Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

by phil59 » 19/10/22, 00:42

Well, it's 19 at 00:41, and for the moment not "cut".
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/10/22, 09:43

So, I was "cut off" this morning around 8am, I noticed it when I wanted to have a coffee, the ceiling lamps are protected by an inverter...

I had to go out to go to the linky, and press the +, so that the juice comes back...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/10/22, 17:29

phil59 wrote:So, I was "cut off" this morning around 8am, I noticed it when I wanted to have a coffee, the ceiling lamps are protected by an inverter...

I had to go out to go to the linky, and press the +, so that the juice comes back...

Really "crazy stuff"! : Cheesy:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/10/22, 18:54

Well, it's not over yet.

On my linky, I don't currently have a subscription.

As iberdrola terminated my PDL too early, for the 18th, even if I have a tempo contract, with EDF, nothing is done, and the tempo is 9 kVA, minimum, and I only have 6, and that's what's messing it up...
Plus I want 12...
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/10/22, 19:14

What misery!
Alright, you'll tell us what's next.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/10/22, 19:22

A misery, yes, if I had been cut between 00h and 08h00 in the morning, but nothing is done.

Currently, I have the impression that my linky is stuck at 3 kVA!

When I look on enedis, my account, I no longer have a subscription....
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/10/22, 19:31

phil59 wrote:When I look on enedis, my account, I no longer have a subscription....

If you have electricity without having a subscription, it's still better than the opposite!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/10/22, 13:35

That's what I thought, it's very far from over.

During the night, it tripped twice, at the linky level, and again this afternoon.

So, I think I'm restricted to 3 kVA, even if I have an active tempo contract, 9 kVA, and I'm asking for 12 kVA.

Contract registered at the end of September....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 26/10/22, 20:05

This October 26, the juice is cut at home, and at my parents.

After several hours on the phone, at my parents' house, it's off again, even specifying that my father is on oxygen, they were told to call the fire department if things were not going well.

After several attempts of calls, I have a lady, explains the situation, and asks me to call my parents, and since I am not with them, I have no right to intervene, because it is the law.

One can let a person die, by negligence, because the law does not allow a third party, even ascending, or descending, to intervene to solve a problem.

We don't give a phone number for "incidents" and of course, I don't check any boxes, and it doesn't work.

They tell me that tomorrow will be good, I said that I will call the funeral directors, that it would be faster.

And finally around 11:00 am, I come across a counselor who sees the pb, and in 30 minutes, with a "competent" person, the situation is unblocked for my parents.

And for me, it's not the same story. Still nothing, the guy had told me that I was currently stuck at 1 kVA, on hold, and as I was 150 km from home, and I asked that we press the plus of the linky for 5 seconds, but nothing. It is written contacted the supplier ...

The guy also made me go back to a normal contract, 6 kVA, HC HP, to move the file forward, before going back to tempo, because there was no physical intervention....

So tomorrow, it should be back in service, but I no longer have anyone to press the +, my daughter living in the village, being in the maternity ward, I no longer have anyone to press e anymore from the linky... .and I'm a grandfather for the third time.

So it's a mess!

When I said it was a pb....
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/10/22, 21:04

Honestly, you're still not very clear!
So now there are two subscriptions, one for your parents and one for you? Never heard of it before....
And both were at Iberdrola previously?
So what did you ask for as a change? We can think that for you it is a Tempo 12 kVA, but for "your parents".
It's not to defend Enedis or EDF, but if you're as clear vis-à-vis them as vis-à-vis us, no wonder it sucks.
0 x