progressive tariffs on domestic energy 2013?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/09/12, 20:02

I made it clear, under the conditions of current waste.
Let us not forget that Paris had razed the Morvan at a time when the heating conditions of housing in the capital were far from current habits.
Moderate and proportionate use of forest biomass remains effectively perfectly conceivable provided that it is not generalized.
And since the middle of the previous century, it has continued to invade us!

It is not nice to present things like this!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/09/12, 20:28

Did67 wrote: And since the middle of the previous century, it has continued to invade us!

Is the forest invading us?
We don't live in the same country!

Rv45 wrote:

But let this new government make a mistake! it gives a very bad signal by making us believe that it can lower the price of fuel, rather than making it clear that it will inevitably be more and more expensive and that it is essential to drastically reduce our consumption and other share that it is for 75% responsible for our trade deficit.

Absolutely!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 12/09/12, 09:42

RV45 wrote:- you have been in your house for more than 20 years you had three children, they grow up, they study, they leave the family home and there you are only two in the house and we will tax you again more. Should you burn your house in this case? : Evil:
In this case, the "good citizen" sells his house to a young couple (for cheap) and goes to live in a 2-room apartment. : Mrgreen:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/09/12, 12:02

Gaston wrote:
RV45 wrote:- you have been in your house for more than 20 years you had three children, they grow up, they study, they leave the family home and there you are only two in the house and we will tax you again more. Should you burn your house in this case? : Evil:
In this case, the "good citizen" sells his house to a young couple (for cheap) and goes to live in a 2-room apartment. : Mrgreen:

This is in a world where there would be no housing shortage! always a certain number of vacant accommodation so that we can move easily

the current shortage of housing means that everyone clings to the one they even have of unsuitable size, poorly placed, which makes them waste in transport

it is necessary to build a lot of housing! well insulated to reduce heating energy, well placed to reduce transport energy!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/09/12, 12:11

Ahmed wrote:
It is not nice to present things like this!

Indeed. It was a little "verbal provocation".

I really like the forest and often walk there.

It remains that the surface of the forest increases, that the valleys of Ardèche like the bottoms of Vosges valleys, cleared and cultivated (sometimes in terraces) after the Middle Ages, become again of the forest (of more or less good quality, because more or less managed - there are many private plots which are nothing other than wasteland, but which would have vocation to produce valuable "biomass" if energy becomes a scarce resource) ...

So my precise and non-provocative thought would indeed be to say that there is a more valuable potential. And indeed, I find that the forest, it is immediately the affect which plays a big role and the idea of ​​deforestation which looms (which is a "true" reality in many countries). I think that in Europe we have to qualify a lot (except to want a wild nature as we have not known it for millennia; before the great clearings, France was covered with a climax forest, that's for sure; but there, we will not be many to chuaffer / feed!). Wooded surfaces win, that's clear.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/09/12, 12:16

chatelot16 wrote:
This is in a world where there would be no housing shortage! always a certain number of vacant accommodation so that we can move easily

the current shortage of housing means that everyone clings to the one they even have of unsuitable size, poorly placed, which makes them waste in transport

it is necessary to build a lot of housing! well insulated to reduce heating energy, well placed to reduce transport energy!

I am in this case. This year, the "little one", grown up, who has just returned to Dijon ... I haven't even finished the work undertaken 12 years ago so that everyone has a room !!!

Resale is a track. But psychologically, considering what I worked on, I - still? - a little trouble.

There are other avenues: living with people with whom we get along well and who pay a very high rent (a divorced maid, for example). It can be "win / win".

Another avenue: welcoming people with mild disabilities who find it difficult to find a place in a structure (too few).

So there is a way to optimize!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 12/09/12, 13:10

Did67 wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:
Another avenue: welcoming people with mild disabilities who find it difficult to find a place in a structure (too few).

So there is a way to optimize!

Excellent citizen idea!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/09/12, 13:52

sen-no-sen there is a confusion in your quote

you attribute to me what is said by Did67 that I do not contradict but let us give to cesar what is to cesar
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 12/09/12, 14:00

chatelot16 wrote:sen-no-sen there is a confusion in your quote

you attribute to me what is said by Did67 that I do not contradict but let us give to cesar what is to cesar

Sorry, it's because of a bug!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/09/12, 18:28

No problem, Did67, I understood well! 8)

Of course, affect is important concerning the forest, and this seems justified to me, because in what it would be better to judge only in terms of utility?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."