Fuel prices rise Essence and Diesel VS DGCCRF

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Remundo

Re: Increase in gasoline and diesel fuel prices VS DGCCRF

by Remundo » 18/06/22, 20:29

if you want.

As others think anticovid macchins are effective and necessary for everyone.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/22, 22:22

Remundo wrote:
but most of the E85 is consumed by unmodified or reprogrammed cars.
Cars with a trip computer (which is pretty much all for almost 25 years) can be reprogrammed without special equipment, just force the trip computer to go a little out of its factory setting range, to force it to move there by itself, and this by successive full, where one increases each time the quantity of E85 in the mixture, for example as follows:
1st filling: 25% E85 + 75% SP95/98
2 nd full: 50% E85 + 50% SP95/98
3 nd full: 75% E85 + 25% SP95/98
4 th full: 9x% E85 until check engine light comes on. And complete in SP95/98
(the engine light indicating a mixture “too poor...” limit that the computer can no longer adjust/compensate (but it still drives with a few hiccups at idle, and more difficulty starting in winter. Incidentally, the computer also adjusts the optimal moment of the flash point depending on the mix...)

Then you just have to be a little below when you fill up... so that the engine light doesn't come on. And there we reached the maximum limit of engine capacity to run with E85 in the highest possible mixture, without screwing up anything (I was never able to check if the valve seats were damaged, because it didn't never produced, i am a savage : Mrgreen: ) ...

Beware that “oil tankers” vary the proportion of SP95 in E85 depending on the time of year... When I arrive at the reserve, I start by adding 5 to 10l of SP95 more per tank in the tank below 5°C in the morning (during the winter) then everything else in E85 ... and roll my hen!

You can put an additive if you want to quibble, I've never done it and I've always driven with the engine light on, i.e. 100% E85, no problem (it eats a little more...)
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/06/22, 01:55

Marco could maybe confirm, but the E85, if it's -25°, it's E15....

And all, in an "old" 90s, 60-65%, it works well.

This evening on returning, a carrefour marcket pump, all fuel above 2€.

This afternoon while eating on the beach, some "gus" criticizing the VE.... I hadn't taken my pilgrim stick for the VE....,

In EV, 12 kWh to do 100 km, kwh trif full 17 cts ttttcc, 3€ at the most expensive...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/06/22, 07:19

Nah, maybe I misspoke.

The goal is to lure the ECS (the on-board computer)

It doesn't matter what the actual incremental dosages are. The goal is to put the computer “in difficulty”, so that it corrects a lean mixture by enriching it a little more each time, and it works very well. Why does it work? Because there are countries like Brazil where a lot of vehicles run on E85, so there their factory settings are not the same.

But it works very well.
I had a Ford Mondeo, I didn't do all the handling, I put direct E85 to see, and the engine didn't flinch, it immediately adjusted correctly.
The manipulation that I give is to thwart "reluctant" engines, such as small displacements (I do not recommend below 1'400 CC and moreover, anyone who wants to drive with an E85 engine not planned for, it is at his own risk and peril, even if I do not see which ones :P I completely disclaim all responsibility )

Here, here... Enough to try for those who want... I can give a good ten vehicles on which it works.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/06/22, 09:57

In my 90s rover, the limit was 60-65%, beyond that, engine light.

I believe that I had timidly started at 10%, and then increased in increments of 20-25%.

At the time, I kept an excel table, to see how much the 100 km was worth to me.

At 60%, the overconsumption is almost negligible.

My cost price per 100, to situate, was the same as on a long national road, where the engine is hot, while my journeys were more around 10 km.

Below 5 km, on the other hand, you overconsume a max, with E85.

As a precaution, I had changed the fuel filter within 2000km after the introduction of E85, because it cleans quite a bit....
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/06/22, 11:40

Same with a 1994 Nissan, it was no more than 50/50, even if there was an ECS but no OBD1 socket, it would have been necessary to modify the settings of the direct ECS. I did not dare :) :) :)
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/06/22, 18:45

a report on the subject

1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/06/22, 19:51

Obamot wrote:Same with a 1994 Nissan, it was no more than 50/50, even if there was an ECS but no OBD1 socket, it would have been necessary to modify the settings of the direct ECS. I did not dare :) :) :)

Nothing works either, not even a resistor on the probe....
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/22, 22:41

The pouf Von Der-La-Hyène, in the Ukrainian file, which not only sacrificed the civilian population, but now arouses the ire of economic circles in the face of the explosion in energy prices...! When you co-opt incompetent and corrupt boyfriends, it costs billions afterwards...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/22, 01:13

Gods will judge them!
0 x