Cumulus gas consumption monitoring

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cumulus gas consumption monitoring

by phil59 » 28/11/22, 10:51

Macro wrote:Whoa... Let's say 8 apartments you will quickly find yourself with more than 15 people... What's more tenants who will say to themselves it's collective... We don't care... Go Go the showers of 1/2 hour...Your gas accumulation.... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: West ahead...

As long as you turn into a slumber merchant....Each his water meter, each his cumulus, each his elec meter...If you come across casosse that doesn't pay....It's edf and the water service which assumes the losses and which comes to cut...

But one domestic water meter per apartment, and one also for heating, that's what I would have done.

But, this project is no longer likely to succeed, it was interesting as long as you can do a large part of the work by yourself, or have enough to invest 150€, at least, now....

Currently, even a quick paint job in a room, I'm not able to do... It's especially because my wife doesn't want it to drag on...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 19:20

consumption november.JPG
November conso.JPG (39.01 KiB) Consulted 1109 time

It's really nonsense these comparisons!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/12/22, 19:33

phil59 wrote:It's really nonsense these comparisons!

If you mostly heated yourself with your wood boiler stove in November, maybe it's not as funny as that?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 19:42

It is also that the gas boiler was only connected in the first third of November, and as the tp was not low, the consumption remains low.

For a few days, the tp have been low, all that I hope will not exceed 3000 kWh in December, with 5-6 days when we will not be there.

ON 25, we will be 10-15 in total, and in the night, more than 10.
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/12/22, 19:52

phil59 wrote:It is also that the gas boiler was only connected in the first third of November, and as the tp was not low, the consumption remains low.

Well then what are you talking about with your "It's really nonsense these comparisons!"
If you mainly heat with wood, you still can't blame your gas supplier for classifying you among people who consume little gas! : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 20:44

The comparison only compares consos, in fact, without taking too much account of the house.

And I don't know if which site I wanted to update, and it doesn't work in exceptional cases.

Zézette marries X, well, it doesn't pass! : Lol: : Arrow:
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/12/22, 20:52

phil59 wrote:The comparison only compares consos, in fact, without taking too much account of the house.

Yes. You still don't want them to tuck you in at bedtime? : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 06/12/22, 21:28

sicetaitsimple wrote:
phil59 wrote:The comparison only compares consos, in fact, without taking too much account of the house.

Yes. You still don't want them to tuck you in at bedtime? : Lol:

Well, if you put something in place that doesn't compare anything, there's no point!

And since you can't fill in everything you need, well, it's still not clear!
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/12/22, 21:50

phil59 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:Well, if you put something in place that doesn't compare anything, there's no point!

It compares homes that are 100% gas heated, with all the biases there may be. On the number the figures announced are still of interest. But actually it is of little interest when for one reason or another you really deviate from the standard (very large house, occasional occupation, additional heating source, etc...).
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/12/22, 15:23

I have essentially the same problem with edf...Which since I informed on the site that I had an electric car imputes on the car 50% of the consumption on the car...While really my bill n only took a small 10th of % since the Czéro
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...