Increased tank bonus at 200 €, bonus at con?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Increased tank bonus at 200 €, bonus at con?

by Christophe » 07/09/08, 21:46

The Minister of the Economy confirmed on Sunday that the government's "tank premium" in favor of the most modest households would be increased from 150 to 200 euros for fuel supplies made from July 2008 to the end of March 2009.

An anti-economic measure ...What represents what budget on a national scale (which ends up in the pockets of oil tankers (and in that of the State via taxes) or instead of being in renewable)?

This is in complete contradiction with the ecological loan: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pret-ecolo ... t6014.html
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 08, 23: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
lioneldyb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

con premium?

by lioneldyb » 07/09/08, 23:08

For my mother, who is 77 years old and has a very small pension, it's not a con premium ... although 200 € on the global budget for its heating is not much (old house in cold regions). must also think a little further than its community of responsible econologists who has the means to do better, if I may ...
0 x
Gas central heating, single storey house with no crawl space, Velux first price, open fireplace, Rhaa ... I need to do something!
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/09/08, 23:12

I don't know in Belgium, but in France, tank premiums are a drop in the ocean of fuel taxation. It is basically a coin returned to the cons-ommateus who nevertheless leave large bills.

Do not forget that the oil tanker margins are only a few cents / liter, although I admit that they have plenty to live on. Let them profit well, it will last another generation or two, after, lean cows ! :D
0 x
Christophe

Re: con premium?

by Christophe » 07/09/08, 23:38

lioneldyb wrote:For my mother, who is 77 years old and has a very small pension, it's not a con premium ... although 200 € on the global budget for its heating is not much (old house in cold regions). must also think a little further than its community of responsible econologists who has the means to do better, if I may ...

I do not know the conditions of access to this bonus, I hope that it is reserved for the most modest rents but:

a) if your mother put these 200 € in an improvement of the insulation she would no longer spend these 200 € in fuel oil for the next few years ... there this premium continues to make people dependent ...

b) it is therefore aradoxal with the so-called Grenelle of the environment ... and the energy saving policy.

It's an emergency method ...
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 08/09/08, 02:05

Good evening

for lioneldyb, a little tour on this subject will make a saving superior to the 200 € of the state

https://www.econologie.com/forums/ameliorati ... t5172.html

jeff
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 02:10

Ah yeah completely agree but if you start talking about technical innovation forgotten or despised we are not there !!

There we only mentioned the financial aspect ... tax / subsidy ...
0 x
lioneldyb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

con premium?

by lioneldyb » 08/09/08, 07:54

- For the improvement of oil burners: on an oil stove ...? Do you know how an oil stove works? No, I don't think it applies.

- The house of a mother (that she does not wish to leave it and it is understandable at 77 years) will need to be demolished to do real work of improvement of the insulation there. We put rock wool on the ceiling of the cellars and double insulation on the ceiling of the living rooms. Now we will have to change the windows but it is a very big budget. These works are financed by children who also have families and houses to assume and not necessarily high wages. The € 200 bonus remains for the oil delivery man. Sy we take care of the work in the house that we manage to finance, it is my mother who pays her fuel for question of awareness. Many times you have to help.

- Elderly people do not heat to 19 ° C. At 24 ° and three pulses the elderly are sometimes cold. Econology is the last concern of the elderly who live alone. We must already survive. Aren't we going to shoot the old guys anyway?

Here, I hope that this is enough for the most radical of this forum and keep doing a good job at home thinking about those who can't. I try to do the same.
0 x
Gas central heating, single storey house with no crawl space, Velux first price, open fireplace, Rhaa ... I need to do something!
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 10:02

We are not radical ... we are realistic ... and reality is not necessarily good to hear.

There's no point in arguing about your mom's case. I will give you as a counter argument that there are, no doubt, households that take advantage of this premium while having 50 TV channels via cable and 5 GSM subscriptions ...

This measure is an emergency measure which is not sustainable and which contradicts an energy saving policy.

It's everything I wanted to say.

ps: do not confuse "stupid" and "for idiots" please
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 19/09/08, 08:50

Hello,

I agree with lioneldyb because if you live in an old house, it is useless to invest massively in the insulation of this one. Unless you have the means, but today, with all the problems that arise from both sides; I believe that it is supposed that households and people in financial difficulty access the oil premium.
Indeed, it is anti econological, but at least it helps a little. Not for long but it helps.
Now, it seems important to me to discuss something quite important.
Econologie.com is a forum discussion intended for responsible citizens but it seems to me that we forget that econologie.com is not responsible for a life system based on profit.
The purpose of the site is to inform, to make understand and to educate but in no case to make politics.

I am referring to this: An anti-economic measure ... It represents what budget on a national scale (which ends up in the pockets of oil tankers (and in that of the State via taxes) or instead of being in renewable)
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying