A barrel of oil in dollars 100! It is finally!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 20/11/08, 23:31

: Arrow: Yes, that does not surprise me, as soon as prices go up too much, the truckers block the oil deposits and obtain tax reliefs ...

I must give you the link on the evolution of the price of a barrel and that of the price at the pump ... We can clearly see where the huge profits of oil tankers come from in recent years ... : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/08, 23:46

Moué Citro but don't forget that the poor "bankrupt" state earns 5 to 10 times more on every liter sold than the "bad" oil companies (companies) who earn billions of billions ...

Here if you like statistics: http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/energie/st ... _stats.htm
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/11/08, 00:04

: Arrowu: It's not wrong either ... :|
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/11/08, 02:06

Hello

Well, it has fallen well since the summer! Diesel was 1.45, it is now 1.10 ...

diesel to drop a little $ 1,02 and gasoline $ 0.80 per liter
the Can $. has gone down too ..

Andre
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 21/11/08, 08:28

Christophe wrote:Moué Citro but don't forget that the poor "bankrupt" state earns 5 to 10 times more on every liter sold than the "bad" oil companies (companies) who earn billions of billions ...

Here if you like statistics: http://www.industrie.gouv.fr/energie/st ... _stats.htm
And let's not forget that the oil companies invest a lot to find, bring back, refine and distribute the precious juice while the state ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 21/11/08, 09:07

At home, diesel is less than 1 euro! 0.949 to be precise ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/11/08, 09:12

And the barrel went that night for less than $ 50 !!

When I think I refueled my oil tank when it was $ 100 : Cry: convinced that I was that he was going to climb very high
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 21/11/08, 09:14

At the rate where it goes down, we will eventually find values ​​from 3 or 4 years ago!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/08, 10:07

C moa wrote:And let's not forget that the oil companies invest a lot to find, bring back, refine and distribute the precious juice while the state ...

I am not used to defending tankers but toutafé! The risk is for oil tankers, profits for the State ...

I had included this in the 5 to 10 times but I can be underestimated this figure? :)

So when certain politicians dare to propose a "surtax" on "oil surplus", I am enraged against these false politicians who have only to reduce the TIPP / TIC or even the VAT if they find the fuel prices too high! And for solar installers, when is the surcharge? Dangerous this little game!

Zavé seen the correspondence between the 2 curves?
A peak = a trough and vice versa :)

In fact there is a paradox on taxes:
a) fixed ICT: the higher the HT price, the lower the influence as a% of the TTC price.
b) VAT: the higher the HT price, the greater its influence as a% of the TTC price

We can deduce that the ICT, applied BEFORE the VAT therefore has a heavier weight than the VAT since the curves have reversed trends.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 21/11/08, 10:52

Christophe wrote:I am not used to defending tankers but toutafé! The risk is for oil tankers, profits for the State ...
The idea is not to defend the tankers but to tell the truth. As you say, some politicians say that they should be taxed even more but you should know that they pay taxes in each country where they are established. It is quite normal you will say to me but this fact is simply never mentioned.

One situation that I personally find lamentable is that taxis are not taxed on fuels at all. You should not be surprised then to see the engines running while they wait for a customer in front of stations or airports. In addition, this does not encourage them to take more economical vehicles.
0 x