Rate increase by the liberalization

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/12, 17:46

it's a topic about the price of electricity

this off topic about perpetual motion is to delete here!

there is other place on this forum for that
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 18:03

The biggest off-topic here would not be the one who uses (several times) a thread of focus, just to sneakily settle his own accounts seem not to touch it?

Needless to say, I still much prefer Dedeleco to such rastaquouères. :?
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 18/06/12, 19:32

Gaston wrote:
RealWheel wrote:If we look at the wheel at a time t, the torque is not equal on each side of the axis of rotation. So the wheel turns!
Indeed, the couple is not equal for all positions.
For example on this diagram (from the RealWheel site),
we see very clearly that apart from the mass above the axis that has a zero torque, there are more masses to the right of the axis (6) than to the left (5) which will produce a couple reverse the direction of rotation indicated by the arrow, and will stop the wheel ...

You stayed or what! If you take two symmetrical masses, the projection of the vector OM along the x axis is always higher on the left. I wrote the formulas so stop supporting the opposite!
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/12, 19:49

the remainder it is you who loses your time to calculate the displacement of the different piece

I am satisfied to see the center of gravity of the whole: as long as the center of gravity does not descend gravity does not produce energy

but I would like to say that this off topic has nothing to do here and everything must be deleted or moved
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 22:59

chatelot16 wrote:the rest is you who is wasting your time

Fortunately that chatelot, is careful of any personal attack him, does not put oil on the fire, does not polemic, understood "the principle of a forum", him ...> Yes Fortunately!

Here, we gladly give him a Godwin point, he deserved it: : Mrgreen:

0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/06/12, 23:36

anyway the last real message of this topic dates from 2006 ... everything else has nothing to do and must be deleted

someone who deals with remaining one who does not understand his false and useless calculation makes me laugh

useless because it is obvious that the center of gravity can have highs and lows but does not go down on average: so no energy by gravitation

wrong, because with the movement of the lever up and down the wheel remains balanced

with a movement of the lever on the right and on the left the wheel will be very driving ... but the control levers would require energy ... no miracle to spin a wheel moving mass must provide energy
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/06/12, 23:55

You do not agree with his stuff-thing-thing, that we understood.

But according to your main principles, saying it once should have been enough Image

With you, it is therefore ... "do what I say and not what I do". : Evil: At the bottom, a forum for you it is to settle accounts!

For DreamWheel, it would be enough to let him discover by himself the result then!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 19/06/12, 07:50

chatelot16 wrote:... because with the movement of the lever up and down the wheel remains balanced

with a movement of the lever on the right and on the left the wheel will be very driving ... but the control levers would require energy ... no miracle to spin a wheel moving mass must provide energy

This is exactly my point of view.

Actually the wheel will start (left to the left), but the force on the stator to turn the flyweight will be at least equal to the rotation.
So at best it does not turn more than a quarter turn, and at worst it blocks.

The magic of this system would be to turn the weights with zero strength: but that's magic.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 19/06/12, 09:08

Obamot wrote:But according to your main principles, saying it once should have been enough Image

You too could just say it once.
And, at least, Chatelot has the merit of saying something supposed.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 19/06/12, 09:13

Obamot must always have the last word!
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)