Christophe de Margerie, CEO of Total, died in plane

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/11/14, 20:14

wow !! : Shock:

That it already pleases me less : roll:

I would already like to see if Easy Jet ("low cost" company par excellence), will no longer be delivered by Airbus (its fleet is exclusively supplied by EADS ... hey, hey ...)

The fact that they "displeased" is a personal deduction, where was there such a stir?

Do you have links?
Last edited by Obamot the 14 / 11 / 14, 21: 13, 2 edited once.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 14/11/14, 20:16

Obamot wrote:Huge !

Here, here ... Flamby made the right choice ... *

Let's wait to see more!

Attention, the Mistral Vladivostok is still in Saint-Nazaire.

He was transferred in dry dock, in the form lock-Louis Joubert. Laying mines on its hull is now impossible. It only take a few hours for it to join international waters.

All seems well planned.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 14/11/14, 21:40

Vladivostok received its MMSI registration: 273549920.

Link : https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/de ... LADIVOSTOK

It has been delivered today.

MMSI: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_M ... e_Identity

Flamby being absent, Will you attend another blow the stars of Cherbourg?
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 14/11/14, 21:46

Obamot wrote:... I would already like to see if Easy Jet ("low cost" company par excellence), will no longer be delivered by Airbus (its fleet is exclusively supplied by EADS ... hey, hey ...)

The fact that they "displeased" is a personal deduction, where was there such a stir?

Do you have links?

Easy Jet has he intends to make the Class low-cost Case with A380?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/11/14, 22:11

They have "more than" 258 Airbus A320 / A319, at ~ 90 million the unit says wikipedia ...

Nothing else, but it's still about 23,4 billion ... (minus fleet off)

No A380 for the time being! Image ... But is that it could 'viendre one day? Image

Why not? But the low cost long haul, I'm not very favorable ... Already 20 kg of luggage is rique-raque so if you have to pay for it, plus meals on board and tight like sardines in small seats during more than ten hours of flight: but where does one go my good Mister!

Pôvre Margerie inexpensive, he who flew only in Falcon 50, a "service" plane at nearly 10 million ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/11/14, 09:44

Hi everybody,
My opinion as a total employee is that the total boss was clearly "seen by the green people", he was honest in his answers.
Otherwise, yes, there are a lot of suspicious things, and also billions on the table ... And a plane crash in Russia, one more.
Maybe the problem is simpler than we think, Christophe gave up the putinka (wodka) for the good old whiskey, and he paid dearly.
: Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 18/11/14, 11:27

lejustemilieu wrote:Hi everybody,
My opinion as a total employee is that the total boss was clearly "seen by the green people", he was honest in his answers.
Otherwise, yes, there are a lot of suspicious things ...

Honest people in their responses are an exception today.

Yes, there are suspicious things.

For example, the driver of the snowplow abandon his vehicle on the track and away, far away!

: Shock:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 18/11/14, 11:42

Obamot wrote:... No A380 for now! Why not? But the low cost long-haul, I'm not very favorable .....

Skymark Airlines wanted to make low-cost but in Business Class, with 1 and 2 and 3 and 6 finally A380. So nothing to do with Easy Jet.

It is mostly Asian companies doing the g ..... Today they are relieved. ANA has offered to help Skymark ... :D
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 18/11/14, 15:41

Something new today in the death of Christophe de Margerie is the opening of a judicial investigation for "manslaughter by obviously willful violation a safety or prudence obligation".

Link : http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1482951 ... is-enquete

The videos showed that the driver "miraculously" survived the collision with the Falcon 50 (in the 15 tons) launched at 250 km / h ... A miracle he owes to the Saint Christopher medal hanging in his snow plow, I think ...

He was reportedly slightly injured but the videos show that he does not suffer any injuries. Maybe he's not the "right" driver.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/14, 18:21

Tonight at 22h20:

"Further investigation": Looking for Total subsidiaries in Bermuda

Christophe de Margerie, CEO of Total, who died in a plane crash in October, regularly proclaimed: "My dream would be to pay more taxes in France". Further investigation followed in the footsteps of Total subsidiaries domiciled in Bermuda and made a surprising discovery. Extract.

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/ent ... 75823.html

Not good for the memory of Margerie ca! : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"