Letter M Besson and NKM: new mode of consumption

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/03/11, 10:08

Leo Maximus wrote:
Macro wrote:... For me .... What is missing above all is a birth control 1 child for 10 women ... With systematic abbatage surplus ...

The systematic slaughter of the surplus would be very dirty! Have you ever visited a rendering station?

Yes .. I also worked in an abattoir (vaux caches sheep horses ...)
Leo Maximus wrote:No, I propose to legalize cannibalism because it is the only solution to solve all problems, starting with overpopulation and hunger in the world!

Good idea it would also increase the mortality of meat eaters by direct transmission of filth (viruses, diseases .......)
Regulate the population of our planet to one or two million and more need of oil, nuke ...... (and still I believe that 500 would be the ideal objective as regards world population) ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 16/03/11, 10:43

Too bad this thread has been polluted ...
The principle of the 1st message was pretty good ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/03/11, 11:25

Pollution can be ...

But when will you come to understand that the planet cannot support 9 billion inhabitants without resorting to unsustainable energies ...

Try to cultivate an organic vegetable garden to simply feed you and your family (and I am not talking about heating, washing, moving around ...) to understand that the lasting solution does not exist. with 9 billion inhabitants in any case ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 16/03/11, 12:01

Macro wrote:Pollution can be ...

But when will you come to understand that the planet cannot support 9 billion inhabitants without resorting to unsustainable energies ...

Try to cultivate an organic vegetable garden to simply feed you and your family (and I am not talking about heating, washing, moving around ...) to understand that the lasting solution does not exist. with 9 billion inhabitants in any case ...

You almost take the problem upside down ...
If we start by taking durable solutions to feed ourselves (and everything else), then nature will do its work: not enough to eat for everyone = Natural mortality increased = less than 9 billion human beings
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 16/03/11, 13:35

In Tuvalu they have developed with derisory means a power plant operating in slurry.
A simple digester to make your own electricity!
Breton breeders who complain (the French likes to complain) that the liquid manure stinks do not even realize that they have gold in their hands.
If they succeeded with their little means, why are we unable to?
Especially since we are talking about several tonnes of slurry!
It makes biogas to produce!
You just have to want it, that's all, but is the will (and the intelligence) to do it there?
A word to you ...
0 x