Fission, fusion and nuclear waste

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fission, fusion and nuclear waste

by Janic » 23/11/18, 17:31

Wikipedia is just a starting point with a wealth of external references for who wants to dig the topics.

I quoted Wikipedia only because tu did it. I prefer to quote, usually, the CNTRL far more complete and varied ... which indicates the same thing besides, so it has nothing to do with MY infused science or not.
You do not need it because you know that you already have all the skills. [*] I'm not so lucky to have the infused science!

Ah, you finally realized, so why do you bring back your science if it is not infused, while you act as if? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

[*] If you were a little observer, you would notice that I intervene (with my infused science) only on rare subjects that I studied and that I have been for decades or that I have experimented.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"