Energy liberalization: the false good idea?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 05/07/07, 01:49

Christophe wrote:I do not have a gram of insulation at home ...
OOuuuuuuh the ugly duckling : Cheesy:

Otherwise Pyvesd for the energy balance I had heard about it but I thought it was only about the sale of good ... are you on your info?
Bin a priori yes:
required for sale from 1 / 11 / 06 and for 1 / 07 / 07 loc

http://www.monhabitat.net/cgi-bin/guide.cgi?a=24&imp=1 (for example, not a ref, ms ts the sites say the mm thing ...)
3000 pinpins who have trained for this, bin are going to have the taf in September! v can be reconvert me;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/07, 09:29

Pyvesd wrote:
Christophe wrote:I do not have a gram of insulation at home ...
OOuuuuuuh the ugly duckling : Cheesy:

Good before the rumor gets bigger * let's make things clear: in fact we have no insulation because our home is made of ...monomur, ytong or cellular concrete (the name depends on the regions). An additional insulation is therefore useless ... Finally we will still put a little in the attic but that next year in order to have an idea of ​​the "original" consumption ... but hey as we will heat in very much wood + solar I don't know if it will be easy to estimate the consumption ...

Pyvesd wrote:required for sale from 1 / 11 / 06 and for 1 / 07 / 07 loc

Ok thank you for the info ... So it is the Design Office that will be happy ... And who is responsible? Owner or tenant

* Sorry Bucheron I would have continued to tease you Image
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 05/07/07, 10:09

Woodcutter wrote:The value of your home depends much more surely on its ability to DO NOT consume energy rather than the price of the same energy ... The cheapest energy is the energy that we do not consume!

Conclusion: we must make an effort on insulation! (ecological obviously ...)

Fully agree !
Mine is pretty well isolated (I think). I have only been there since October, so not a lot of hindsight.

In addition, I think to be an econological consumer: before, for 67 m2, I (we) consumed (ions) only 35E per month heating + light + everything.

The problem is that buyers sometimes have huge bills : Evil:, and suddenly, they want to be sure to have attractive rates ...

Finally, I hope that the energy balance will make them aware of the importance of insulation and behavior in relation to the lower price of energy.

For rentals, I know it must also be done, but it seems to me that it will be later.
I do not see why this would not be interesting for individuals ... The balance sheet is only done once in the life of the housing (except for significant change) => I suppose (I hope) that the cost will be quickly depreciable.
Does anyone know how much a balance sheet costs?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/07, 10:11

Speaking of consumption, are you all registered on the Kyot-Home website?

Otherwise it is by: www.kyot-home.com :) and here is the "classification" http://www.kyot-home.com/articles-129.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/07, 10:18

Hold the ranking is not updated for a while. My classification is my old home ...

Nono keskisepastil?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/07/07, 10:23

Between the NRJ diagnostics for housing and the free electricity market (which I hope will drive up prices), there are new factors to push people to moderation!

Youpi, youpi, youpi!

My electricity is included in my rent so I do not choose my provider. However I will ch..r my next owner on the energy diagnosis and why not on his electricity supplier. And I hope to be able to choose also according to all that!

And to make progress in your home, do not forget:
http://energie.wallonie.be/energieplus/entree.htm
It's a Bible!

Rulian

PS: I will soon inspect the insulation and heating of our friend Christophe, I will tell you what it really is : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/07, 10:33

Rulian wrote:PS: I will soon inspect the insulation and heating of our friend Christophe, I will tell you what it really is : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Shit an econologist inspector here : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Will have to provide some means of corruption (in Belgian beer of course) : Cheesy:
0 x
Pyvesd
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pyvesd » 05/07/07, 14:42

Christophe wrote:Hold the ranking is not updated for a while. My classification is my old home ...

Nono keskisepastil?

I know one who will be shot ...: P
c pa pr be a balance, but uh ..., it is 3 months q I can not grasp my data and incidentally that g more access either to that of last year ...
I say that and I say nothing : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 05/07/07, 15:44

Pyvesd wrote:c pa pr be a balance, but uh ..., it is 3 months q I can not grasp my data and incidentally that g more access either to that of last year ...
I say that and I say nothing : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I will fayoter : Cheesy:
I signed up recently and was able to enter my numbers. Vi. : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/07/07, 22:42

Christophe wrote:[...] Good before the rumor is magnified * let's make things clear: in fact we have no insulation because our home is made of ...monomur, ytong or cellular concrete (the name depends on the regions) [...]
Uh ...? The monomur brick, it normally has nothing to do with the cellular concrete ...

Otherwise, the monomur brick 50 cm wide is quite interesting for the insulation of the walls. Just add a little density inside for thermal inertia (example: lime-sand coating on 3-4 cm thick).

On the other hand, it is a rather poor phonic insulator.

Christophe wrote:[...] Finally we will still put a little in the attic [...]
I hope you know that the roof is the first source of heat leakage to the outside, well before the walls?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."