Historical earnings and oil revenues to between 1920 2006

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/09/09, 20:47

Christophe wrote:+ taxes = result * 3 : Cheesy:

In short we tate the 10% of world GDP just on the sale of oil ...

except that a tax is not GDP!

and then x3 ca is only valid for auto fuels in France and in some other countries.
For fuel we must be at x2 in France.

Aviation kerosene is practically not taxed anywhere in the world.

And in Iran and Venezuela, it is the opposite, auto fuels are not taxed but subsidized!
0 x
quovadis
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by quovadis » 26/04/10, 13:08

To continue on the theme of depletion of oil and the beginning of the shortage.... Since the other wire tends to drift!

I thought we had to make a link with this wire.

We have been scared since 2001 about this, in my opinion in part to justify speculation on the stock markets. Or in any case, the rise of crude suits some well.

By the way why with a high price per barrel, the dollars remain low? Did you say strange?

The problem with this mechanism of regulating the economy with the price of oil and the dollars is that it has drastically perverse effects.

Would it not also be there, the source of the problem of replacement by renewable energies of which there is not much eagerness to develop them. Because with energies managed at the individual and local level, how can we ensure control over regions, countries and therefore peoples? Eh eh..
0 x