Fuel prices at the pump and oil, where is the bug?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/04/08, 09:47

and again when we know that the industrialization (a very expensive step in terms of labor) of certain Porsche engine parts was carried out in France ...
Without being in the automotive industry (but in the daily automotive fog), I know something about it ... All year round, we are entitled to toxic and smelly fumes (phenols), from a foundry that manufactures the blocks quality engines ...
In Orléans, it is not the cost of labor, but the quality of the manufacturing of the parts.
Though? Under the pressure of the inhabitants, they still threaten to leave for Poland.
With the blackmail for employment, the prefect does not flinch, and half of the agglomeration is in a harmful atmosphere ...
Future SS expenses should not be the same budget.
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/08, 10:05

delnoram wrote:I can't find messages from Cuicui

: Shock: Another message that would have disappeared :?:

No, it's just my brain that's bugging ... I can't stop confusing citro and cuicui : Mrgreen: I rectify...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 01/04/08, 11:40

To come back to the mailing that you received Christophe and which is the subject of this subject, do you know who is the author? Does it come from a website?
Was this email widely distributed?
Because it would be interesting to inform our elected officials to try to get answers to this bug.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/08, 11:59

Guidi sent it to me. I do not know who is the author but I slightly retouched the thing :)

If not, before questioning "politicians" would have to start by relaying it, right?

Then if we redo the calculation in 1998 it would be even more obvious.

In any case, politicians will only respond with contempt and ignorance as usual when an angry question ...

I think presenting the trick to theUFC What to choose will have more impact ... the ball is in your court ...
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 01/04/08, 13:45

I received it in an email "to be forwarded" the figures are real ????? if the $ goes up it will be funny !!!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/08, 13:49

Yes they are real and as I said above: if we compare to 1998 it is much WORSE ...

You can check them out here: https://www.econologie.com/le-vrai-prix- ... s-479.html

To do well, this page should be linked with your mailing to better understand and especially to provide evidence ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/04/08, 14:45

Christophe wrote: Pout Citrus that's what we like to hear .... except that we do not forget that the world economics is virtual ...
The forecasts are virtual, the accounting reality, NO.

Christophe wrote: In economics, what matters are consumer behavior ... in short, all of us. In other words: it is the consumer who makes the economy (and therefore the crisis or the growth) and not the opposite mess! Obviously it is the opposite that we tend to believe (thank you media).

It is also the consumer who sets prices even if he does not know: a price too expensive that is not bought will inevitably be sooner or later revised downward ....
There may be just oil that avoids this rule precisely ... the exception that confirms as they say ...
This is theoretically true, but not all consumers are econologists, you just have to see all the gogos who rush to buy the latest novelty that has just been released and thus be the first to pay too much for a product. often useless ...

Christophe wrote:Pkoi a farmer at the bottom of Brittany would be obliged to sell at the price fixed by goldenboy of a stock exchange at the other end of the ocean or elsewhere ??? Ditto for the buyer ???
He does not have to, he can sell directly to the consumer, if he wishes. I buy agricultural products directly from the farm at the market, without any intermediary.

Christophe wrote:Pkoi raw material prices do not take into account the distance between producer and buyer?
Oh good? The boats, the trucks that deliver the supermarkets run on free fuel?

Christophe wrote:This is all this ... So yes the extreme capitalist system is drying up and will die sooner or later but that does not mean the end of the world nor necessarily a big crisis ... And I say: so much the better that he is creating and the faster will be the better ...
I think so too, but it will hurt ...

Christophe wrote:So we are not going to let the world be "buggered" a second time by 2 or 5 bankers who alone decide the fate of the economic planet ... NO BUT !!! : Evil: : Mrgreen: : Evil: : Mrgreen:

They are more numerous than 5 or 6 and they have succeeded in the feat of reselling their bad debts to all the bankers in the world (Société Générale, he blamed Jérome Kerviel, but BNP, Le Crédit Agricole. .. have plunged seriously into the subprime business, and it is not over because they have not declared all of their abysmal losses ...) A great period of recession will hang over the banking world with numerous layoffs and agency closings. I remind you that Europe, and therefore our taxes, has paid the banks to prevent their immediate bankruptcy and to stop (temporarily) the crisis.
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 01/04/08, 17:20

gegyx wrote:Without being in the automotive industry (but in the daily automotive fog), I know something about it ... All year round, we are entitled to toxic and smelly fumes (phenols), from a foundry that manufactures the blocks quality engines ...
In Orléans, it is not the cost of labor, but the quality of the manufacturing of the parts.
Though? Under the pressure of the inhabitants, they still threaten to leave for Poland.
With the blackmail for employment, the prefect does not flinch, and half of the agglomeration is in a harmful atmosphere ...

I know a factory that does aluminum foundry / machining for the automobile and which has also had complaints from neighbors (noise, odors) ... but one can wonder why they all came to settle. around this factory, whereas in the 50s when it was built, it was 200m from homes ... it will soon close and be relocated to Poland where an ultra-modern factory has already been built with purification of emissions, the factory in question is already working and there is a large empty hangar near to receive the French machines ...
So I would say that in Orléans these are certainly not empty threats because, in particular in the automotive sector, the pressure from manufacturers on subcontractors is enormous and the only solution to survive in France is excessive automation and the "Kaisen" organization drawn by the line or relocation: it's as simple as that ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/04/08, 18:01

I agree with Chatam.

While we fight against each other between little French people with well folded blinders, we ceaselessly bawl one clan against the other, and we vote for hyper-restrictive "thousand leaves" laws, some going so far as to contradict the others...

...foreigners offer cheaper labor within a flexible legislative framework and with technology directly imported from us with 2 or 3 semi-trailers ten French engineers to supervise everything... :!:

To survive in France, large companies must fully automate + optimized management (Kaizen, MRP, JAT ...), and the small ones remain small because the pace is too high. It's clear. And I recently heard the tenors of the PS (the bulky Julien DRAY on Riposte) having had the sublime idea of ​​massively taxing the machines of wicked companies which do not employ enough manpower ...

I tell them "go'y guys", keep rotting the lives of the few SMEs and large industries that are still in France ... This is the solution !!!!

It is to despair ... and the line is also zero on many other questions. I hear him complain that there are not enough large SMEs exporting internationally (as in Germany for example ...). but what a bunch of used slippers! They have NEVER relieved the industry for 20 YEARS ... They have always slowed it down with their ever-increasing charges, their ever-stricter regulatory constraints (employment, training, standards ...)

Apart from 2 or 3 exceptions, they are dismal. And they put us in a vicious circle of their nagging nonsense.

And that, nobody tells you: example of deficits: the left prides itself on reducing the deficit by increasing taxes, the right in the same way by lowering them ...

The reality is quite different ... the deficit, it is now impossible to slow it down ... A tax increase slows growth and considerably increases the deficit by reducing the tax base, a decrease has no effect on growth (because we have all torn industrial fabric and no production culture) and increases the deficit by direct fall in revenue : Evil:

In short, we're badly off : Shock:

@+
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/04/08, 18:03

That's why to come back to the subject, that the bug may be there and that fuel taxes are not going to be lowered ... : Cry:
0 x