COP actual measurement air conditioning Airton Inverter

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/13, 17:21

raymon wrote:That did the top cop when 300w consumes rather than 800w?

On my model yes, we can clearly see on the 3 measures that the COP increases with the decrease in electrical consumption !!

Now to do better we should do a test in a more stabilized regime and measure the energy rather than the power ... but for thermal energy on hot air I am not equipped !!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/07/13, 17:27

raymon wrote:In the case of an AC inverter compressor with 2 story like mine the cop is not it much better at low power because the surface of the pipes in the outer group is much larger compared to the energy consumed?

That did the top cop when 300w consumes rather than 800w?

Hello Raymond!

It depends on what you mean by 2 stages, 2 stages of compression or 2 speed of the compressor?

If it is 2 compressor speed, effectively the COP will be higher at low speed because the calorie exchange will be almost total if we consider the amount of gas displaced versus the exchange surface.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/07/13, 17:30

Christophe wrote:
raymon wrote:That did the top cop when 300w consumes rather than 800w?

On my model yes, we can clearly see on the 3 measures that the COP increases with the decrease in electrical consumption !!

Now to do better we should do a test in a more stabilized regime and measure the energy rather than the power ... but for thermal energy on hot air I am not equipped !!

This is normal because at startup the compressor pumps a greater mass of gas and then the system stabilizes to consume less.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/07/13, 17:46

Christophe wrote:Now to do better we should do a test in a more stabilized regime and measure the energy rather than the power ... but for thermal energy on hot air I am not equipped !!

only for water heat pumps can you easily measure the heat produced, by a heat meter which measures both the water flow and the flow and return temperatures

with fan coil units, you would have to do the same kind of thing with recorder of air flow, and suction and discharge temperatures

in a water pipe the temperature is easy to measure ... in a fan coil the temperature is not even uniform throughout the flow ... nor the speed! the air inlet and outlet should be extended by large pipes a few meters long ...
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 12/07/13, 19:16

This is normal because at startup the compressor pumps a greater mass of gas and then the system stabilizes to consume less.

I was thinking mainly of the exchange area of ​​the pipes with the outside, which is proportionally larger with a compressor that runs slower.

It depends on what you mean by 2 stages, 2 stages of compression or 2 speed of the compressor?

In my air conditioning there is a 2-stage compressor:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/avis-clima ... 12394.html

Toshiba calls it a "dual stage compressor" in addition to being an inverter. It's japoniaiseries.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/13, 00:50

chatelot16 wrote:in a water pipe the temperature is easy to measure ... in a fan coil the temperature is not even uniform throughout the flow ... nor the speed! the air inlet and outlet should be extended by large pipes a few meters long ...

Absolutely, I noticed these differences with my 4 measurement points!

In fact should put the calorimeter on the gas pipes ... but hey we will do without it lol
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/07/13, 11:46

To see what it performs, take the measurements in air conditioning mode, with your greenhouse at 36 ° and your interior at 25 °! There, the group will have to "pump" !!!

It won't say anything about the heating performance, which you should do again this winter. But an idea by comparing to the sheet (which should give indications on the clim mode if it is reversible).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/07/13, 13:54

Christophe wrote:In fact should put the calorimeter on the gas pipes ... but hey we will do without it lol

it would be even worse!

the heat meters are precise with water taking into account its very constant calorific capacity: with the refrigerating gas measuring flow and temperature would not be enough! it would be necessary in addition to measure the pressures and to spread all the thermodynamic calculation .... to measure a simple flow is not enough, it is necessary to measure separately the flow of the liquid and gaseous part! because it often passes a mixture in the pipes, drops of liquid in the gas ... and gas bubbles in the liquid, especially when you leave the normal operating zone as your last try
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/13, 10:35

0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 03/08/13, 18:24

Christophe wrote:Chatelot's remark was much more relevant than yours !.

Would it be more relevant than the
Standard: EN 14511-2
*** http://www.energy.ca.gov/title24/2008st ... 007%29.pdf ***

??????????????????????????????? Laughing Death
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully