Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

by Obamot » 27/02/23, 21:07

What did Russia do wrong?

Remundo wrote:
Obamot wrote:And above all the unconditional capitulation of the Kiev regime for conspiracy (Minsk I & II) and putsch (2014), so that the terrible effects on the civilian populations cease of which only the West is guilty.

you get a little fired up Obamot.

The faults are shared, but in my opinion, the West's share is strictly above 50%...
I think about it every day...

50% was maybe before the trap of nicknames "Minsk agreements"(which are no longer limited to Minsk I & II... Since that takes us back to the coup d'etat, which itself is an admission that the West preferred a putschist government whose Nazism it had exacerbated) it goes beyond the understanding when we are supposed to represent the exemplarity! Exemplarity that is demanded of Ukraine for its entry into the EU, moreover...

Right that one would refuse to Russia, which it demonstrated the exemplarity while recovering, whereas the USA does not cease to strike sanctions to him, but especially for reasons which I find it difficult to define...? Because we, Russia in the EU, should rather encourage it? Reach out to her instead of just being interested in her as a "deal"... Yeah that's beyond comprehension... Sheer madness.

But hey, I refuse to put a threshold on something that goes beyond understanding...
Like punishing a former communist country to death, after the spectacular recovery of its entry into the market economy... Had to be crazy to make this country an enemy.

No need to put a percentage, war is the real standard. She may be hanging in our face.
If she comes here, we can say 50/50. : Oops:
Last edited by Obamot the 27 / 02 / 23, 21: 34, 2 edited once.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 27/02/23, 21:17

Remundo wrote:
Obamot wrote:And above all the unconditional capitulation of the Kiev regime for conspiracy (Minsk I & II) and putsch (2014), so that the terrible effects on the civilian populations cease of which only the West is guilty.

you get a little fired up Obamot.

The faults are shared, but in my opinion, the West's share is strictly above 50%...

"The terrible effects on civilian populations"? It was only Putin who started this war:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine._La_Guerre

The fact that he is losing influence in a neighboring country is not a valid reason.
And we understand why he loses it: Western democracies, however open to criticism, remain infinitely more attractive than his autocratic regime.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/02/23, 21:22

You count for butter Pedro the omniscient... Bye

Western democracies
Damn this one had to dare to place it when you see the level of political rot in France, it only exists in his care bear brain. Maybe it will bring us major setbacks, Rabbids in denial. I do not wish but with idiots like him, a missile?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/02/23, 04:57

pedrodelavega wrote:"The terrible effects on civilian populations"? It was only Putin who started this war:

The good joke... who was he fighting against in 2015?
The fact that he is losing influence in a neighboring country is not a valid reason.

what you call losing influence is seeing Russian speakers massacred by a regular army and NATO missiles on its borders.
And we understand why he loses it: Western democracies, however open to criticism, remain infinitely more attractive than his autocratic regime.

it's your point of view that it's easy to shake so much it rests on the wind...

https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/JD01W/63/

The majority of world populations and economic forces do not condemn Russian decisions.
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 28/02/23, 21:19

Remundo wrote:
pedrodelavega wrote:"The terrible effects on civilian populations"? It was only Putin who started this war:

The good joke... who was he fighting against in 2015?
Ukrainians, like today.

Remundo wrote:
what you call losing influence is seeing russian speakers massacred by a regular army
100% Kremlin semantics : roll:
What I call losing influence is when people prefer to turn to democracies, however imperfect they may be, rather than to an autocratic regime.

Remundo wrote:
it's your point of view that it's easy to shake so much it rests on the wind...
Shaken? By comparing Western Europe to Russia? ... Well then. : The nb of political opponent in prison, assassinated, "suicided" in France Vs in Russia these last 20 years? or the nb of independent media of power in Russia Vs in France? or the cult of personality in Russian schools Vs French schools? Corruption index France Vs Russia? etc., etc....
(so I have no doubt that you will find fault with each of these points concerning France, and rightly so, but the fact remains that it is much worse in Russia)

Remundo wrote: https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/JD01W/63/
The majority of world populations and economic forces do not condemn Russian decisions.
The majority of countries condemn,
Some do not get wet because either this conflict, weakening the 2 camps, arranges them, or they are bordering with the other madman. (actually there is India and China so in number of inhabitants it weighs)
A few rare (the harshest dictatorships) support Putin: Syria, North Korea, Burma, Iran... It's beautiful 8)
(See your graph or the different votes that there were at the UN on the subject.)
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/02/23, 21:53

the simplistic thinking of Pedro.

pro Russian = dictatorship...

West = nice democrats.

Well no Pedro, if the countries do not condemn, it is because they have understood that the Russians were not 100% at fault...

What the blind people of the West will never see...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/02/23, 23:23

count-for-butter wrote:100% Kremlin semantics : roll:
What I call losing influence is when people prefer to turn to democracies, however imperfect they may be, rather than to an autocratic regime.

Mekekidit? Are we talking about 2015? Poroshenko was not an autocrat?

count-for-butter wrote:the nb of media independent of power
...he's right not to have put any "s", because in Ukraine there are none left and in France kif-kif .. there again you had to dare after the wave of censorship WHICH STARTED IN WEST (and even from 2015 on the RS) becomes rancid there : roll:

There must be a dictionary that speaks the "for butter"? : Mrgreen:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/03/23, 02:18

We still don't know who did it, or why...
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/23, 02:47

: Mrgreen: My word, he did again:
izentrop wrote:pooh pooh
: Arrow: society-and-philosophy/the-third-world-war-for-soon-t13453-160.html#p525870 : Arrowd:

FqD6H8-XsAExpja.jpeg
FqD6H8-XsAExpja.jpeg (450.01 KiB) Viewed 276 times
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/23, 08:48

Huge LCI video!

It's LCI and not TVL or RT... Is the tide turning?
0 x