A barrel of oil in dollars 100! It is finally!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Oil prices to 100 dollars! It is finally!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/08/22, 14:32

Obamot wrote:More twisted pure crude!
Well then in this case you have to take ALL the tables concerning the deliveries of Russian crude in Europe...
And don't let people believe that there are only these 4 countries, well, well, well.

I suggest nothing at all, except for the credulous. I just didn't copy/paste the whole article (Very long), full stop. But when you're dealing with a guy like you, you have to expect anything, especially the worst. CQFD, we have a magnificent illustration of a guy who is satisfied with Touits idiots, who groans when he sees copy/pasted (While he does practically only that) and who rots you because you post a link (The source of his Touit) which explains the situation much more precisely. Did you say pervert? : roll: 8) : Mrgreen: Hold, hold, hold.

Otherwise... a little comment on Total?
nuclear-fossil fuels/a-barrel-of-oil-at-100-dollars-we-are-finally-there-t4551-270.html#p507441 : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/08/22, 16:06

1) for tweets, when it will be prohibited by the regulations, we will talk about it again.
2) you messed up but hey, as I said above: “you are excused” : Mrgreen:
3) for your “alibi”: you who pride yourself on sticking to the train at the slightest deviation, you forget 2 tables out of three. So to others...

And all this for what? So do like me, go your way...
Thank you and goodbye ! : Mrgreen:

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/08/22, 16:25

QED, 0/20
0 x