Oil spill USA: Oil has arrived in Louisiana!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Oil spill USA: Oil has arrived in Louisiana!

by Econosaurus » 20/05/10, 16:55

Hello everyone.

I do not know if you scanned the Internet a bit this morning, but in any case, we have the news that the oil spill has started to hit the American coast, and not only halfway.

Nouvelobs article ==> http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualite/planete/20100520.OBS4200/maree-noire-arrivee-en-louisiane-de-petrole-lourd.html

The day we all feared has arrived today, ”said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal

In the marshes south of Venice, oil infiltrates more and more. In the middle of the reeds where crabs swarm with orange shells, oil cakes of all sizes strew the sand. In some places, a layer of black gold, about ten centimeters thick, lines the bottom of the marshy water.

The European Space Agency said on Wednesday that the crude oil had been caught by a powerful sea current flowing towards the third barrier reef in the world.

Here, frankly it really sucks there :| The more time passes, the more it will be out of control.

The world is crazy.

CDLT
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/10, 18:30

Crazy 3 days ago zon said that the leak was plugged ...
https://www.econologie.com/forums/louisiane- ... t9659.html

Did she not keep their patch or is it misinformation? : Shock:

For the oil spill, there is more than damn it, the reeds it burns better than the sand ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Econosaurus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Econosaurus » 20/05/10, 20:00

There's never been a patch I think ... Just a pipe to pump the bulk of what leaks from the largest well.

Good after, I didn't go downstairs to see : Mrgreen:
0 x
"It's not once you shit in bed that you squeeze your butt ..."