Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

by Obamot » 04/03/23, 10:06

Pujadas is in his element when he behaves like a sociologist/anthropologist, he becomes a better journalist. Still need to understand his job. Indeed, he no longer pleads "in charge" against Russia, and then other opinions can be expressed (while remaining cautious) and then indeed, the tone is no longer systematically vulgarly "spare the USA"

There is something that is fundamentally wrong, it's the pseudo Chinese hypothesis "TV set experts", Beijing is now the main beneficiary of Russian gas, nevertheless Chinese diplomacy is stepping up to demand accountability from the USA: when they could very well let the Russians get out of their own way. The alliance in the BRICS is therefore very solid.

The silence of investigators in the EU is glaring.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/23, 11:05

(after)
It's like after the confessions of the NIH on the modification of the virus in the lab, we will always find very docile "agents of the system", to go against even the most solid evidence. And there it is really screaming.

Because another element of weight, almost not advanced in the "cui bono it is the concomitant aspect of the "prosecuting" elements against the USA:
— Biden announced they would while they are involved in the putsch and that the hatred of the USA is long-standing, even though:
— they are co-belligerent against the Russians;
— they position themselves to sell their gas;
— this is in line with the projections of strategists like Brzeziński;
— their positioning is therefore economic, but as much political as ideological;
— the more than 12 anti-Russian sanctions exempting them from any neutrality;
— it cuts the supply of the EU in a long and heavy way;
— the conflict enabled them to reunite NATO;
— it weakens their main competitor, the EU
— it satisfies the dark designs of the deep-state for decades;
— they achieve their main goal of distancing the EU from Russia!
— all these elements combine together.
(And while these findings are all reversed to unload for the Russians)

This crime (pending conclusions / convictions which may not come) and the inconclusiveness of the investigations, sweep away all the virtues of democratic ideals, and only confirms the dark face which is that of the drift of the West current, which contradicts its quest for justice to its foundations and reveals this confiscation of powers at all levels of society as never before (even if I think it dates from before 2019)

I am not a "judge" but all these clues are so obvious that it turns against the USA, and Chinese and Russians will not let go.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/03/23, 16:47

..."sweep away all the virtues of democratic ideals"; "drifts from the current West"; "contradicts its quest for justice to its very foundations"; "confiscation of powers at all levels of society as never before"...
Right away the big words and the effects of sleeves... : roll:
Would these democratic ideals be better achieved in Putin's Russia and its expeditious "justice"? ...and question of confiscation, I don't even mention it (special mention for the last one, that of Donbass).
3 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/03/23, 17:51

Ahmed wrote:..."sweep away all the virtues of democratic ideals"; "drifts from the current West"; "contradicts its quest for justice to its very foundations"; "confiscation of powers at all levels of society as never before"...
Right away the big words and the effects of sleeves... : roll:

You exaggerate! There is still a little "fine tuning" to be done on the ObaGPT settings, but for the moment the adjustment screws are in abutment, impossible to do better....
3 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/03/23, 18:45

I also said to myself, there's a weird thing: everything can be explained thanks to you! :P
2 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/03/23, 19:51

Ahmed wrote:I also said to myself, there's a weird thing: everything can be explained thanks to you! :P

It is still not easy to develop the Artificial Intelligence of Econology, the means are limited. We are already happy that she publishes the weekly videos of X.Moreau without any bug, and she learned on her own to source herself elsewhere, for example from Colonel McGregor in the US. His countless unsourced and almost daily "news" however pose a problem.
A bit of patience....
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/03/23, 20:05

"a bit of patience: I have confidence in perfecting the learning process! 8)
2 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 04/03/23, 20:06

sicetaitsimple wrote:almost daily

You meant "almost every hour" I think
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/23, 23:45

We were talking about a TF1 program that ventured towards more objectivity, and right away it's:
Total panic in the "Comedy Club"(*) : Mrgreen:

I see that the little list is very disturbing, lestremdroate US is starting to cry, it's a good sign!

Obamot wrote:Because another element of weight, almost not advanced in the "cui bono it is the concomitant aspect of the "prosecuting" elements against the USA:
— Biden announced they would while they are involved in the putsch and that the hatred of the USA is long-standing, even though:
— they are co-belligerent against the Russians;
— they position themselves to sell their gas;
— this is in line with the projections of strategists like Brzeziński;
— their positioning is therefore economic, but as much political as ideological;
— the more than 12 anti-Russian sanctions exempting them from any neutrality;
— it cuts the supply of the EU in a long and heavy way;
— the conflict enabled them to reunite NATO;
— it weakens their main competitor, the EU
— it satisfies the dark designs of the deep-state for decades;
— they achieve their main goal of distancing the EU from Russia!
— all these elements combine together.
(And while these findings are all reversed to unload for the Russians)

This crime (pending conclusions / convictions which may not come) and the inconclusiveness of the investigations, sweep away all the virtues of democratic ideals, and only confirms the dark face which is that of the drift of the West current, which contradicts its quest for justice to its foundations and reveals this confiscation of powers at all levels of society as never before (even if I think it dates from before 2019)

I am not a "judge" but all these clues are so obvious that it turns against the USA, and Chinese and Russians will not let go.
little ad personam insults can do nothing against the facts... And the least we can say is that since 2020, it's not objectivity that suffocates "the funny ones"(*) : Oops: who are satisfied with blagounettes with two roros on the AI
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/03/23, 14:34

but in front of that, the economic, diplomatic and military rapprochement of Russia and China becomes impressive...

and disturbing too.
1 x