EPR, mayors against EDF's THT line

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

EPR, mayors against EDF's THT line

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 10:09

It should please Jonule:

More than twenty mayors of the English Channel and Ille-et-Vilaine have issued municipal decrees to oppose the project for a very high voltage line (THT) which is to carry in 2012 the electricity produced by the EPR nuclear reactor of Flamanville (Manche).

Suite: http://www.lesechos.fr/info/energie/4769083.htm
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/09/08, 10:37

Excellent !! My friends are the Manchois !!

The HT lines, I don't care, on the other hand the EPR ... anything that can drag this project is good to take!

I wonder if we should not send letters of support to the town halls concerned. You say what people, we could make collective letters?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/09/08, 15:17

so what is the ugliest?
a wind turbine or a THT line?
how many birds kill a THT line? how much does maintenance cost per year (wood cut)?

what is the link of the little padawan report which talks about electricity under these lines?
0 x