Nuclear power continues in the world

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

by Ahmed » 19/03/23, 11:30

Thank you for the clarification. You must never shrink from exact "banalities" which will always be better than original absurdities.

Because of this geographic dispersion, is there not downward pressure on the price of mining concessions from very "interested" governments (as in Niger, for example)?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/23, 11:36

France needs, according to Remundo's figure, about 50 * 200 = 10 tons per year (China the same, the USA 2 times more and Japan 7000)! No country except Kazakhstan could supply France alone!

So it's not really a dispersion... and to say that we were sold nuclear power to be independent... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Please analyze this table a little better:

Because if your goal here is to show that we don't need Russia and its former satellites, you're stupid!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/03/23, 11:52

Ahmed wrote:Because of this geographic dispersion, is there not downward pressure on the price of mining concessions from very "interested" governments (as in Niger, for example)?

It's possible, but I have absolutely no idea.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/23, 12:22

Because if your goal here is to show that we don't need Russia and its former satellites, you're stupid!

Ridiculous insinuation, my question was very clear and related only to the price of fuel... 8) It is all the same an essential factor for the future of a sector, whatever it may be.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/23, 12:42

The price of fuel is set by the market: remove the 1st world producer (by far) for pseudo globalo-woki-fascist ideological reasons and you will quickly see its impact on the market price! Hey clowns!

Afterwards, there is still African uranium, because if it is like for oil during the Le Flock Prigent years, where certain oil companies are not "counted"...it will change the situation a little...but it will not compensate for the absence of the 1st producer...

Otherwise France has what national reserves (= stored in France, ready for use) of Uranium today ?

6 months ? 1 year ? 5 years ?

That's a real question!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/03/23, 14:01

Christophe wrote:Because if your goal here is to show that we don't need Russia and its former satellites, you're stupid!

this is an excellent summary! : Idea:

this is also the macronist position.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/03/23, 14:05

Christophe wrote: remove the 1st world producer (by far) for pseudo globalo-woki-fascist ideological reasons...

Have you seen a Netflix series recently about it?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/23, 15:36

Ahmed wrote:
Remundo wrote:So I won't bother to answer you anymore, because I only produce "my usual fads".

I only stated "facts" (as you say) and do not blame you, everyone is perfectly free to answer what suits him. That's still not the answer to my question, but thank you anyway... :P
you weren't like this "before [•••]"

Before [•••] you commanded respect...

Before [•••] there was no deep disagreement on the merits...

Before [•••] relations were always cordial..

Before [•••] you didn't hold us to account...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/23, 15:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote: remove the 1st world producer (by far) for pseudo globalo-woki-fascist ideological reasons...

Have you seen a Netflix series recently about it?

No why ?

The last series on nuclear power that I saw was the excellent Chernobyl by OCS...by the way, I had made a subject of it, it seems to me!

Do you have an answer to my question about reservations? I suspect it's a bit of a state secret to get a precise answer...but I'm sure you have an idea!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/23, 15:58

Obamot wrote:
Ahmed wrote:
Remundo wrote:So I won't bother to answer you anymore, because I only produce "my usual fads".

I only stated "facts" (as you say) and do not blame you, everyone is perfectly free to answer what suits him. That's still not the answer to my question, but thank you anyway... :P
you weren't like this "before [•••]"

Before [•••] you commanded respect...

Before [•••] there was no deep disagreement on the merits...

Before [•••] relations were always cordial..

Before [•••] you didn't hold us to account...

??

Anyone have the decoder? : Shock:
0 x