In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13531
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3730

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Remundo » 08/10/22, 12:47

doomed doomed... speaking in the past tense you may be right...

it's always been the bad thing to charge in EV on long journeys with lots of incompatible cards or HS terminals.

and with a winter network in blackout, it will be even worse.

the conclusion is that in a world of mrd, VT or VE are in mrd tie.

On the other hand, I'm in the competition for the one who pisses the furthest, with my 300L of ethanol in reserve and 2L/100km on average, you see... : roll:

but in blackout + closed stations, I will end up being in the mrd too. Just a little later than the others.

the biggest problems will probably not be to supply the cars, but rather the trucks that bring food to the artificialized city dwellers... of which I am a part too, by gentrification.
This country has not been governed for a long time.
0 x
ImageImage

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74134
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8768

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 16:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Missing and/or absent fuel card:
https://penurie.mon-essence.fr/w/


Site and map useless because only showing the pseudo shortage : Mrgreen:

Sorry ??? The site masterfully confirms Véran's lie. That's why I posted it...


Well no, since this site does not show the stations that provide... how do you calculate a ratio????

ps: oh right? Since when does he lie, veran? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13531
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3730

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Remundo » 08/10/22, 16:48

there's a shortage and it's only just beginning. The strike movement of CGT workers at Total Energies is confirmed and is proving to be very popular with 70 to 100% of strikers.

Do you still believe Verrue Verreuse? Didn't he lie enough about COVID?

Good advice, to get closer to the truth: listen carefully to Macronie and think the opposite.

I even suspect a small ambition of a "general strike" or other complete blockage of the country more or less voluntary. it is still not insignificant that a few hundred employees with fuel control allow themselves to block everything.
1 x
ImageImage
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11828
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 3049

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/10/22, 16:57

Remundo wrote:there's a shortage and it's only just beginning. The strike movement of CGT workers at Total Energies is confirmed and is proving to be very popular with 70 to 100% of strikers.

According to a fuel specialist seen on TV, there is no shortage in the strict sense. The stocks are there, but given the strikes in the distribution, the fuel (therefore available) is not sent to the pumps. This does not change much for the user who sees there (rightly) a shortage.
1 x
Obamot wrote: Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 1724
Registration: 09/02/20, 10:42
x 328

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by phil59 » 08/10/22, 17:21

Remundo wrote:doomed doomed... speaking in the past tense you may be right...

it's always been the bad thing to charge in EV on long journeys with lots of incompatible cards or HS terminals.

and with a winter network in blackout, it will be even worse.



Since 2013 with my first EV, things have changed a lot, and then also the autonomy. By taking the right limits, now, there is little risk of pb. I admit that it's not very old, but in a few years, it has evolved enormously.

A round trip, even in the middle of winter, of 400km, on a mixed road, is no longer scary, no need to charge, unless you want to be reassured.

My wife has moved a little closer to her work, and now it's a round trip of 25 km instead of 31-32 km.

As she works 4 days a week, she can last almost a month, without charging, if she only goes to work!

It is not uncommon for it to show us more than 500 km of autonomy.

We will say that if it can charge once a week, it will remain super cool.

This is not the case with my ion, but since I still haven't returned to work, she does 20-25 km a week to go to the physiotherapist, or doctor...
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74134
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8768

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 18:00

Remundo wrote:there's a shortage and it's only just beginning. The strike movement of CGT workers at Total Energies is confirmed and is proving to be very popular with 70 to 100% of strikers.

Do you still believe Verrue Verreuse? Didn't he lie enough about COVID?

Good advice, to get closer to the truth: listen carefully to Macronie and think the opposite.

I even suspect a small ambition of a "general strike" or other complete blockage of the country more or less voluntary. it is still not insignificant that a few hundred employees with fuel control allow themselves to block everything.


A little reminder of an article I wrote in 2016: https://www.econologie.com/loi-travail- ... e-massive/

El Khomri Labor Law: blocked oil, the weapon of mass economic destruction?
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74134
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8768

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 18:01

phil59 wrote:
Remundo wrote:doomed doomed... speaking in the past tense you may be right...

it's always been the bad thing to charge in EV on long journeys with lots of incompatible cards or HS terminals.

and with a winter network in blackout, it will be even worse.



Since 2013 with my first EV, things have changed a lot, and then also the autonomy. By taking the right limits, now, there is little risk of pb. I admit that it's not very old, but in a few years, it has evolved enormously.

A round trip, even in the middle of winter, of 400km, on a mixed road, is no longer scary, no need to charge, unless you want to be reassured.

My wife has moved a little closer to her work, and now it's a round trip of 25 km instead of 31-32 km.

As she works 4 days a week, she can last almost a month, without charging, if she only goes to work!

It is not uncommon for it to show us more than 500 km of autonomy.

We will say that if it can charge once a week, it will remain super cool.

This is not the case with my ion, but since I still haven't returned to work, she does 20-25 km a week to go to the physiotherapist, or doctor...


Phil, you're very nice to your VE, but the trucks that deliver your food don't run on electricity...and most likely not those at your wife's job...or yours...

You see what I mean ? Otherwise read: https://www.econologie.com/loi-travail- ... e-massive/
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74134
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8768

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 19:16

The boomers are stuffing themselves...but we already knew that!

1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74134
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8768

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Christophe » 08/10/22, 19:28

Fefm8erWYAI13WK.jpg
Fefm8erWYAI13WK.jpg (141.57 KiB) Viewed 253 times
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13531
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3730

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!




by Remundo » 08/10/22, 19:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:According to a fuel specialist seen on TV, there is no shortage in the strict sense. The stocks are there, but given the strikes in the distribution, the fuel (therefore available) is not sent to the pumps. This does not change much for the user who sees there (rightly) a shortage.

we agree Guyguy

That's called playing on words...

the shortage can be directly at the source (not the case here), or because of deficient routing (and here we are right in the middle of it).

I too could be a BFM WC expert and decree that there is never a shortage of water because 75% of the earth's surface is oceanic... well, yeah!
0 x
ImageImage


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 47 guests