Capture and storage of CO2 IPCC report

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/06, 13:24

elephant wrote:the C02 thus stored, what do we do with it? bubbles for the perrier?

Food for plankton .... it would be good to at least take a look at the documents that I put online ... : Cry:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/08/06, 21:08

Targol wrote: it seems that some are of the opinion that JPP is also sometimes in bad faith on Iter ...

What does that mean exactly ? Please cite facts
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/08/06, 09:32

Cuicui wrote:
Targol wrote: it seems that some are of the opinion that JPP is also sometimes in bad faith on Iter ...

What does that mean exactly ? Please cite facts

http://forums.futura-sciences.com/thread69150-4.html (see post # 63 and following for example).
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 09:42

I'm sorry but I find that JPP (in addition to other faults) has a flagrant lack of impartiality in general... and this makes him a lot wrong even if he manages to convince many followers ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/08/06, 09:49

Christophe wrote:I'm sorry JPP has a flagrant lack of impartiality in general... and this makes him a lot wrong even if he manages to convince many followers ...

This is often the case with brilliant minds. By dint of being right, they end up thinking that this is always the case and refuse any criticism or questioning of their "holy word".

I do not know this gentleman and, due to my limited knowledge of physics, I am unable to judge the relevance of his words. What I can see, however, is that the style of these writings (articles, intervention in discussion threads) denotes great self-confidence and a feeling of having THE truth which, sometimes, is a little annoying.

Now, it may be the fault of aliens who put a model implant "I have the melon v3.0" : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 09:56

I do not know this gentleman and, due to my limited knowledge of physics, I am unable to judge the relevance of his words. What I can see, however, is that the style of these writings (articles, intervention in discussion threads) denotes great self-confidence and a feeling of having THE truth which, sometimes, is a little annoying.

Right and here is my opinion on the character:

By reading his site and after a few exchanges by email, you no longer have the impression that JPP is kk1 from frustrated, paranoid, venal, megalomaniac limit and unreliable (does not respect his words) but this is not incompatible with a "brilliant mind" ...

Here it is my impression compared to the few exchanges that I had with him for the moment ... And I do not even speak about his books on UFOs ...

Anyway, this is all HS compared to CO2! So either we create a topic on "The JPP Myth" or we talk about CO2! Thank you :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 10:12

Targol wrote:Now, it may be the fault of aliens who put a model implant "I have the melon v3.0" : Mrgreen:

Hihihi I didn't even catch the Melon :) version 3.0 pouted ... no I think it's more powerful than that ... I would rather say "the Melon Vista" : Cheesy:
0 x
lapinheran
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lapinheran » 19/08/06, 15:40

I would like to see the doc on the Co2 feast of the seed

but has everything that plants store as CO2
is there no way to use carbon in solid fiber form for example finally what i mean : Shock:

there is not a brilliant chemist who has found a way to do something other than bubbles in the parrrier and food for the plant of the gas released do not neglect in our admophère :x
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 19/08/06, 18:58

lapinheran wrote:but has everything that plants store as CO2
is there no way to use carbon in solid fiber form for example finally what i mean : Shock:

there is not a brilliant chemist who has found a way to do something other than bubbles in the parrrier and food for the plant of the gas released do not neglect in our admophère :x

+1
with everything we know how to collect and sell, from Oklahoma sand to lemon peelings or canned mountain air, this is very disappointing! : Cheesy:
0 x
lapinheran
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lapinheran » 19/08/06, 23:55

it's not that I want to give a market value to this gas

but rather sought a solution which could be understood by the common man : Evil: who can only move his big ass if they find an interest in it like building houses or whatever

because rebalanced the CO2 six feet underground to find a little balance in the cycle of this gas and only for its can not do this without taking a mass consciousness and an interest in this mass :|

I want the rebalanced underground but the few econologist or ecologist any course can do nothing for that alone : Cry:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"