Chernobyl balance sheet, cost, maps and contamination (France)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Chernobyl Review, Cost, Maps and Contamination (France)

by Macro » 04/03/22, 12:11

Hence the interest of planning rather than pushing the turboredactor to the limit....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/22, 12:13

Rajqawee wrote:
Obamot wrote:You have the answer in my quote (repeated in your post) and I only said it once.
I then made a mistake by trying to justify it on the basis of sources that were flying everywhere, when there was no reason to do so.

Ok. It was indeed factually expressed as such (I went to re-read your message), but recognize that a little more tweezers or presentation of alternative scenarios would have had the merit of better presenting your idea (which is moreover correct: in a war, we can end up doing some...uh...creative things.)

But okay.

I recognize him.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/12/23, 18:55

Repeating a lie does not make it the truth...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/12/23, 18:57

(Damn, the guy is reporting the news heard by everyone who was there at the time and who witnessed the lie live on state TV... I'm hallucinating!!!)

nuclear-fossil-energy/understanding-nuclear-reactions-radioactivity-waste-t10606-80.html?#p379506

The delirium:

Reality:
3 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 04/12/23, 20:24

but no, she says it Brigitte, clearly distinguish between the real and the possible, so straight after she says, what is certain!!!!
even I remember the rehashing of "" no danger, the cloud avoided France
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/12/23, 23:52

gfgh64 wrote:but no, she says it Brigitte, clearly distinguish between the real and the possible, so straight after she says, what is certain!!!!
even I remember the rehashing of "" no danger, the cloud avoided France
Brigitte was clumsy, that's what fueled the rumor
Thirty-three years later, the sequence is frequently used to support the thesis of disinformation deliberately orchestrated by the authorities and the Central Service for Protection against Ionizing Radiation (SCPRI, dependent on the Ministry of Health), which was responsible for communication after the disaster. Some articles believe that it is this minute of weather which will give substance to the famous theory of the Chernobyl cloud stopping at the French border (a sentence that no one has ever uttered).
https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/201 ... t_1755981/
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/12/23, 00:09

Brigitte has nothing to do with it and if you don't know, she's really just the last of the imbeciles (as if she had carte blanche at the time and had done the animation and text herself .... : roll: ). France's mottos in extreme cases have always been "it's safe", "it's under control", "stay at home and take Doliporane", etc, etc, etc. In this case, it was “the Azores anticyclone protects us” (And not “the cloud stopped at the border”), which is pure bullshit and a state lie. On the contrary, our German neighbors who immediately took measures to protect their population.
Charge Brigitte and clear the public authorities, ah, your version of the story is beautiful!
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/12/23, 09:33

Guy, you're in obscurantist conspiracy mode there : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/23, 10:35

izentrop wrote:Guy, you're in obscurantist conspiracy mode there : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

No, he's in realistic mode, you're in TDC mode of the French denial of the Chernobyl cloud...even 40 years later when everyone knows (and recognizes...except you and a few other TDCs?) this state lie...

We will probably have the same thing with the siegvax campaign...
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/12/23, 11:45

Christophe wrote:We will probably have the same thing with the siegvax campaign...

The argument: Protected by the Azores anticyclone : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

You have to see... Well rehashed it can take... These idiots are so stupid : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...