Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

by Christophe » 16/03/23, 09:02

Since Norway would be complicit, now Izi finds us publications judge and party... I'm fed up!

What is the CV and pedigree of "Norwegian journalists"? Fucked searchers like Pain or TMS? : Mrgreen:

In short 0.0 credibility ... but it was a good try!

With prouks and siegvax, this kind of fakenews necessarily works! Not here !
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/03/23, 11:52

zyzy? your article in norwegian is amazing! : Evil:

Translation !

Otherwise for the mysterious trash cans placed on the sidewalks it is illegal
Another (and 2) actor(s) of organized disorder
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/03/23, 23:12

The translation from Norwegian I did, it's a great catch-up to the branches of any Nawak from start to finish, and which only amplifies the big doubt (after convergence of Hersh's testimonies) that the new-Newvengians have been caught hand in the pot of jam, Aaaah the compromise, the sons of Knut* for a bunch of dollars...

(*) https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knut_le_Grand
(couldn't resist)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/23, 07:16

This is still why the world is going badly...

Screenshot_2023-03-28-03-45-42-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
https://fr.sputniknews.africa/20230327/ ... 34939.html ...as I think most people around the world would like to know who did the trick, this looks like:
— prove that if there are still democracies in this very closed circle, there is a serious problem of "representativity"!
— exonerate at least 3 possible suspects — those who voted, namely Brazil, China, and Russia, because otherwise, suspecting him, the others would have voted "FOR" the investigation — at the same time, this seems:
— prove that those who voted "against" necessarily know who did it, because I don't see a single vassal who would have done it without referring to his hyper-powerful master, first...! .

If this modest analysis is correct, we know who did it and that there are practically 13 pieces of garbage who would especially not want to know "which country has committed the most monstrous terrorist attack of the current era..."

Moreover, you have seen, in the most tense situation that the world has ever experienced since the end of the cold war: there has not been for 3 years a plane hijacking or a suspicious crash, attack, collective crime in a crowd, nah-nan nothing, everything is under control... Who told Washington? Bad language!

Welcome to the "real world".
society-and-philosophy / what-future-for-the-pdt-macron-and-why-t16948-4340.html # p528599
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/03/23, 13:12

There is already a commission of inquiry concerning this affair, which for many justifies a negative vote. To use one of these doubtful-affirmative formulas : Mrgreen: who are dear to you, seems that would prove a skilful propaganda maneuver on the part of Russia which could thus imply the guilt of the Americans, knowing full well that their project would be rejected... We see here that this plan works perfectly! 8)
As for categorizing this sabotage of "most monstrous terrorist attack of the current era...", isn't that a bit excessive?
Then you specify that the Americans (decidedly an obsession) keep everything under control and that we observe more incidents; yet you have recently reported several train derailments and highly "suspicious" fires (according to your modest analyses) in the USA...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/03/23, 14:12

Yes and so ?

Bellincat-like investigation?
Or CPI style?
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/03/23, 14:29

I do not prejudge either the results or the impartiality of this investigation, but I note that this refusal is perfectly explained for reasons of formalism and I explain how this request can very well lend itself to skillful manipulation. .
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/03/23, 14:36

yes, and you never prejudge how this refusal to investigate may very well lend itself to skillful manipulation…?
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/03/23, 14:50

...it is all the same much less skilful, therefore less likely, moreover Obamot already mentioned this possibility! :D
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/23, 14:57

Ahmed you bother me, you're never happy. You mock when I take precautions as much as when the facts prove you wrong.

There is already a commission of inquiry concerning this matter
we are talking about a commission of inquiry "independent" hin-hin.
Your presentation of things is not defensible, there you implicitly wet Brazil and China which have nothing to do with the war in Ukraine, or else for that you need some proof. But you can't prove something that doesn't exist, while what does exist stings the eyes.

The preposterous position of the versions that attempt to incriminate the direct victim reminds me of this crazy story of the African American who was stabbed in the back and arrested for carrying prohibited weapons.

The "who benefits from the crime"They don't care.
There is the precedent of the Crimean Bridge.
Neither did the fact that Biden announced this unheard-of thing in advance.
Nor are the more than 15 sanctions (the explosion of the gas pipelines are among them)
The long cover-up of the Maidan coup
And now the refusal to establish an independent commission of inquiry...

There's the precedent of Powell waving the little vial...

My arms fall away after the confessions of Poroshenko, Merkel, Hollande and Johnson, on the unavowable tricks of the West, and as you say Gegyx, no relevant element against, with the relentless "hunting list" of the USA since the end of World War II.
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 03 / 23, 15: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x