Fuel prices at the pump and oil, where is the bug?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Fuel prices at the pump and oil, where is the bug?

by Christophe » 11/03/22, 20:53

1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/03/22, 21:04

we can add that Macron, not content with hypertaxing fuel, is doing everything to increase the tax-free price on international markets through his "economic war" against Russia.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/03/22, 07:53

The taxes are always the same:

The current TIC (ex tipp) on E5 gasoline and 98 is a lump sum per hectoliter that varies depending on the region, it is 67€29 in Corsica and can go up to 70€04 in IDF in your case Remundo (Auvergne Rhone Alpes) it is 68€87, For the E10 it varies between 67.29 and 68.04)

For diesel the range is between 59€40 and 62€64

I don't know where this photo was taken... but by applying the maximum TIC of 62€64, and a VAT of 20% we will be more in the 1€06 tax...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/03/22, 07:59

Macro wrote:The taxes are always the same:

Yes, that is to say huge. And the VAT applies on the TIP.

What is the added value of TIP? Answer, VAT.

Crooks... : Twisted:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/03/22, 09:47

And in the cost price, do not forget the annual "tax" on the pistols .... Genus 2000€ per year .... almost negligible compared to the rest ....

The gross margin in a hyper is around 2-2.5% .....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 12/03/22, 12:28

Should we understand, from your comments, that the French government would use the emotion caused by the war in Ukraine to fill the coffers of the state by designating Russia as guilty?...
If this is true, I am surprised that no journalist or economist has picked up on this deception.

That said, since the conflict in Ukraine, we are mainly told about the import of Russian gas, the price of which is soaring, but a lot about the import of Russian oil. The last time we were told about the price of a barrel of oil, which was soaring, an increase affecting the price at the pump, it was in relation to the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), whose we understood that the large part of our oil export came from them.

So... does our oil mostly come from Russia or OPEC?

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/petro ... a%20Russie.

Addition: by reading the article of the link, I learn that Russia is part of OPEC!
but I think that the share of oil produced by Russia is small in comparison with the share of the countries of the emirates
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/03/22, 16:38

The oil refined in France for the northern part comes from imports from the platforms of the North Sea (the BRENT) ... Where the Russians are rather well present..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/03/22, 16:54

origin-french-imports-crude-petroleum-2019.png
origin-imports-french-petrole-brut-2019.png (22.02 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/03/22, 18:01

Addition to the graph above: France also imports around 40 MTE of already refined products, mainly diesel, i.e. almost as much as crude oil. I couldn't find a clear breakdown by country of origin, but Russia seems to be a big supplier.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 15/03/22, 00:49

Beginning of movement against these assholes of the government?
https://actu.fr/bretagne/caudan_56036/p ... 70792.html

A mechanic spoke on the radio this evening to say that he stopped distributing fuel because he was ashamed to offer fuel at such high prices. (and also certainly because the gas plant that this government is going to set up will cost him more than what he will earn)
According to his calculation, at current oil prices, that's 62 cents a liter of fuel and the rest is just taxes.
Rather than gas pump, they should call it tax pump! :) (it's very good, it's not from me, but from the listener)

Grand Prince, this government is going to give us (it's a gift! vote Macron) 15 cents per litre.
This measure costs the state several billion !!!!
What a bunch of crooks!
As if giving back part of the money stolen from the French in addition to what the state collected a few months ago cost the state!
When we know that in addition the state is us. brief...

Ha! I forgot ! To show that they openly do not care about us, they will of course start the reduction of fuel on April 1st!
It goes without ! At the same time, given the gas plant, it will take time to set up! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.