Oil price, the big scam?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/08, 11:23

Targol wrote:The problem will arise when a statistically significant (and electoral) part of the population will no longer be able to afford its vital needs.

That's why we "invented" the RMI ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/06/08, 11:36

and the CMU! refused in most medical offices ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 27/06/08, 14:03

that the price of oil is boosted by speculation, it is obvious, from there to see a big plot ...
It should not be forgotten that the price of oil is decided on the markets, and investors (speculators) are like everyone else; their analyzes say that oil will go up again, so they buy while waiting to resell with a profit. who wouldn't do the same?
The more they buy, the more the price goes up. nothing but very normal.
if the analyzes say that we have reached a maximum, they will start selling and the price will drop.
In regulation, in jargon, it's called a positive feedback system.
but hey, I didn't understand anything about the market economy.
0 x
Click my signature
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 27/06/08, 15:45

The more they buy, the more the price goes up. nothing but very normal.

Normal !! yes if you want: it is the market which wants that => the rich are more and more rich and the poor more and more poor.

Do you think it can last how long before the pressure cooker EXPLOSES?

Today, oil has risen to 142 dollars / barrel ..... who says better?

There are 1000 million dollars more in the world every day ( heard it on the radio ).

It is manipulation by the wealthy; the poor (new slaves) are over-exploited including in our advanced countries (under the pretext of globalization .. and if you believe that the very rich will stop using their Yachts this summer .. you MISTAKE.

Read Hervé KEMPF's book (How the rich destroy the planet).

Well, on France Info, an economist has just announced oil at 200 dollars mini at the end of the year : Cry: and if it were to be used to switch to alternative energies, but not planes, large sedans, 4x4s, the follies of Dubai (ski resort in the middle of the desert !!) ... it will continue until there is no there's not a drop of oil left.
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 27/06/08, 15:48

THE REVOLUTION.
0 x