Create a Hydrogen Generator

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 06/02/14, 11:03

razputin wrote:Bah after placing two magnets and spinning a wheel between two thanks to the magnetic fields, in principle even a child can do it. The wheel will spin.
If you think of Barlow's wheel, yes, it spins but only because an electric current is passed through it.

It is far from being "like a mill" ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/02/14, 19:42

Modernity presupposes omnipotence, unlimited energy is in every way in conformity with this absurd and infantile desire.
But, all in all, this remains fairly logical: it is the counterpart to this incompleteness, an unfortunate consequence that only an increase in causes could absolve.

Pub: heating Rote & Lick, even when it’s not heating up yet, it’s already consuming! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 07/02/14, 19:16

razputin wrote:Fits for example here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkMwNFEm9o
By doing some google / youtube research you find plenty. So be careful when I say 'turbines' I get a little carried away. In fact the principle is to create a perpetual energy, without spending it. The two magnets turn a 'turbine' generating energy.
But the problem always comes back to the same: the energy released is low and there is nothing to use it for big things. It's nice in the experience, less in its real use.

You are very gullible.

It must be able to cure itself.
0 x
bricomusique
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

manufacturing an HHO generator

by bricomusique » 22/02/14, 03:12

Hello,
for anyone who would like to know more about hho generators and dry cells you can have a look on this site
http://www.bricomusique.com/tutoriels/
there are plenty of other tutorials go take a look you will not be disappointed !!!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 23/02/14, 16:44

razputin wrote:The other concern with these "new sources of energy" is that they are not necessarily welcome. The major powers managing the energies already present (petroleum, nuclear, etc.) do not really appreciate the arrival of competitors. And I think, will do all they can to get them as late as possible ...

What do you mean by "new sources of energy"?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"