Inevitable: The nuclear accident TV movie in France

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/11/08, 18:03

But yes Jonule,

Do you want me to tell you ? The Nuclear Lobby is as bad faith as the "inescapable" film from an equally primitive antinuke lobby.

With people as narrow-minded and centered on their ideology (ologi) es, this will not go in the right direction.

To summarize my position, I consider that the Nuke is the least bad of the solutions to make the transition to 100% renewable.

In this sentence, every word counts and the technological challenge could be met now with operational renewable energy installations providing more than 3/4 of the needs within 10 to 15 years. Technologically, this is not an enlightened fantasy ... Socially / economically, I know that it will not do so for reasons of behavior men.

Since De Gaulle started this, it has rather succeeded: energy not indexed to oil + nuclear deterrence, respectively crucial for the economy and diplomacy.

If it worked so well, it is because 3 lobbyes found their account there: the State, the CEA and the Army, and that in passing, the economy was doing well with a kWh electric really not expensive. However, this is not a relevant long-term vision.

Because I consider that we have too many Nuke in France and that it will cost us very dear one day, as well for the uranium supply as for the dismantling of the plants and the possible "accidents" (waste management, liquefaction of the core not impossible by dint of accumulating errors ...).

But people who share my opinion, I don't see them either in the nuclear lobby, or in the fierce antinuke ... I only see politicians and financial / fiscal / political interests, or free electrons excited from all sides.

The sterile controversy, always the controversy ... this is France in all its splendor :|

In the meantime, thousands of street lamps of 200 W planted every 20 meters are already burning considerable energy to light crows everywhere in France ... Winter is a great season isn't it? : Idea:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 12/11/08, 18:19

As for sterile controversy regarding Nuke, we also have our lot in Belgium!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/11/08, 10:49

yes winter is a great season for EDF which gorges itself on the backs of people who are OBLIGED to heat themselves electrically in a poorly insulated apartment. We bet that with global warming their scam becomes less profitable! and pan.

no Remundo: the sterile controversy comes from you, you just wrote to me! that's where the problem comes from, that's all.

how to talk about primary lobby anti-nuke? it's crazy that, with what they did to defend us, in the name already nothing but information! what did you do everyone is capable of writing political considerations, based on the so-called international issue, of which i will tell you frankly i am banging myself and i am not the only one. you listen too much blah my friend! unplug your TV and radio, and start thinking for yourself. you don't have to go through this system, you can live it your way.
it is not being a free or marginal electron or anti-nuke, it is being a CITIZEN!

because finally it makes sense! and the good!

remundo wrote:To summarize my position, I consider that the Nuke is the least bad of the solutions to make the transition to 100% renewable.

very well very well. I suggest you write a book! like that if we want to consult your positions on the lobby politico arméo nucleo bactério lobby, we can!

but I don't support a lobby: I think with my head and my heart.

how can you respect de gaulle, nuclear deterrence and the world economy? who is in the process of breaking serious mouth elsewhere? I mean all 3 statements!
would you have been FOR nuclear tests, WITH their consequences?

because finally there are many other lobbies, believe me! they just ask that the old ones break, period, we must make room for the other damn. and that too is a problem of old etheric lobbies who don't want to share anything.

no, nuclear power has not allowed any energy independence in France. uranium is imported because it is ethically impossible to extract in France. find out about working conditions in areva niger and tell me if it is a technology of "tomorrow".
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/11/08, 12:07

Ah, this is the Jonunule that I like :D

For heating, I agree.

For the rest:
1. My position, I gave it to you, it's a forum and that's it for that.
2. I stand by what I said in my last post and leave you to your messy and very rough interpretations of what I said.

Hello ! : Idea:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/11/08, 13:24

Same; remain the opinions of others, we wait until the children can vote ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 14:26

Uh sorry to bother you but for me this film is clearly pro nuke since all is well which ends well... We don't even talk about the future cancer of irradiated employees ... : Mrgreen:

It looks like a film made for the public service in fact ... : Mrgreen:

Is it available for streaming somewhere? I missed the first 30 minutes ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/11/08, 15:35

There's the trailer there
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7bpk5 ... table_news
and the film can still be viewed on Arte +7
http://plus7.arte.tv/fr/detailPage/1697 ... 60852.html

Spice di pronuke! :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 15:38

Pro nuke me?
No, although I was a fan of Duke Nukem in 1996 !!

Remundo wrote:and the film can still be viewed on Arte +7

Arte + 7 doesn't like our Belgian IP :(
And apparently we can't rip Arte +7 ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/11/08, 15:39

Christophe wrote:It looks like a film made for the public service in fact ... : Mrgreen:

which ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 15:45

Any: army, gendarmerie, education, general council ... etc etc ...This film is too "clean" and unrealistic: the control room looks more like a control room of a star war destroyer starship than a real control room (LIGHT AND WHITE) of a nuclear power station. .

It's a shame because there was a good base and means ... for this film ...

Have a gift for your Jonule wallpaper! Image

0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"