Blocking refineries Total: Stations already dry

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Blocking refineries Total: Stations already dry

by Christophe » 22/02/10, 20:10

"But no, there is no risk of shortage" ... according to the rednecks who serve us as government ...

Fuel: already 132 Elf and Total stations dry

Monday, 132 Elf and Total service stations on 2.000 are out of fuel: this announcement was Total's management in mid-afternoon. The group ensures take all measures to "limit the risks of scarcity." The Ministry of Ecology and Energy, he said that "the concerned stations should be mainly supplied in the day" Monday.

However, the specter of the shortage of gasoline and diesel oil becomes more palpable, especially as the six refineries of the group produce * 54% of the metropolitan consumer. And on Tuesday night, the largest refinery of the group in France, located in Gonfreville (Seine-Maritime), will be completely stopped. According to UFIP, quoted by RTL radio, there would be only seven days of fuel stock in France and motorists, for fear of a hard movement, rush to the pumps to fill their tanks.

The mobilization, which began Wednesday in five of the six refineries Total *, has hardened after the CGT broke, early evening Sunday talks with management. The meeting between union representatives and the management began to 14 hours at the headquarters of the group to the defense. The focus of discussion, and conflict, the refinery in Dunkirk (North) threatened with closure, which has employees 370 and 400 450 to among subcontractors, but also more generally the future of refining in the oil group.

Suite: http://www.leparisien.fr/economie/carbu ... 824175.php

What is Total, knowing that there is a historical lack of diesel rafinage capacity in France is frankly incomprehensible ... Total will import the Romanian GO ca is their idea? : Evil: : Evil:

Strongly that it lasts this block!
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 22/02/10, 20:46

Belgian stations, Swiss, German, Spanish, Andorran, Monegasque, Italian will be rubbing their hands and their pockets, by against others have not finished getting emm ...... R

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... YfaIKe.pps

sorry no auutre format!

Edit by Christophe ben here if the .pdf version, so installed OpenOffice http://fr.openoffice.org/ is a native converter

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... DM7GFQ.pdf
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 13:53

Total: there is between "seven and ten days' fuel
Monday February 22 2010 social

It remains "between 7 and 10 days" of fuel stocks available Monday said Jean-Louis Schilansky, president of the French Union of Petroleum Industries (UFIP), the sixth day of the strike in the refineries of Total. The UFIP said last week that inventories were "to 10 20 days' consumption. "Inventories declined slightly more than expected," Mr. Schilansky said.

"There has been since yesterday (Sunday, ed) precautionary purchases" from motorists fearing of fuel, said the president of the Ufip, who again called to refuel only "when needed. "

"It is a tense situation, but we are not in an immediate crisis," he added. Employees of six refineries Total are on strike in protest against the judgment refinery in Dunkirk and, more generally, against the progressive withdrawal of the oil group in refining in France.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/ofdernmin_-T ... filDMA.Htm

Total: 249 break in service stations at least one product Tuesday morning

Long live the confit of assholes! : Mrgreen:
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 23/02/10, 14:49

refineries
then the Corsican harbor
Later the railway aviation
the CGT has always acted with the worst political
so when there will be nothing, there will be more cgt ....

the same problems also have other ways of settlement
so why be astonished that bosses break elsewhere. they reasons
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 23/02/10, 15:43

It's clear, it's been years that they do not defend the workers, but the sink, and préocupent more political than social.
But hey, that's just my personal opinion.
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 23/02/10, 17:46

hello escuser me put my two cents
but I think you are mistaken c is not the CGT makes
strike, but employees in total prerserver who want their work it requires a union to strike in France because c is mandatory otherwise illegal (if I am not Uygur)
the state needs, and the people of unions to avoid all conflict degenerates
knowing that in France there are very few people who are unionized
Let us not forget that in France he nor many more workers but many pay salaries of unemployed person, and Craftwork etc .....

which for me is much more debile and demonstrates well the incompetance of all is political talker c c d is a dimension we make Grenelles of Ecology and other state the total demand has to keep its refinery in France

what a sad world we live (survive)

LV13R
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 23/02/10, 18:22

the state needs, and the people of unions to avoid all conflict degenerates

did not you know 68 the field .........
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 23/02/10, 19:19

I have not ben born in 67 thus forcing it makes just
ben c's what I said was not nearly start 68
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 20:00

Pfff it is already finished: http://www.challenges.fr/actualites/ent ... erque.html

It is true that we become soft since 1968 : Cheesy:
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 23/02/10, 20:23

yeah but soft and the calves because they (meu meu)
carefully : Cheesy:
(J told calf ox because it not work)
: Mrgreen:
LV13R
0 x