EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Remundo

Re: EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

by Remundo » 03/10/22, 08:35

did they say "I'm screwing you" in the Middle Ages? : Mrgreen:

for memory, the verb "crap" still exists
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/22, 17:13

In the Middle Ages of the Geeks yes obviously!

Suddenly, I screw you is completely inappropriate there!

On the other hand, we can say for sure that Macron is screwing up well in his duty (to serve the interests of the French people)!
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/10/22, 09:33

special dedication to Mr Simple

remote control and load shedding acted by Linky
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/22, 09:38

But no Remundo you understand, it was still a dirty conspiratorial thing!!!

However, I would like to know how the Linky can target and only shut off the water heater !!! A priori there are only 2 phases which pass inside and it does not communicate with an automatic circuit breaker (that nobody has) of the balloon! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

So either he cuts everything or he cuts nothing or he does an overall power limitation so the water heater will still heat up...

The mediocrity of French journalism is no longer to be demonstrated by a randomized double-blind study, a daily observational analysis is more than enough!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/10/22, 09:55

Enedis will play during peak and off-peak time slots via a Linky signal.

normally large consumers are connected to an off-peak circuit

explanations...
RTE, the electricity network operator, has decided to reduce the off-peak time slots, where electricity is cheaper.

From October 15, and until April 15, 2023, some of the 4,3 million individual customers, but also small professionals and local authorities, who have subscribed to a peak/off-peak hours subscription, will no longer be able to heat their water between noon and 14 p.m. “In coordination with the public authorities, we have actually asked Enedis, the electricity distributor, to temporarily suspend the automatic switching signal on this time slot, we confirm at RTE. A ministerial decree was issued on September 22. » Enedis will not need to move to perform the manoeuvre. To carry out what it modestly calls a “shift in usage”, the EDF subsidiary will be able to operate directly from a distance thanks to the new Linky smart meters.

Source: Newspaper Le Parisien

at the contractual level it's a joke, but we'll see worse!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/22, 10:28

So there is an "off-peak" electrical circuit in the houses and 2 circuits in the linky?

Otherwise it's just that everything will continue to work but billed in full hours! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

To my knowledge the hc/hp signal was used to switch to one or the other disk counter, on a linky it is no longer of interest...but hey, I'm not sure how I've ever had this kind of subscription.

Well I'm going back to the trailer because to hear this kind of nonsense...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/10/22, 10:58

I have never subscribed to HC/HP subscriptions.

You have to ask those who have it.

But at RTE, we are not crazy... if they communicate that they can regulate water heaters, via Linky it's good that they can do it. I suspect that they can do much "worse" elsewhere. Linky can change the drawable amperage and even cut everything remotely, with an operator click...

Macronie has laid down the small decree of crooks to clear them legally.

I recognize that RTE has nothing to do with it, they are stuck, they are missing 30 GW on the network...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/10/22, 11:15

Are there privileged people with HC from 12 p.m. to 14 p.m.?
I took out an HP HC subscription in 1988, and at the time, the only time slot allowed to me during the day was "14:30 p.m. to 16 p.m.".

But now with the cost of the subscription, less detergent, I don't know if it's profitable?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/10/22, 11:21

I have hs 12:30 p.m. 14:30 p.m.
Edf provides a dry contact via a relay to be integrated into the linky. This dry contact is used to control the HP HC remote controls that we are supposed to use to control the equipment that we want to supply with HC... Me, that makes me laugh ...They never wanted to bring me the two wires to my circuit breaker so I control everything with clocks...So fuck their measurements....On the other hand if they play it with us power limitation AC will end up with dry cuts and you will have to go out on the street to rearm the linky and that will make it mean to me....
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/10/22, 11:23

gegyx wrote:Are there privileged people with HC from 12 p.m. to 14 p.m.?
I took out an HP HC subscription in 1988, and at the time, the only time slot allowed to me during the day was "14:30 p.m. to 16 p.m.".

But now with the cost of the subscription, less detergent, I don't know if it's profitable?

For it to be profitable, you have to reach 48% of consumption in HC... I can only do it with my VE which charges every night...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...