Fuel prices at the pump and oil, where is the bug?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 31/03/08, 14:15

Remundo wrote:Yes, I know Chatam ... :P The idea is Fiat, the development and industrialization is German : Cheesy: . And as far as I know, the pump injector, the high-pressure pumps, it's not too much Fiat that makes them ... It's rather he who buys them dearly to Bosch and Siemens VDO ... like all the manufacturers German ...

Not Bosch or Siemens, but Magnetti Marelli ... However for the electromagnetic valves of the injectors, the only world manufacturer is Bosch because it is a part that requires huge investments and can only be profitable in very large quantities. ..
Currently, Fiat is in the 3rd generation of the so-called "Multijet" common rail characterized by 5 injections per cycle (there are 2 on the standard common rail system), the aim is to reduce emissions and noise ...
It is, moreover, the operating noise and non-compliance with Euro 5 pollution standards (the Euro 4 standard has already been obtained with extreme accuracy) which precipitates the end of pump injector technology used almost only by the group. VAG ...

For the price of diesel, it is high time that the privileges of dieselized cease and that they finally pay the true price of diesel, that is to say a little more expensive than petrol (this is already the case in Germany since years)...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fuel prices at the pump and petroleum, where is the

by bham » 31/03/08, 14:22

Christophe wrote:... (an expensive fuel is logically good for the econology but there I seriously begin to doubt ...) but that makes you think.

Aaaaahhh! I drink whey !! :D
Who said that increasing the price of fuel would benefit the environment ??? Even if it is partly true (change of heating), it is to wonder if all this is not orchestrated to precisely cause an increase in consumption, in particular by the advent of new means of heating very expensive to the 'purchase.
Subject well found Christophe and to answer Remundo, what is true for diesel is also true for gasoline, refining capacity or not.
The truth is, indeed, that states are greasing their paws to cover deficits. So we ask some to make efforts when others continue or even increase their lifestyle, without worrying about passing some environmental measures. Here, our Minister of Justice, R.Dati has somewhat exceeded the budget allocated to him, by qq 100 €. Bah a straw, will we ask him to reimburse, nay, besides it does not concern him, the Treasury only has to follow. : Evil:

Christophe wrote:Pkoi a farmer at the bottom of Brittany would be forced to sell at prices set by goldenboy a purse at the other end of the ocean or elsewhere ??? Ditto for the buyer ???

Pkoi raw material prices do not take into account the distance between producer and buyer?
This is all this ... So yes the extreme capitalist system is drying up and will die sooner or later but that does not mean the end of the world nor necessarily a big crisis ... And I say: so much the better that he is creating and the faster will be the better ...
So we are not going to let the world be "buggered" a second time by 2 or 5 bankers who alone decide the fate of the economic planet ... NO

I have nothing to add, we agree! But we will have to find policies to bring down the WTO and all that.
When will the new revolution come?
0 x
Christophe

Re: Fuel prices at the pump and petroleum, where is the

by Christophe » 31/03/08, 14:30

bham wrote:The truth is, indeed, that states are greasing their paws to cover deficits. So we ask some to make efforts when others continue or even increase their lifestyle, without worrying about passing qq measures

Not that much ... look at your 2007 declaration, there was the 2006 budget for France ...

Christophe wrote:But let's not forget either the TIPP / TIC represents only 15% of the VAT entries ...

bham wrote:I have nothing to add, we agree! But we will have to find policies to bring down the WTO and all that.
When will the new revolution come?

Phew I was afraid of being a bit virulent ...

For the revolution, no need to shed blood ... at the rate where it goes it will do itself ... it is up to us to anticipate ...
Last edited by Christophe the 31 / 03 / 08, 14: 36, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/08, 14:30

Uh sorry Chatham but if Fiat is in its 3rd generation, Fiat is not very known for its robustness ... so between Italian and German equipment ... how to say: there is no photo ...
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 31/03/08, 15:08

for the robustness, it's just the image ... a petrol panda can do more than 200000km, some fiat guaranteed for 5 years, bmw reputed for always for the quality of interior and comfort assemblies: I have a 528 M5 comfort option: it is laughable I believe that the 505 of the time was better made; so, a lot of prejudice about car brands !! it is only my opinion a legend is quickly made!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 31/03/08, 20:26

Christophe wrote:Uh sorry Chatham but if Fiat is in its 3rd generation, Fiat is not very known for its robustness ... so between Italian and German equipment ... how to say: there is no photo ...

Think again, if the finish of the Fiat WAS deplorable (this is no longer the case today), from the mechanical point of view Fiat, which has always been good, is in the lead and in terms of reliability VW, for example, is overtaken by all the French brands, Audi and Mercedes are even dumped by Citroën (which also uses Marelli): this is the price of outsourcing in which the Germans are the pioneers, Audi in the lead (and yet when we can see their prices!): don't forget that ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 31/03/08, 20:45

I would like you to tell me where you get the reliability data from.

please
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 31/03/08, 20:56

HS

Christophe wrote:Moué Cuicui this is what we like to hear .... except that let's not forget that the world economics is virtual ...

I can't find messages from Cuicui

: Shock: Another message that would have disappeared :?:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/03/08, 21:29

Excel table, to be incremented according to seasonal variations ...
Which completes the arguments of the first post of the subject

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... cBa4dr.xls

(Just to get hurt ...)
: Lol:
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 01/04/08, 09:25

freddau wrote:I would like you to tell me where you get the reliability data from.

please

Just read the automotive press, and also the statistics of technical control centers which are sometimes quite surprising especially for recent models ...
In addition, being at the source, I am fairly well informed ...
Currently, the only German manufacturers who actually produce and assemble the vast majority of their supplies in Germany are Porsche (except Cayenne in the USA) and BMW (except for 1600 turbo PSA / BMW engines), Mercedes Benz too, but to a lesser extent. measurement (a lot of foreign supplies including engine parts) ... and again when we know that the industrialization (very labor-intensive step) of certain Porsche engine parts was made in France ...
If you drive in Audi or VW, unless it is a V8 or V10 which remains 100% mounted in Germany (...), you most likely have an engine mounted in the Czech Republic with Polish, French, Italian, Spanish parts and Mexican and sometimes even German (...) ... maybe soon Chinese? : Cheesy:

We will add enormous pressure on prices which causes a worrying drop in the quality of manufacturing in countries with high wages ... :|
0 x