Nuclear power continues in the world

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

by A.D. 44 » 05/09/23, 07:28

In Flamanville it's not joy, this time, it's not the EPR, it's the old power station...

https://www.ouest-france.fr/environneme ... 6bec9b05b6
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/09/23, 16:40

the simpleton
Of course, but it's sometimes painful to see individual speeches saying "drink (harm, I imagine?) to the living" posted by someone who a priori lives more or less normally in France, using in particular Internet.
We are all on the same ship that is sinking, which makes it all the more obvious to see the reasons that caused it.
As for the pain in question, it is the hospital that makes fun of charity by pretending to know what it does not know and which persists in wanting to ignore, but which, unfortunately, is not the only one!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/09/23, 17:24

Janic wrote:the simpleton
Of course, but it's sometimes painful to see individual speeches saying "drink (harm, I imagine?) to the living" posted by someone who a priori lives more or less normally in France, using in particular Internet.
We are all on the same ship that is sinking, which makes it all the more obvious to see the reasons that caused it.
As for the pain in question, it is the hospital that makes fun of charity by pretending to know what it does not know and which persists in wanting to ignore, but which, unfortunately, is not the only one!

You magnificently ignore the questions which preceded, which I copied:
"So ridiculous....
- Don't you have electricity?
- You don't heat your home in winter?
- You intervene on this forum via the operator Saint-Esprit.fr?
etc., etc,....."

So, what makes you come and teach others (about "rotten eggs")?
You “drink from the living” like the others.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/09/23, 20:36

supersimple
You magnificently ignore the questions which preceded, which I copied:
isn't that what you do?
"So ridiculous....
in your image!
- Don't you have electricity?
- You don't heat your home in winter?
it's called being on the same boat that sinks
- You intervene on this forum via the operator Saint-Esprit.fr?
etc., etc,....."
Ah good, are you registered there too? (note: holy spirit does not need a capital letter, unless you have left a residue of religious culture that you cannot get rid of)!
So, what makes you come and teach others (about "rotten eggs")?
this is called the shepherd's response to the shepherdess or backlash. Oh, the simpleton again this mania for cutting a piece of text out of its very clear context
You “drink from the living” like the others.
We all, without exception, "drink" the living, some more than others, like the manufacturers of deadly vaccines under the pretext of not drinking the living. To use the expression; "Hell is paved with good intentions" but not good intentions when behind these are billions distributed to shareholders who don't give a damn about other humans who suffer and die from their poisons and often themselves.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/09/23, 20:49

Phew! It still ends with a verse on vaccines! He is alive!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/09/23, 08:57

supersimple
Phew! It still ends with a verse on vaccines! He is alive!
Eh yes ! Who has pissed off[*] for 3 years this site and the company with this pseudo vaccine? You and your ignorant jokers at the boot of high-paying illusion dealers. Yes, they are still alive despite the totalitarian measures of your darling boss and his henchmen to physically and socially kill the refractory caregivers to this totalitarianism, which you love so much, as well as a good part of the world's populations.
Ahmed signs his speeches with a "don't believe what I tell you" to which I completely agree and which I complete with a “Check it out!" what of course you stubbornly refuse to do and you would like to be taken seriously with your band of jokers? and there you persist in the same direction with the nuk of your darling boss too!

[*] and continuing! :(
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/09/23, 11:43

Janic wrote: Here a pissed off[*] for 3 years this site ...
[*] and continuing! :(

Ah! So you consider yourself legitimate to judge what is “annoying”?
This is a forum, here, not your old blog.
Otherwise, ask Christophe if he wants to name you moderator, you can police by deleting what seems "annoying" to you....
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/09/23, 11:48

Is Mr Simple a combat Covidist? repented?

In any case, he is a very macronocompatible conformist with a touch of fissile in his bag and a good dose of irony that is a little borderline at times.

It is entirely his right, however. Indeed, here is a space for debate.

Both of you, you just need to notice your disagreements and not get drunk all day long. So. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/09/23, 15:13

remondo
Both of you, you just need to notice your disagreements and not get drunk all day long. So.
see below!
supersimple
Ah! So you consider yourself legitimate to judge what is “annoying”?
I know that in your sect you like to make truncated quotes. So full quote: "Yes! Who pissed off[*] this site for 3 years and society with this pseudo vaccine? in response to this: “Phew! It still ends with a verse about vaccines!” and therefore your truncated quote would not even pass in text analysis in college and even less in high school or university. But it's simple
So concerning the vaccine subject, it was your friend Mac Rond who clearly affirmed that his decisions were indeed to annoy refractory caregivers to serve as guinea pigs and not for health and even less scientific reasons.
Was he legitimate to judge what was and remains boring?[*] and you are you legitimate to judge what is not boring?

[*] otherwise it is considered legitimate that a leader of a neighboring country "pissed off" the Jews and others who did not share his opinion on the right to life.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/09/23, 15:47

Ah yes, sorry....If I left it at forum, it's because I don't think that the expression of my public speech goes far beyond this relatively restricted circle.
Contrary to your opinions which are of course widely shared throughout the world.

PS: have you ever learned about the Godwin point theory? Your propensity to evoke Hitler and Nazism all the time makes me think not....
0 x