ITER when?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ITER when?

by GuyGadebois » 12/03/20, 20:16

Exnihiloest wrote:Freedom of expression is shocking ...

Since when does a valet have freedom of expression. So your trickery has no limits? And then stop justifying yourself, your pathetic disputes it with the grotesque, in the long run.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/20, 21:38

GuyGadebois wrote:

Since when does a valet have freedom of expression. So your trickery has no limits? And then stop justifying yourself, your pathetic disputes it with the grotesque, in the long run.

Stupidity in the raw.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/03/20, 22:18

GuyGadebois wrote:The MSRE worked four years.
I answered :
How do you explain that then :?: :?: http://samofar.eu/project/
Guy wrote:No, but it's been developed for a long time.
What does this have to do with your link which is a project?
You do not know how to read ?
The main objective of SAMOFAR is to prove the innovative safety concepts of the MSFR by advanced experimental and digital techniques, to achieve a breakthrough in nuclear safety and optimal waste management, and to create a consortium of stakeholders to demonstrate the MSFR beyond SAMOFAR.
Far from being to the point ... Stop telling Guytou bastards. (It’s to answer your sweet words : Mrgreen: )
The radioactive flux of 2 kg of tritium is about the same level as that produced by the Chernobyl accident. ”
https://www.sortirdunucleaire.org/ITER- ... ruinous and
You believe in these knights
The low energy β radioactivity causes the emitted electrons to be rapidly arrested in water and in biological tissues, after having traveled only 6 μm at most (and on average around 0,56 μm) 7. External radiation is therefore quickly stopped by the simple "dead" surface of human skin.

However, unlike their radiation, most tritiated molecules like tritiated water are easily absorbed through the skin, membranes or biological tissues of all living things. Its radioactivity therefore only makes it potentially dangerous if it is inhaled or ingested, and a priori only in the living cells that it will have penetrated. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritium#Radioactivity
Besides, we make decorative objects
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/03/20, 07:25

GuyGadebois wrote:

Guy, you should indeed calm down ...

I do not judge the debate on the substance, but on the form, you use econology as an outlet and you often violate the rules of "courtesy"
4 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/03/20, 21:23

Remundo wrote:I do not judge the debate on the substance, but on the form, you use econology as an outlet and you often break the rules of "courtesy" [/ color]

I understand your position and make amends, however I do not use econology as a stress reliever, but as a support for a fight that I have waged against certain abjections for over 40 years. Abjections undermined by this unprecedented crisis. Like what, we are few things. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/03/20, 21:57

GuyGadebois wrote:I understand your position and make amends, however I do not use econology as a stress reliever, but as a support for a fight that I have waged against certain abjections for over 40 years.
gotlib.jpg
gotlib.jpg (15.26 KIO) Viewed 2680 times
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/03/20, 22:06

sicetaitsimple wrote:gotlib.jpg

Copier!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 15/03/20, 22:19

Sorry, but I think I have some precedence, at least compared to you, on the use of Gotlib's drawings on this forum..... No importance on the bottom elsewhere ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/03/20, 22:52

and be ... the vocabulary of Sicétésimple is muffled, but its illustrations are much more unbridled ... : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/03/20, 23:23

sicetaitsimple wrote:Sorry, but I think I have some precedence, at least compared to you, on the use of Gotlib's drawings on this forum..... No importance on the bottom elsewhere ...

Gisc-Mitt.JPG
Gisc-Mitt.JPG (38.55 KB) Viewed 2667 times
1 x