Understanding nuclear: reactions, radioactivity, waste

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding nuclear power: reactions, radioactivity, waste

by GuyGadebois » 05/02/20, 00:58

izentrop wrote:We know that Guy is smarter than these people: UGA-Inserm 1039, imaging center, joint research unit, nuclear medicine department, Grenoble-Alpes University, Grenoble University Hospital, CS 10217, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9, France

They are certainly illiterate, you are certainly right : Twisted: : Twisted:

These people, INSERM, INRA and other crap are inveterate liars who do not care about our faces, our health and work for the lobbies. "The Chernobyl cloud has stopped at the border" ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/02/20, 01:03

inveterate plot : Mrgreen:

You can count them in your list, since you reject their publication https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/fr/home.html
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 05/02/20, 07:54

GuyGadebois wrote:
izentrop wrote:We know that Guy is smarter than these people: UGA-Inserm 1039, imaging center, joint research unit, nuclear medicine department, Grenoble-Alpes University, Grenoble University Hospital, CS 10217, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9, France

These people, INSERM, INRA and other crap are inveterate liars who do not care about our faces, our health and work for the lobbies. "The Chernobyl cloud has stopped at the border" ...

At least this reasoning has the merit of being simple; very simple. This is called the "charcoal man's faith".

But I, who am not a coalman, why should I believe what you say, you who have not done any particular study on the subject, who has absolutely no argument to support your belief, rather than scientists who have worked extensively on the subject? Of course, they can make mistakes (but at least show them), leave uncertainties (this is always the case in scientific matters), or even, for a few, be dishonest ...

But why should I trust a stranger with no knowledge of the subject, or any studies to his credit, rather than scientific communities that share, in a coherent, reasoned and armed manner, the results of their studies? It would be against all common sense and all logic ... Errors, inadequacies, dishonesty are also common among uncultivated concierges and chatty bistros, but they also add ignorance and laziness ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 05/02/20, 08:06

Guy this is

Hobbies :
Ecology, biological control, new energies, aromatherapy, music and the 3B "Bouffe Baise Boisson".

And MMS:
morning noon and evening
Tuesday Wednesday Saturday
March May September
my best memories

And jeweler I read that somewhere. So a CAP. I know: I have an identical one obtained in 2000 in accelerated 2 years out of 3 without the basic courses because with a bac C and a BTS in management IT there are exceptions.

Jeweler: so brilliant
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/02/20, 11:06

It requires a little tune-up a la Janco
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/02/20, 11:39

bardal wrote:At least this reasoning has the merit of being simple; very simple. This is called the "charcoal man's faith".

It is also some researchers who say so. When I screw these organizations, I am aiming at the head, their leaders "under orders", not the subordinates on whom policies are imposed that they did not choose.
http://www.inra.cgt.fr/actions/revendic ... cience.pdf
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
realistic ecology
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by realistic ecology » 05/02/20, 19:19

GuyGadebois wrote:

The fable of the "cloud that stopped at the border" was invented by an environmentalist, Mr. Noël Mamère, in October 1999, 3 years after the Chernobyl accident.
Mr Noël Mamère was sentenced for defamation.

There are still gogos who believe in this fable.
The increase in radioactivity in France was reported on April 30, 1986, as soon as the measurements detected it. 4 days after the accident.

“What happened after the Chernobyl accident vividly shows the risk of overestimating the danger [55-57]. Assuming that all irradiation is dangerous, more than 200 people were evacuated, most of whom, if they had remained in place, would not have received more than inhabitants of parts of Europe where the soil is rich in radioelements. natural. "(The debate on the effects of low doses: from epidemiology to biology - Environment, Risks & Health. Volume 000, Number 6, 1-59, January-February 67, Point of view - Professor Maurice Tubiana, de l 'Academy of Medicine and Academy of Sciences)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/02/20, 19:49

realistic ecology wrote:The fable of the "cloud that stopped at the border" was invented by an environmentalist, Mr. Noël Mamère, in October 1999, 3 years after the Chernobyl accident.

That's wrong, I was watching my TV when the TV presenter announced that the favorable weather had protected France from the Chernobyl cloud which turned out to be a lie. Of course the sentence was never pronounced word for word, but this is essentially what was announced in the bulletin:
https://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-tv/ ... 918dfef6a/ <<< Noël Mamère, and the weather.

Journal of April 29, 1986 (surreal):
0 x
realistic ecology
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by realistic ecology » 05/02/20, 20:07

GuyGadebois wrote:
realistic ecology wrote:The fable of the "cloud that stopped at the border" was invented by an environmentalist, Mr. Noël Mamère, in October 1999, 3 years after the Chernobyl accident.

That's wrong, I was in front of my TV when the TV presenter announced that the favorable weather had protected France from the Chernobyl cloud.

I understand better the eccentric of some of your posts: your source of information is the weather report.
==
121 0117 *
DIR SCPRI
A
Mr. SERGE BERG AFP

THIS DAY 30/4/86 24H. SITUATION IN THE STATIONARY ASSEMBLY.
HOWEVER, ON SOME SOUTHEASTERN STATIONS, WE HAVE A SLIGHT INCREASE IN ATMOSPHERIC RADIOACTIVITY, NOT SIGNIFICANT FOR PUBLIC HEALTH.

PR P PELLERIN DIR SCPRI *
AFP B 210064E
SCPRI Z 696257F
==
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/02/20, 20:25

realistic ecology wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

That's wrong, I was in front of my TV when the TV presenter announced that the favorable weather had protected France from the Chernobyl cloud.

I understand better the eccentric of some of your posts: your source of information is the weather report.

It was at the time the only source of information that we gave to the French, with the television news. You just have to look and see for yourself the lies that have been spoken.
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"