Attention solowatt wind company

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
sylvain560
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Attention solowatt wind company

by sylvain560 » 16/02/12, 07:07

Hello

Thank you administrators for leaving this message
This society is dangerous
These are just salespeople who call on another company to buy and ask (ask no questions)
Very reachable at the start and once signed it's over
Personally I signed with them in November 2011, I am still waiting for my invoice to benefit from the tax credit and the installation is installed but produces nothing

Pay attention, it is on the boncoin with very attractive sales arguments
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 16/02/12, 08:14

Thanks for the info.

However, I draw the attention of the team from forum regarding bashing and defamation, else forum we pay the price ...
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/12, 09:39

About to be supported by evidence and starting with putting your full name in the message, too easy to defame anonymously! : Evil:

If it does not produce anything it is that the upstream study was bad or nonexistent.

Contact a consumer defense association ...
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 16/02/12, 09:41

I don't know if it would be more efficient to publish your correspondence, with, precisely, your names, ...
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/02/12, 14:03

Urgent, especially start a legal action as for any defect:
registered letter requesting the repair of all faults in the context of the guarantee of perfect completion in less than a year, with formal notice with deadline before work requested from another company at their expense after legal action.
Usher's report everything wrong with it right away.
Contact other companies for repair quotes and know all the faults thanks to their expertise, which will be useful for legal action to prove the reality of the faults, and especially their price to request a seizure on the accounts of this company to repair at their expense .
Did you pay everything, or only 95% or 30% ???
Request in summary proceedings to obtain urgent compensation by another company (before the district court if less than around € 10000) without a lawyer or before the district court if more, with a lawyer.
The court will likely appoint a forensic expert at your expense to issue a report and then decide.

Be firm, because then the company will take you seriously, since its insurance does not ensure errors of non-compliance with standards.

Personally I signed with them in November 2011, I am still waiting for my invoice to benefit from the tax credit and the installation is installed but produces nothing

normally without invoice you paid nothing, that the maximum deposit 30% ????
Otherwise you have not read the minimum legal advice for all work !!!

You can also ask, if nothing works, complete removal and emergency repair and full refund of your deposits, given the total incapacity of this company, via the courts for interim measures.

But your action on forum does not scare this type of scammer very much, since they scam people who are too confident, unaware of the legal and technical rules, (which therefore do not read the forums ) because they only fear the legal actions, fast which make seizures on their account, so fast enough, which is difficult, because you have many interveners, that you signed a complex contract, without understanding the terms and possible exact consequences, such as the armada of interveners to be sued, ideal for slowing down justice, with before the bankruptcy of the company !!

See if your multi-risk home defense and recourse insurance does not cover you as for any faulty work on your house, as it covered me by paying the legal expert opinions to convict an architect !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/12, 14:08

Ah dedeleco and his good legal advice :) :)

Reread well: the material he received it is not the question. There, he just wants the bill for the tax credit ... finally this is what I understood ...

There is surely a legal deadline to obtain the invoice after installation / delivery ... must be inquired (consumer association) if it happens that the company is still "within its rights".

I happened to wait 4 or 5 months for an invoice from my plumber ... it didn't bother me since I had made no progress : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/02/12, 14:23

I didn't mind since I hadn't advanced anything
: Mrgreen:

I hope this is the case, that there is at least 60% to pay ????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/12, 14:27

???? Keskidiledede ????

I mean that I had the stuff at home and that I only paid for it 4 or 5 months later (it was just small supplies but a few hundred euros all the same ...)
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 02 / 12, 14: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
sylvain560
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sylvain560 » 16/02/12, 14:27

Hello

My priority goal is to receive my invoice for the tax credit

The second is to inform consumers who want to make a
gesture of ecology but thanks to companies who want to enrich themselves .....

For the installation, the study was carried out "al tear", by observation it takes a lot of wind for it to work 30/40 KM / h

If not for the financing everything was paid via an organization which does not start to levy me in July 2012, it is a selling point if you pay for the installation arrives faster ..etc.etc .... and they are full suitcase (arguments), pilot house at a price .... etc brief
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/12, 14:30

sylvain560 wrote:thanks to companies that want to get rich .....

Well ... I know none of which it is not the goal ... after there are some who do it more honestly than others ...

sylvain560 wrote:For the installation, the study was carried out "al tear", by observation it takes a lot of wind for it to work 30/40 KM / h

With a measurement campaign or via a more or less "bogus" card given by the sellers?

Normally installing a wind turbine requires, if you want to do it at least, 1 year of measurements !!
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."