Diesel fuel: tankers overcharge their margin

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Did67

by Did67 » 21/06/08, 20:53

Woodcutter wrote:With regard to polluting emissions, the ADEME recently released studies of 2 wheels, but not less than 50 cm3 (or so I have not seen ...)

When it comes to engines, I'm pretty boote. But our opinions come together. So I was not completely off the mark ...

That said, where can I find the ADEME data on 2T emissions ???
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/06/08, 01:00

Did67 wrote:[..] Having said that, where can I find the ADEME data on 2T emissions ???
Right here :
http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/KBaseShow? ... 1=00&p2=12

Look for the reference 5415, dated 05/2005.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Did67

by Did67 » 01/07/08, 18:59

Woodcutter wrote:
Did67 wrote:[..] Having said that, where can I find the ADEME data on 2T emissions ???
Right here :
http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/KBaseShow? ... 1=00&p2=12

Look for the reference 5415, dated 05/2005.

Excellent.

They give many figures in g / km, according to specific cycles. This is what interests me (and not in relation to hypothetical powers that are only partially used).

I recommend reading. At first, it's complicated, especially long, but towards the end, it becomes clear!

I may sum up another day. But already, the study confirms:

1) the spectacular progress of 2T injection, which actually, even in hydrocarbon emissions, exceed 4T (

2) suspiciously, this places the 2 wheels (2T injection or 4T) roughly at the same level of pollution as the best cars (the "top ten") question CO, HC + NOx

3) for CO², there is no photo, this follows consumption, so a clear advantage for two wheels ...

A negative point: it dates! Since new standards have come into application, lambda sensors are becoming widespread, 3-way catalytic converters, etc ... I would like to know where we are!

For me,

1) I act what I doubted: that a 2T does not pollute more than a 4T (at the time of the study, the 2T with direct injection polluted even a little less - because 4T with fuel I suppose; remains to be seen l technological evolution since)

2) the project of driving on 2 wheels rather than in the car when you are alone remains a means of contributing to significantly reducing overhaul (especially CO² emissions - for other pollutants, it is roughly kifkif; it's surprising, but it's like that) and its expenses (roughly a consumption cut in half, so the fuel budget by the same amount). I'm waiting for Santa Claus!
0 x