Nuclear power continues in the world

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

by sicetaitsimple » 16/03/23, 16:00

Janic wrote:simpleton
I don't think you are citing the report, or what page?
that's it, call me a liar while you're at it.
If you weren't pronuk you would have read it without a priori!

If you're not a liar, you should be able to easily give me the page from which you took "your excerpt", since you write "JE don't speak, I quote YOUR greenpeace report"
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/03/23, 19:19

simpleton
If you're not a liar, you should be able to easily give me the page from which you took "your excerpt", since you write "I don't speak, I quote YOUR greenpeace report"
if you're not as bad as you're trying to make believe, you should find it without difficulty, I'm not your maid because it was not me who indicated this report.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/03/23, 19:22

Janic wrote: you must find it without difficulty, I am not your maid because it is not me who indicated this report.

No, precisely, I can't find it, yet I read it (the report) before talking about it....
So you are indeed a liar.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/03/23, 02:09

sicetaitsimple wrote:No, precisely, I can't find it, yet I read it (the report) before talking about it....
stop harassing everyone a bit on details, sometimes seeing a situation from above is understanding... No need to shave us with a whole report... The question of Russia, well you got it Quickly go around, imagine a floor of popcorn, Well, they're the ones who have the package... That's all.

And the more we do them, the fewer resources we will have. You want me to tell you what page of the 'report' it's on? : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/03/23, 07:46

simplet wrote:
No, precisely, I can't find it, yet I read it (the report) before talking about it....
it is not enough to read, you still have to understand it, which must be difficult, even impossible for a simpleton!
stop harassing everyone a little about details,
this sad character is in the tradition of ABCile, Izmenteur and pedro el Zerro pointed who, for lack of solid arguments, insult
You want me to tell you what page of the 'report' it's on?
especially not! Look but do not tell him, this lazy researcher will continue to deny!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/03/23, 17:48

Obamot wrote: No need to shave us with a whole report... The question of Russia bein you quickly made the rounds, imagine a floor of popcorn, Well they are the ones who have the package... Here it is 'is all.

With regard to uranium (is that the subject?), it is just completely false. One more ObaGPT bug....
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/23, 18:22

oh so...
The largest uranium producers are Cameco, Rio Tinto, Areva, Kazatomprom, ARMZ-TVEL and Rosatom

and the ones I have bolded are:
1) in collaboration with Russia for the first
2) under Russian control for the next 2...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/03/23, 18:53

Remundo wrote:The largest uranium producers are Cameco, Rio Tinto, Areva, Kazatomprom, ARMZ-TVEL and Rosatom

and the ones I have bolded are:
1) in collaboration with Russia for the first
2) under Russian control for the next 2...

Well go and see on Wikipedia the collaborations of Kazatomprom with other producers, especially Western ones. I think your information is a bit dated.
And give us the percentage of the world's uranium produced by Russia.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/03/23, 18:53

Dopey-PT that catches up with the branches... : Mrgreen:

Whatever, it's a "beautiful package" Holy please, please
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/23, 18:58

he's like Macron, always thinks he's smarter with a little way out each time...

it lasts a while... and then...

Russia is not hegemonic, but remains a major player in the supply of usable uranium for nuclear power plants.

It's a bit like the control of pipes in hydrocarbons, which counts more than the control of deposits...
0 x