Energy liberalization: the false good idea?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Liberalization of energy: the false good idea?

by bleusideral » 19/06/20, 14:00

Hello, I allow myself to go back to this subject to update it because I am a little lost in all the offers made to date. We went to ENI last year and we had surprises, big stuff in the monthly payments and estimate, my wife was convinced by a direct seller and I was not there ...
Now, we would like to know which are the most "honest" and reliable while trying to promote green energies for a contract only electricity of 9kw!
Thank you for your opinions !
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 14:05

EDF, because they owe us more than light.
More seriously, this site sifts through the offers and displays the + and - of suppliers (when information is available):
https://www.kelwatt.fr/fournisseurs
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/06/20, 14:27

bleusideral wrote:Now, we would like to know which are the most "honest" and reliable while trying to promote green energies for a contract only electricity of 9kw!

"honest" in France about its majority supply of green energy if that is what you are looking for, there is only one, Enercoop. All the others are mostly based on guarantees of origin, certificates which "magically" transform a nuclear kWh purchased from EDF into a "green" kWh.
Nothing illegal, moreover, just a system which, for example, allows Ekwatteur to promise you a 100% "green" kWh, but which takes EDF to court to reduce its contractual purchases of nuclear electricity due to Covid !
https://selectra.info/energie/actualite ... -edf-arenh

On the "reliability" of Enercoop ", in the sense of invoicing, customer relations, ... no personal opinion.
It is still a little more expensive than other suppliers.

PS: ENI has just been pilloried by the energy mediator.
http://www.economiematin.fr/news-mediat ... lectricite
1 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 20/06/20, 09:32

Hello, thank you for your answers !
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/07/20, 11:33

I've been with E-Leclerc since they started doing it.

Underestimation at the start of my consumption, but it does not matter, 2-3 months later I asked for a monthly payment more in line with what I am.

Every month I have 20% of my consumption on my Leclerc card ....

Subscription price identical to that of ENEDIS, as well as consumption ....

consumption advantage elec.jpg
consumption advantage elec.jpg (60.81 KiB) Viewed 3213 times

Origin of elec? I don't know ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 07/03/21, 11:13

Hercule: understanding everything about EDF's cut-to-size sales project

A secret negotiation is taking place at the moment: the Hercules project.
This project intends to put an end to electricity as we know it in the name of competition, demanded by the European Union.

Rising bills, private profits, cutting out an industrial flagship: understand everything about this worrying project in 15 minutes.

⚡ SIGN the petition: https://energie-publique.fr/
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/03/21, 19:39

Christophe wrote:...
For UFC-Que Choisir, as long as the conditions for real competition are not met, the government must allow consumers to benefit from the regulated tariff at any time. [/ I]

They are doing the same thing to us as the telephone operators. In the name of competition, the incumbent operator was forced to lend its infrastructure, and even its network (Free used Orange's network).
Among the newcomers to energy, who are those who are not parasites, that is to say who are those who actually produce what they sell, without going through the purchase of wholesale energy from others?
For my part, I am satisfied with EDF. When we have a problem and we call them, a human responds, and quickly. If changing operator is like having Free's after-sales service, I don't see the point. And knowing that even keeping EDF, its after-sales service will be revised downwards because of the competition, as was the case for Orange, I see even less the need for it.
I am not against competition but competition, by definition, is the search for a de facto monopoly. Whether the private sector attacks a former state preserve, and competes with it, no problem. But then, let him do it. That we roll out the red carpet for him, in addition in the name of competition when it is doing exactly the opposite, and that we tear up what has worked until now, this is no longer even liberalism, it is assistance to multinationals.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/03/21, 20:04

So Tryphon, are we making his leftist? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/21, 20:12

thibr wrote:Hercule: understanding everything about EDF's cut-to-size sales project

A secret negotiation is taking place at the moment: the Hercules project.
This project intends to put an end to electricity as we know it in the name of competition, demanded by the European Union.

Rising bills, private profits, cutting out an industrial flagship: understand everything about this worrying project in 15 minutes.

⚡ SIGN the petition: https://energie-publique.fr/

On the other hand ... EDF executives retired at 55 and who can buy castles ... and average real hourly wages (all benefits included) at 8 to 10 times the hourly minimum wage ... had to stop the delirium!
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/03/21, 18:57

Christophe wrote:...
On the other hand ... EDF executives retired at 55 and who can buy castles ... and average real hourly wages (all benefits included) at 8 to 10 times the hourly minimum wage ... had to stop the delirium!

It is true that it is excessive ... compared to others. In any sector source of income and state monopoly, there have been such abuses.
However, I note that your answer is in the French spirit, the leveling down: wanting to remove the possible privileges of some, rather than asking others to generalize them.
0 x