The Battle of Chernobyl: THE documentary disaster

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Battle of Chernobyl: THE documentary of the disaster

by izentrop » 12/03/22, 09:21

Christophe wrote:Have you ever thought about suicide?
Do you hit all the opponents?

Otherwise, in any war there is always propaganda on both sides... For the attacked 10 times less numerous and armed, it is normal that he tries by all means to attract allies to his cause , especially when the aggressor locks all information in his country.

The Russians are not stupid in securing high-risk strategic sites first... limited for this one, but does not prevent a worrying situation...
The IAEA, however, reassured, saying that the risks of a new disaster seem limited. This power cut represents "no major impact on safety", detailed the agency because "the thermal load of the spent fuel storage pool and the volume of cooling water are sufficient to ensure efficient heat removal without electricity”...
"I am deeply concerned about the difficult and stressful situation in which the personnel of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant find themselves and the risks this entails for nuclear security", warned the head of the Atomic Energy Agency, Rafael Grossi.
https://www.lesechos.fr/monde/enjeux-in ... yl-1392268
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/22, 11:39

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:Have you ever thought about suicide?
Do you hit all the opponents?

Only to jerks : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/22, 17:59

Some assholes lit fires around the plant...you know what that means I guess?

Several fires have broken out around the former Chernobyl #nuclear power plant. More than two square kilometers would be on fire, he said, citing data from the space agency Esa.

https://www.br.de/nachrichten/deutschla ... 12,T0gv1M8

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/22, 20:52

This means that with the atmospheric currents, it will transport radioactivity everywhere....

Hey... but where did Izentrop go claiming that “nature had taken back its rights”! TOC.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/22, 09:44

That's it...the question: who are the assholes who lit the flame?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/22, 09:55

Not those who are in the area protecting the site from nuclear blackmail anyway...

So no, I really don't see! But then really not who it could be, not even an idea... Since the first city that tastes it is kyiv... Unless... I have just discovered that the ukro-nazis are as stupid as Pork -au-choco, but I wouldn't want to make a miscarriage of justice by wrongly accusing..
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"