CO2 storage of coal at source

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: CO2 storage of coal at the source

by sen-no-sen » 09/11/21, 19:19

It is unlikely that the RCA will cause the disappearance of humanity, however that would not prevent some "disappointments" which could affect billions of individuals over several centuries ... which is not nothing. It deserves some consideration. . : Lol:
For the disappearance of mankind, do not worry, it's in the boxes, they call it transhumanism ... but it's for our good, I promise! : roll:
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/11/21, 19:22

sen-no-sen wrote:It is unlikely that the RCA will cause the disappearance of humanity, however that would not prevent some "disappointments" which could affect billions of individuals over several centuries ... which is not nothing. It deserves some consideration. . : Lol:
For the disappearance of mankind, do not worry, it's in the boxes, they call it transhumanism ... but it's for our good, I promise! : roll:

The TOTAL disappearance of the human being is a fantasy. Indeed, there will always be islands of survivors, but a maximum of them will disappear. Logic. As for transhumanism, in fact, it is as dangerous as RC, if not more.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/11/21, 19:30

sen-no-sen wrote:It is unlikely that the RCA will cause the disappearance of humanity, however that would not prevent some "disappointments" which could affect billions of individuals over several centuries ... which is not nothing:

OK but we were talking about the disappearance of humanity in 2400-2500, and I would like to know who said that and on what argument.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/11/21, 19:32

ABC2019 wrote:I would like to know who said that and on what argument.

Wrong, once again you don't give a fuck, otherwise you would google search and stop pissing off the world. : roll:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/11/21, 19:47

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I would like to know who said that and on what argument.

Wrong, once again you don't give a fuck, otherwise you would google search and stop pissing off the world. : roll:

well if I didn't give a fuck, explain to me why I would ask the question, which gives you anyway an opportunity to answer?

(opportunity that your limited intellectual capacities of permanent puppet do not allow you to seize, but that is another question).

I looked for you, I didn't find much besides that

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/gcb.15871

but I can't see anywhere where they say humanity will be extinct. Is there anything else in store?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/11/21, 20:05

ABC2019 wrote:well if I didn't give a fuck, explain to me why I would ask the question?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!! : roll:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/11/21, 20:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The TOTAL disappearance of the human being is a fantasy. Indeed, there will always be islands of survivors, but a maximum of them will disappear. Logic. As for transhumanism, in fact, it is as dangerous as RC, if not more.

With transhumanism in 2400 "we" will be in posthumanism ... therefore we will have disappeared ... : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/11/21, 07:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!! : roll:

the cry of the puppet in the evening in the depths of the woods, when he no longer masters the articulate language : roll:

Good Christophe, after having insulted me copiously, do you maintain that scientific work foresees the extinction of humanity in 2400-2500, if so which ones, and if not, do you admit that you messed up a bit? ?

(I dare not ask for a little word of apology for the insults that followed?)
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/11/21, 14:58

(LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!! What a tireless asshole, but what a coooooooooon !!!! I cry laughing ...)
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 10/11/21, 15:42

ABC2019 wrote:but I can't see anywhere where they say humanity will be extinct. Is there anything else in store?

A little reading can wake up your sleeping neurons by BFM TV ...:
https://www.futura-sciences.com/planete ... 500-93827/
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.