Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

by Leo Maximus » 15/12/22, 17:00

Obamot wrote:No way! But the price of real estate is interesting: are you buying?

The fish are another story... they will be poisoned for a long time by the permanent salting out of the radioactive pools.

[...] fish with a radioactivity level of 740 becquerels of cesium per kilogram (bq/kg). That is 000 times more than the norm
https://www.liberation.fr/terre/2013/03 ... nu_889542/
And the fish, who eats it?
And then there are the century-long effects of “low-dose irradiation” (2 million deaths lost in “statistical background noise”)

The real question is: do we have a choice? Yes, that's an honest question!

https://furansujapon.com/actualite/japo ... hima-2021/

There have been no discharges from the power plant at sea for a long time.
The Ce-137 limit in Japan is 100 Bq/kg for fish, compared to 600 in the EU, i.e. 6 times more.
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/22, 19:00

You will note that I am not anti-nuclear but I am not PACS :P (at one time I was reluctant) but that I am interested in the consequences on health, Jancovici seems to me a little optimistic and quite categorical ...

We couldn't simply evaporate this water (in an ad hoc system) and we would have recovered dry matter that would have been easier to process...to then be poured into concrete and then stored in salt mines (or something)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/12/22, 20:58

Obamot wrote:We couldn't simply evaporate this water (in an ad hoc system) and we would have recovered dry matter that would have been easier to process...to then be poured into concrete and then stored in salt mines (or something)

You should send your CV and a cover letter to TEPCO, they will definitely be interested.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/22, 21:52

Oh that's stupid, I hadn't thought of that, Tokyo is only 250km away... the air pollution... It's stupid...

(Ah but Simple tells me in the headset that it's under control, the nuke would no longer be dangerous in Fukushima...)

We should know if in 2022 Tepco chose to drop into the ocean and “it wouldn't be dangerous”: why dump everything at sea?

...who is telling the truth?

Leo Maximus wrote:There have been no discharges from the power plant at sea for a long time.
Well I wouldn't ask for better, read the second article my friend, dated this year...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/12/22, 22:05

Janco is touchy on the radiant fairy. it's not new.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/12/22, 05:50

I don't understand why you are worried about the words of the European media who know nothing about it....While you have THE UNIVERSAL REFERENCE at hand...The Russian media which can give you the real information on how there is a nuclear disaster. : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/12/22, 07:52

Excellent example. But still, you should update your brain software : Mrgreen: (probably frozen by the “year 2 bug”) the Chernobyl disaster took place in 1986, during the time of the USSR... We even read in the French media (which have nothing to envy to those of the USSR, and even less in the last 3 years) that the radioactive cloud, no doubt respectful of the French legis, had not dared to cross the border (at least a reboot is required with prior update of the date in 2001, if the hardware supports: mwouahahahaha) : Oops: : Idea: :P
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/12/22, 11:30

I stay on a software version that is more stable and less infected than the new ones....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/22, 11:41

MS Vieuschnock 1.2?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/12/22, 11:44

vieucon 1.0... and even stupid before being old : Cheesy:
0 x