Fuel prices rise Essence and Diesel VS DGCCRF

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Increase in gasoline and diesel fuel prices VS DGCCRF

by phil59 » 10/06/22, 23:16

we're just going to talk about 20% VAT.

I buy 100 L at €1 per litre, that's 20 VAT, or €20.

I buy 100L at 2l per liter, it's 40€ VAT.

The VAT has not increased, it is still 20%, but there is 50% more to arrive at 40€.

but we have not increased by % ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/22, 23:26

Yes, if you pay twice as much including tax, the VAT is twice as high for the same tax base...

No… because the VAT is calculated on the HT… it does not constitute 20% of the price including VAT but 16,67%…

1/1.2*0,2 = 16,67%

"HT" because in the case of fuels it should rather be said HTVA...

No, because from 20 to 40 is a 100% increase...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/06/22, 18:48

Don't forget that our dear president is giving a small discount of 18 ct... Which corresponds to more than the difference in VAT between before and after the price spike... In September it will be over...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/06/22, 13:17

Christophe wrote:Yes, if you pay twice as much including tax, the VAT is twice as high for the same tax base...

No… because the VAT is calculated on the HT… it does not constitute 20% of the price including VAT but 16,67%…

1/1.2*0,2 = 16,67%

"HT" because in the case of fuels it should rather be said HTVA...

No, because from 20 to 40 is a 100% increase...

Yes absolutely, at the start I only started with a 50% increase, but here, in fact, we are doubling.

And that's why, when we tell you that the VAT is "free",
we don't give you a 20% discount....

I knew the VAT at 33% ....

Butter is 5.5% VAT and margarine is 20%...it's outrageous.

In addition to fuel, we apply 20% on taxes, it seems to me....
Do we charge taxes?
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/06/22, 13:53

for fuel yes

I believe that VAT applies to the price of fuel + TICPE included
The TICPE is itself subject to VAT at the standard rate of 20%.

SourceFipeco

but you have to pay the debts, the parasites who lead us to the top and the castaways of the RSA at the bottom... passing through the civil servants at mid-height, of which I am a part. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/06/22, 16:29

I don't know if you've noticed, but even ruined by crumbling under sovereign debt, states invest enormously in what neo-urbanists call "soft mobility". A city like Annecy has become unrecognizable in twenty years... Public transport has progressed symmetrically opposite to the obstacles to traffic caused to "private" vehicles and to the drastic reduction in the number of parking spaces... Bicycles, bicycles with trailers, scooters, bicycles/motorcycles and electric scooters and other overboards are snapping up and supply can no longer keep up with demand...

In a way, it's "good for the planet" and goes in the direction of what the fo-fo discussions are looking for on the merits... but it's the political recovery of the green movements by coercion and demagoguery. And that goes against a more free, open and humanist society, as the underlying hopes might suggest (although the alternative movements are resisting to death and will undoubtedly win in the long term by force of circumstance ...)

Without wishing to be categorical, instead, a society of fear and control (“Chinese style” perhaps, you never know...) will struggle to settle with forceps, what else if this is only with “digital pass-ID and vaccine control” symbolically we find the introduction of an act of submission, which was already attempted to be introduced during the 1st covid crisis, and that THE SPHERES OF INFLUENCE AND CONTROL THAT HAVE BECOME SUPRANATIONAL will again and again attempt to impose it on us to lead us to our new “modern day urban slave conditioning”. Aren't we already attached to the "electronic bracelets" that are our smartphones and that we even tear ourselves away at the price of gold... that is to say if "the plan" (undertaken a long time ago) works wonderfully: we are already pushed to “move virtually”... And why not on other planets, rather than going there physically in the future,,,?

Without wanting to be categorical, town planning has already prepared what foreshadows the future of mobility and society, the era of "all electric" will come in 2035 or later certainly, it is seriously looming (for cars and even trucks) and there will be no need to multiply the charging stations by ten, it is the number of vehicles that will drop by ten if necessary...

Their “Great Reset” is to prepare minds, it will probably go through this, by a drastic society of control of the freedom of movement of populations (...and therefore of minds) who will probably be thoroughly controlled by their forced and “physical” sedentarization via town planning.

More revolutionary movements thanks to control via sedentarization, it is an insurmountable “physical” obstacle, for increasingly servile populations. Now that they have experienced confinements on an almost planetary scale, they know that "it will work" without causing revolt... People will turn their backs and accept absolutely everything.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/06/22, 12:45

There may be local electric delivery trucks, but to cross France, it won't work.

Otherwise I recently bought my E85 at 75 ct€/L, I've never paid so much for it. 2 years ago it was 55 cts.

that's +40% in 2 years.

At one point, the station offered it at 90 ct€/L before the "rebate macron"

what a generous and benevolent man!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/06/22, 17:22

What is Remundo ethanol made with? How is it transported? it's really the product that should increase the fastest in my opinion... Especially since our great benefactor VP is depriving us of one of our biggest cereal supplier...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/06/22, 17:26

not as simple as that.

The biggest cost is taxes.

In reality, duty-free gasoline is less expensive than ethanol85 for a given distance to be covered.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/06/22, 08:58

FYI .... On the E85 the TICPE is 0,1183 € per liter (which actually corresponds to the theoretical share of gasoline (15%) which is incorporated in the booze .... and the VAT of 20 % I don't know the details of the ethanol logistics in Auvergne... but what is certain is that at present everything is transported by TRUCKS from the distillery sugar factories to the oil depots and then again by trucks from the oil depot to your service station...
0 x