Fukushima 10 years after the disaster

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Fukushima 10 years after the disaster

by Christophe » 18/03/21, 18:53

Uh there, I think Leo was ironic eh !!
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 18/03/21, 19:45

Christophe wrote:Uh there, I think Leo was ironic eh !!

Completely your opinion. SputeNique is a collection of fake news. : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/03/21, 21:45

Talking about “Russian fake news” when the West does almost nothing, is hardly appropriate (what the covid crisis has revealed to us, we are in a disease, what am I saying, a CRISIS of highly revealing information ... of the way our societies operate.) Nothing personal Maximus Leo, if there is fake news, it must be denounced wherever it comes from of course.
In the case of Japan, to lie is to lose face, there is nothing worse. A Japan doubly traumatized by civil and military nuclear power: Hiroshima, Nagasaki then Fukushima ... Horror.
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 18/03/21, 23:50

Leo Maximus wrote:SputeNique is a collection of fake news. : Evil:

No doubt about it
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/21, 01:05

Leo Maximus wrote:And on sputniknews, I learned that it was the nuclear alert that caused thousands of deaths. : Shock: Explanation: the nuclear alert and the evacuation order are given a few moments after the earthquake. The inhabitants around the plant are extremely numerous (it is in Asia ...), tens of thousands of people rush into the streets while the tsunami arrives, suddenly there are thousands and thousands of drowned. If there had been no nuclear alert, these people would have stayed at home and the tsunami would not have claimed any lives.

Obviously, this is completely wrong. The chronology of events is well known. The tsunami happened long before the nuclear alert. Around the power station, it is an agricultural area sparsely inhabited and located much higher, it was not flooded.

Can you provide the link, I couldn't find anything (neither in English nor in French)
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 19/03/21, 10:24

Obamot wrote:Can you provide the link, I couldn't find anything (neither in English nor in French)

Maybe you have to search with "Fukushima" and "nuclear alert". It must be two, three or more years old. It was the nuclear alert that threw people out. It was then that the tsunami wave came in and drowned them. According to this fake news, it is the nuclear alert which is responsible for these thousands of drowned (!).

Obviously this is bullshit.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/21, 13:31

Ah but it is you who said that they wrote that, not me, I looked for I did not find. I only believe what I see: it's up to you to prove it.

Because if it was several years ago, I would have wanted to examine the source, they still put the sources. In their absence, in short, it may not be their fault. So in the absence of proof, we cannot say that they wrote it, we agree ...!

Leo Maximus wrote:SputeNique is a collection of fake news. : Evil:

Another news in mind? You say it's a “pickup” it should be easy to find (not 3 years old, eh) look a little ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 19/03/21, 15:48

Obamot wrote:Another news in mind?

https://www.rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_c ... d=10468297
152 Russian fake-news detected! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/03/21, 16:07

No, I looked, this is bullshit.

Try to find me just one name that's back there https://euvsdisinfo.eu/about/

There's nothing, nada, nothing, zero, no name. I want clear names and sources. There is none.
Credibility takes a nasty blow.

So it's been twice that you haven't given a reliable source, the fake-news for the moment, comes from you. In the end, it is even more fake than the fake that you think you are denouncing. I think we have to put things in perspective, we have to take Sputnik-news for what they are and what they can contribute. An interesting angle on certain issues, which annoys Westerners! They are neither worse nor better than “our” mainstream press, but their unconventional approach sheds light on issues in a light that reveals things. I'm not claiming they're white across the board. I don't blame them for existing.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/03/21, 21:32

Obamot wrote:...
Try to find me just one name that's back there https://euvsdisinfo.eu/about/
There's nothing, nada, nothing, zero, no name. I want clear names and sources. There is none.

You yourself gave the link where it is written:
"StratCom".
The names are there:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_StratCom_Task_Force

"EU Member State Governments have strongly supported the Task Force since its inception and provide the majority of its staff."
First name:
"Pavel Telička, Vice-President of the European Parliament"
0 x