Chernobyl balance sheet, cost, maps and contamination (France)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Chernobyl Review, Cost, Maps and Contamination (France)

by Christophe » 04/03/22, 02:05

You are right…
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/03/22, 02:12

Christophe wrote:You are right…

Of course I'm right. There is no indication that the Ukrainians are planning, planning or will plan to make and/or use dirty bombs. No facts, no evidence, nothing. Besides, we're going to shower them with gear, so not only do they not need it, but it would be politically suicidal for Ukraine.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/22, 02:14

You are right
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/03/22, 02:28

Christophe wrote:You are right

Withdrawing from the Budapest memorandum, Ukraine could try to create what is called a "dirty bomb", declared this Sunday, February 20 to Sputnik the deputy director of the Institute of the Commonwealth of Independent States, Vladimir Jarikhine.
"They have uranium, of course. They have spent nuclear fuel canisters from their power plants. They can use it to make a 'dirty bomb', not a charge for a nuclear explosion, but a charge for to nuclear contamination. They can do it," said the expert.
Yet, he added that such actions would result in Russia and the United States coming forward and thwarting such moves by Ukraine.
For Mr. Jarikhine, it is impossible for Ukraine to acquire a nuclear weapon"Nobody will allow them to do that". Furthermore, this could drive Ukraine to pariah status, he said.
https://fr.sputniknews.com/20220220/bom ... 60972.html

Ps: The dirty bomb, the Russians have just accidentally (?) potentially triggered one: https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/ukr ... 86be1ef07f
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/22, 02:51

You are right.

In the meantime, it might be worth having the feed back of the Russians who are filming all their attacks... : Wink:
Precisely to avoid being wrongly accused...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/03/22, 03:00

You are right.

I think the Ukrainians just bombed their own power plant and they are shooting their own firefighters to blame the Russians. : Wink:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/22, 03:03

It is not impossible. Last chance methods when cornered...!

fossil-nuclear-energies / continuous-nuclear-in-the-world-t15964-370.html # p493554

And while the Russians have their media muzzled...
Point of view image damage inflicted on the opponent is terrible....!

These defamatory methods have been regularly used by the West (Collin Powell with his little vial at the UN rostrum)

Really short memory!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/03/22, 09:39

Obamot wrote:It is not impossible. Last chance methods when cornered...!

Waouu .... Go ahead ... Go ahead, tell me you would not miss a bit of oxygen up there ???? You were already in the high level at the free flight level.... There you put the komplozene-powered turbojets at full power, and you pulled hard on the stick... You gained altitude... As long as you have fuel (and alas it should be able to last a little while) push the handle back a bit (it will prevent you from doing loops) and you should be able to continue your ascent... Keep some oxygen in reserve to properly manage the lift and avoid stalling when you run out of komplozene, When the turbojets are going to reverse power... You will still have the ejection seat...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/03/22, 09:57

And Collin Powell was the name of a boat, huh :?: First I start with a question: natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-920.html#p493709

I believe I was quite careful, saying “it's not impossible” is not a statement as far as I know.
My response is that Guy prides himself on wanting to demand posts from others”irrefutable information!“Whereas he, poof... poof... he shells first truths as if he were pissing in a violin. Like you actually. : Mrgreen:

— “Wow.... Go ahead...Go ahead, blah-blah-blah”
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/03/22, 10:09

You have already edited your message in which you wrote: "as a roof by the way"... Simple spelling error to which I wanted to answer:

By the way of my roof I still have oxygen left to feed what I have left of neurons and enough proximity to the ground to land quickly....

Good flight...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...