Oil: Fuel pump 3 euros consequences ...

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/13, 13:29

Philippe Schutt wrote:roughly a reduction of 5 millions of m3 / year on 10 years, ie 25%.
obviously, since fuel represents less than a third of the fuel, the overall effect is less.
Thank you, it gives me orders of magnitude and it reassures me because I sometimes feel that the grenelle was useless.

The grenelle was useless for this winters 2012 / 2013 or domestic fuel consumption increased despite the marketing of GNR..And yes it has passed in consos diesel and no longer fuel..Despite this loss of sale listed fuel consumption has increased this winter ...
but it's the fault .. In the climate ... Personally I lit my boiler in September 2012 and I just cut it last Saturday ... Almost eight months of heating ...

on the 3 first 2013 months I would say about 10% more than last year ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 18/04/13, 15:34

actually the numbers should be corrected for climatic variations.

there is still a pretty scary thing: the reference T ° used for the dimensioning of the apparatuses is mini of 30 last years. as the winters were mild, we may fear that many devices are sized a little short
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/13, 15:42

Philippe Schutt wrote:actually the numbers should be corrected for climatic variations.

there is still a pretty scary thing: the reference T ° used for the dimensioning of the apparatuses is mini of 30 last years. as the winters were mild, we may fear that many devices are sized a little short

The fuel boilers are largely oversized ... By cons for those who use heating type inverted clim ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
OlivierD
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Oil: fuel at the pump at 3 euros, consequences ...

by OlivierD » 28/11/21, 17:40

and hop digging up ...

The oil will be needed to maintain the roads, to extract the ores, to extract the protocol itself, Did you know that total installs PV plants to extract the oil ???
And anyway there will be a lack of phosphate for intensive agriculture ...
water too
and the temp which will rise at the same time as the sea ...
olive
0 x
700W of PV in autoconso with tignous router ...
Permaculture cannot be improvised in 15 days, let's listen to Arthur Keller, and let's not forget to vote for the program that best defends our interests!
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/11/21, 15:57

olivierd wrote:and hop digging up ...

The oil will be needed to maintain the roads, to extract the ores, to extract the protocol itself, Did you know that total installs PV plants to extract the oil ???
water too
olive

a good analysis of the question, close to my views, and which poses the question clearly: finally, do you think that there are too many fossils on Earth or not enough? will the problems come from overabundance, or from scarcity?

https://ourfiniteworld.com/2021/11/10/o ... rely-told/

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/21, 17:33

olivierd wrote:and hop digging up ...

water too
olive

Hey yes there is not only the oil which will be missing, a subject of 2008 on this subject which would also deserve a digging / updating I think: economy-finance / geological-resources-not-only-oil-that-will-miss-t6257.html

But don't worry, the roads will wear out less over the next few years thanks to the Covid ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Given the panic for OMICRON (even stronger than that of 2017 for O Macron), the Songbird prophecy is fast approaching:

0 x