Lower taxes: a liter of gasoline to less than € 0,6 !!!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/04/08, 16:08

I also think of the beginnings, with tonga, then flasball, and more…

For defamation, I assume, because the reality is much worse.

For example: Read the first 2 news
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... tiels.html

For me, GMO reapers are the noblest resistance fighters there are. They are documented, and move their asses, to do something.
The politicians who ratify the texts of the lobbies, knowingly ignore the alarms, the precautionary arguments, refuse to view the compromising documents and put out arguments which do not hold water, for anyone who deigns to inquire somewhat ...
When these so-called elected officials are paid by the taxpayers and in addition by the lobbies, I get emetic spasms ...
And I remain polite!

To heal? No, it seems that it is anti depressive, that it is necessary to take…
To be a zombie, and accept this daily reality, murder.
-----------
For the baking soda, I reiterate my advice.
In a previous Nexus, a researcher treats cancers with it.
The only problem for its development is that it is worthless for pharmas.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/04/08, 16:54

The New Obs ... Hmm ...

The "red rose" magazine selling paper while promoting the "blues" and the "bad capital". Recently at the origin of the scandal on the SMS of Sarko to Cécilia having generated a complaint for “forgery, use of forgery and concealment” filed by the Elysee.

Okay, I'm still willing to admit that there is collusion from time to time between senior leaders and large multinationals. But it cannot be otherwise ... It is at the same time human, and at the same time, the "decision-makers" are obliged to decide among themselves: and political decision-makers and industrial decision-makers do not always mix well ... but they need each other and often reconcile around some good mutual financial benefits. What do you want, that's life and we can't help it!

On GMO mowers, there are too few who are responsible and cultivated as you describe them.

To shake your ass, I admit that they are very good ... to destroy the work of others, in general in a perfectly blind manner! I have read crisp anecdotes about reapers who got the wrong field ... Laughable!

And to put France in the red lantern on GMO research. This means that we will be as bad on the food market in 50 years as we are currently on the industrial market. And then we can really throw up ... foreigners will have a good laugh, Monsanto in mind. By our GMO inactivity, we allow it to extend its tyipic American domination: in Iraq, it's war, and here, an ecological steamroller, another variant of war by food !

It is unacceptable at a time when the world population is starving to block any reasonable innovation that increases yields or the quality of crops. Monsanto's business is above all to make farmers dependent by sterilizing seeds from the plants.

That precautions must be taken, I am well aware of this.

On GMOs, I say simply and with a touch of provocation that everything that surrounds us biologically is GMO. Indeed, the genetic material of all that surrounds us comes from successive mutations for ages. We are all and we all eat GMOs whose life started 4 billion years ago.

In a less provocative way, all agriculture and breeding are based on crosses between plants and animals thus leading to GMOs which would not have existed without the intervention of the man.

Now, humans have an even more radical method because they can directly make a gene and install it in the DNA of a cell. Indeed, it is more dangerous than having only the choice of crossing them. But at the same time, it's a great opportunity for sustainable development. It remains to remain cautious and reasonable: something that neither Monsanto nor the reapers do. That's why i send them back to back by my contempt for circumstance

Another statement from me that does not please anyone, because these days, only extremists (known for their well-founded and relevant choices ...) have the right to quote ... Well, that's something that gives me a little nausea, but don't worry, it will pass.

And afterwards, to pay for all the nonsense, the government is killing us on fuel : Lol: Not true :?:

Hi Gegyx!
Last edited by Remundo the 02 / 04 / 08, 18: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/04/08, 17:44

The New Obs ... Hmm ...
The "red rose" magazine selling paper
Not just pink (with a strong white and starry blue shade)
----
Your judgment is distorted. When you put on the same responsibility plan the actions of resistant and enlightened mowers (many teachers), and the widespread and proven evil, on the planet by a firm known for its dangerous products, and its way of placing them, thanks to corruption.

In France, a law has been promulgated to condemn an ​​action of mowing GMOs, as an offense, while for a non GMO field, this is not the case. What is it for you?

That no legal action is attempted against Monsanto and others, for false advertising, destruction of conventional crops, voluntary or unintentional contamination, of conventional fields, appropriation of the property of others.
Failure to comply with French law by selling seeds to farmers who do not declare their GMO production in town hall. Yet there is plenty to do!…
Where is the respectable law?

So that you bring out the arguments of "delay for French research", if we do not cultivate GMOs in the open fields, it is also a false and worn-out argument.

Frankly you have not seen the testimony of researchers who warned, and who had problems.
A meeting of the peasant confederation.
The last arte film, with the South American shit, and the poor peasants, who cannot go back, the Indian peasants who commit suicide, because Monsanto lied and is ruthless, the contamination of the original Mexican corn, very shady ...
----
If you criticize or doubt, the news, the newspapers, the people, the alerts of scientists, because you find them "extremists" (ie "not in conformity"), it is serious!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/04/08, 18:10

I saw the film on Monsanto de Arte. Very well done, thorough and reasoned investigation.

Monsanto is a biological terrorist, no doubt about it.

I have also seen a bunch of reports on these "brave" reapers. Allure of marginals, not even sharp tools chopping corn. They magnify the scythe like slippers and it is to die for laughing to see them get excited like sleeves in the middle of the corn.

Unshaven, but still well organized by some hypochrites a little less stupid than them, like José. The extreme left is never far away because it gives it too good an opportunity to slash the horrible multinational capitalists.

They are anti GMO extremists, no doubt about that.

Well Gegyx, I strongly criticize the positions at the same time that I condemn the acts of all these "good people" perfectly irresponsible either by imbecility, or by mercantile baseness, or by various ideologies, or all three at the same time.

And between the two, I am looking for a path on GMOs ... more reasonable and efficient, less passionate and blind.

Unfortunately, I am not very sharp in biology and I wade ... We cannot be good everywhere.

If my arguments don't suit you, too bad. We are not going to get angry for so little.

It is my good pleasure as a free thinker, and I respectfully leave you your freedom of opinion.

@+
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/04/08, 18:26

It's nice of you..
But, I conjure you: " Think free! »

If you find a biological terrorist in Monsanto,
and the unshaven reaper, to be manual like a handle ...
It is still easy to understand which people to fight! ...

Latest Ogm News:
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/depeches ... avril.html

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... nelle.html

Latest news from Cémoilchef Jféskejveux:
After marriage, the vote.
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... rales.html
0 x
nightrow
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nightrow » 02/04/08, 19:49

Remundo wrote:
And to put France in the red lantern on GMO research. This means that we will be as bad on the food market in 50 years as we are currently on the industrial market. And then we can really throw up ... foreigners will have a good laugh, Monsanto in mind. By our GMO inactivity, we allow it to extend its tyipic American domination: in Iraq, it's war, and here, an ecological steamroller, another variant of war by food !

It is unacceptable at a time when the world population is starving to block any reasonable innovation that increases yields or the quality of crops. Monsanto's business is above all to make farmers dependent by sterilizing seeds from the plants.

That precautions must be taken, I am well aware of this.

I totally agree with you: you have to take precautions.

Now I don't think these precautions go through the development of French GMO seeds ...
We can do like the Americans, say: "we absolutely need this market" and make the laws accordingly, but I dare to hope that in France the laws are in part made for the population.
The consequence in the US is that 70% of their cereals are GMO, I am not sure that consumers are winners in the business.

We can still see that currently, even if we are not able to effectively feed the planet, we produce everything enough for. The miracle productivity gain is therefore only a Monsanto argument to sell more.

I think that the only valid way to secure a future in terms of seeds is to buy back at the national level (and for many countries) a part of the seed producers:
- thus allows to conserve local species
- prevents Monsanto from buying all these producers and finding itself in a monopoly situation (see India)
For me Monsanto is to be classified at the level of biological terrorism, we agree, the means to be implemented to counter it must be at the level.

In addition Monsanto participates in the large storage of semen in the freezer of the Nordic countries, it is not by filantropy, it is to save seeds to make new GMOs although these seeds have disappeared from nature following their repurchase / destruction of different local seed sellers.

And there I said to myself: the law in the US would have been made for consumers and the good of the greatest number, we would surely not be there ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 02/04/08, 21:44

The problem with GMOs is the possibility offered to humans to mix genes from different kingdoms: plant / animal / fungi / bacteria.

This is where chimeras are created, monsters that cannot be produced naturally, like a mushroom spore which falls on a frog egg and creates a pine frog ...

The insertion of such genetic material which cannot be inserted naturally and even more in the case of inter-kingdom or inter-branch exchanges (fish / insects / resptiles / birds / mammals) is a practice which can lead to problems.

For moviegoers, in Jurassic Park, they mixed the genomes of dinosaur reptiles with those of amphibians to fill the holes ... Or like some amphibians ... I do not remake the film for you, but life finds its way. .
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 02/04/08, 21:54

Remundo wrote:Anyway, I will admit that there is collusion from time to time between senior leaders and large multinationals. But it cannot be otherwise ...
However, we must not accept it and continue to fight against it. Politicians are supposed to work for the population, not to manipulate with the industrialists.

Remundo wrote:And to put France in the red lantern on GMO research. This means that we will be as bad on the food market in 50 years as we are currently on the industrial market.

an association which suggests that the French industrial backwardness is due to the past action of "industrial mowers" ... I am not aware of that, what is it?

Remundo wrote:It is unacceptable at a time when the world population is starving to block any reasonable innovation that increases yields or the quality of crops.

you said the word: reasonable. In the absence of complete tests carried out by independent organizations, is this criterion respected?

Reading the article by Jancivici (see at the beginning of the post) I also note a plethora of half-truths, dubious associations, and false evidence. Even if I agree enough with his idea of ​​a controlled rise in energies, his demonstration makes me doubt about its merits.
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 02/04/08, 22:39

Besides, why, when Monsanto or other wants to put a product on the market, is there not systematically an extensive study as to safety, the cost of which would be borne by the applicant?

Natural hybridization or not has existed since the dawn of time. Clementine is an example. The mule too. But he is sterile. Most commercial roses and orchids are voluntary crosses.

So where is the limit? When, to improve a breed, I select the sperm of rams according to their index? If so, avoid 95% of store-bought meat.

When I cross two plants by voluntary pollination? We can forget all the plants.

All of this happens more or less naturally too, you tell me. Is.

When I transplant a plant, a rose or a fruit tree? What about

Well, we are still in the DIY field, either.

Let's talk about genes. They are not frozen for eternity, otherwise amoebas we would have stayed!

Genes change, no need for nuclear power plants or whatever. He is born children with six fingers, with vestigial tails, even more serious aberrations or genetic diseases. And sometimes the evolution is in the right direction.

Nature manages, you will say to me. It is an opinion. Maybe we don't have to take his place. Maybe we can help him.

Let us be clear: I am not a fervent defender of GMOs that we are offered. Sterile seeds are taken hostage by farmers (although even with non-sterile seeds, a large majority buy the seeds every year, they have been well disinformed).

We are offered roundup-ready GMOs to spread more and more pesticides, and that is bullshit.

Primum non nocere (First do no harm). This is what every doctor commits to, and what every researcher should commit to.

Small parenthesis on the reapers, who are individuals manipulated by the lobbies of the extreme left who play the game of the multinationals (if, if, they thus obtain a statute of victims): if there was a greater transparency on the part of the industrialists and from the state, there would be fewer skin reactions. Because secrecy is scary.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/04/08, 22:45

HOLA! it wobbles over there :D

Either you are a teacher or you are retired to lay as much in such a short time, (I'm going to make friends today : Cheesy: )

or maybe you are already saturated with these GMOs that drive you crazy?

Curiously, I would be more on the side of Rémundo for the human aspect of the management of the country and on the side of my neighbor concerning the precautionary principle: we need a "against power", illegal if necessary to avoid abuses.

What Monsanto does inspires me the deepest aversion, and I don't understand that Brussels allows it: a seedling must not be sterile, period, I am ready to fight for that, it is a capitalist heresy until the endian which can lead us to disaster.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^