Thule - hydrogen - metal: law of censors

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Pegasus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Thule - hydrogen - metal: law of censors

by Pegasus » 22/06/09, 15:06

Bjr,
For years I have been following this oh so enriching site, why?
- my age (60 brushes),
- my attraction for all that is technical (a real bulimia),
- but especially my low level (compared to many of you). a simple CAP,
but what a pleasure to discover and learn thanks to you.

There, I don't understand you: closing this subject is like (brutal) dictatorial censorship.
Indeed :
- several speakers bowed out (because of Karl's behavior: largely no answer to some scientific questions asked),
- Karl specifies that he returns in 1 week (Portugal),
- let him come back and answer the questions asked,
- let him have this possibility,
- the subject closed it will not be able to bring the answers (if... ???) that we are waiting for,
- let's no longer animate this subject while waiting, but let's leave it open for live responses and not via an MP message (such and such a modo).
Mediator? not a simple observer who experiences a certain gene there.
Continue, I devour you, thank you. . .
Did
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/09, 15:12

Did we talk about DEFINITIVE locking? It seems to me that no!

Your expectations could therefore be met ... or not following Thule's behavior!
There are 2 solutions:

a) either it continues in its socio-technological delirium and no reopening possible because this kind of discourse is harmful to the image of forums!

b) or he answers the specific questions that were asked of him and he explains in PM as suggested. And we reopen by putting them in public.

I will not make a prognosis.

Then, do not confuse CENSORSHIP of interests (political or other) and MODERATION (for the purpose of intellectual "cleanliness"):

a) Censorship is the SUPPRESSION of disturbing comments: there has been no suppression but lockout, everything remains READABLE! So it's not censorship!

b) If we come to shit on your doormat, you leave the shit where you clean? Well it's the same here ... although it remains visible ...

ps: the diploma does not make the man, except maybe in France ... :|
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/06/09, 16:25

Christophe wrote:b) If we come to shit on your doormat, you leave the shit where you clean? Well it's the same here ... although it remains visible ...

Oh, that’s me more !! how to say, it's molded Image

I'm a little worried about Von Thule. Really a case :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/09, 16:31

Hihihi Remundo, but I think I pushed a little hard ... the plug! Image

0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 22/06/09, 16:42

Hello everybody

Well, I have his personal emails, I'm on the phone, and we chatted like old friends for 1 hour last night,
A very interesting gentleman, moreover,
I did not have much more info I grant you,
But by remaining courteous we can perhaps learn more at a given time.

I don't know yet if I could go to ICENES because my schedule is very congested, but I'm looking for solutions.
Really gentlemen, I don't understand your brutal reactions.
We all have to learn from all,
Even if he is a man who is totally on, (which I honestly do not think), he does not deserve to be a priori badly polite with him.
He now knows that forum is drowned and I think that's what he wanted to know at the base, in order to know where he was setting foot, in the event of a possible truly scientific publication.
that's me who thinks so, he didn't tell me anything about it, but given the distance of visibility of the individual, I favor this version.

In any case the conversation of this man is rather enriching he makes a historical references every two sentences, and that refreshes the memory.

You might tell me I'm wasting my time OK,
but I prefer to invest time wasted rather than regretting all my life to have been around someone who is really worth knowing.

This will be my only and last intervention on this subject.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 22/06/09, 21:32

Christophe wrote:a) either it continues in its socio-technological delirium and no reopening possible because this kind of discourse is harmful to the image of forums!

The "technological delirium" will be presented during a seminar which has a range ... at least European, if not international, in fact. And some sponsors of which are 10 million euros annual budget. I find the term technological delirium a bit limited, especially with regard to the other people who will present at this conference. Even if I do not understand the subject, nor its exact purpose, and that I know almost nothing in this type of field (like others I think). Finally if it is harmful to the image of forum.

Christophe wrote:b) either he answers specific questions that he was asked and he gives explanations in PM as he was suggested. And we reopen by putting them in public.

For me, it is more difficult to believe a person who has never confessed his theories / results to an audience specialized in the field. If he answered questions on this forum before this conference, i would have serious doubts. Furthermore, making information linked (near or far) with nuclear energy, and unofficially available, is the last thing to do when working in this kind of field. Even if that annoys some on this forum. Not to mention that the person probably has other cats to fuck the day before leaving for Portugal.

Christophe wrote:I will not make a prognosis.

Neither is it my area. Hopefully he can spend a little more time on the subject when he returns. It is the best way to know if it is fig or grape ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 22/06/09, 23:36

Indeed I do not see the tragedy of having locked a subject that did not bring anything constructive. We will talk about it when the conf is over. It was still not banned, you must not push.

Anyway, even if the project is interesting but nothing can be learned from it, it doesn't have much interest.

I do not make a forecast either, but in any case should not be impressed either by the title or by the conf. I am a doctor too, I have made international confs too, but that is far from proving that there are extraordinary results behind.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/06/09, 23:39

Thank you Abyssinian 3 of your intervention.

Le Dr Karl IV expressed himself correctly and announced his plans.
He may have a rich, or rather rich and varied, inheritance, which could make us doubt his intentions.
When Male and some others ask him specific questions, it is essentially a Quiz, to test his scientific abilities.
I can understand that he does not deign to answer.
When Alain.G tried to trap him, he replied politely.

For his manufacturing secrets, or other clues, I can understand that he reserves the first for his Icenes2009 conference, or for a patent.

As for the qualifier of "mytho", I let you consult the program ofICENES2009, to visualize all the gratin of the list, and to pay attention to page 6 of this link…
http://www.icenes2009.itn.pt/list_of_ab ... 18maio.pdf

EDIT: Also at the end of page 11 of this link:
http://www.icenes2007.org/icenes2007prog.pdf
Last edited by gegyx the 23 / 06 / 09, 11: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 23/06/09, 00:47

Good evening everyone!

gegyx wrote:

When Alain.G tried to trap him, he responded politely.

I would not force the subject on all that I found on him, I put what was in my opinion webable with certain limit, far from me to stab him in the heart, but certain thing not right round, I gave him the opportunity to respond, which unfortunately he did not do, but almost politely.
.... are you looking to reach me? You're wasting your breath...

I wish I was totally mistaken, but that leaves me with my appetite.

I understand that if what he claims is true, he will not want to talk about it, but he can answer the question I asked him without compromising his discovery.

He spoke very well of an island which he had given to himself by his mother, he insisted, but unfortunately that brings us back to the history of this mythology of which there are still followers today.

I invite you to re-read the whole subject and to identify the errors made by Dr. Thule probably who believed that no one would see the pink post:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/hydrogene- ... t7773.html

Please note that this is not hard work but research to understand why he made these mistakes.

On that, a little more question:
Why is he in a movement that disparages French society and its functioning? (maybe he saw in this forum a lifebuoy because we are discussing how to proceed from the authorities in place)

I have the impression to have started a debate, which is not in my habits, I am Canadian, I apologize to comment on this subject, if some of you want me to stop, say it and I would do it without being offended.

The thank you box

Alain
:|
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 23/06/09, 09:31

Alain G wrote:I'm Canadian, I apologize for commenting on this, if some of you want me to stop, say so and i'll do it without getting upset.
Alain, I don't see the relationship between being Canadian and commenting on a subject ??

Your interventions are constructed, argued and bring to the debate.
After it seems to me that Dr. Karl VI responded clearly and distanced himself from the past of his ancestors, let him have the benefit of the doubt.
Do we still have to consider the people of Vichy as old collaborators? I do not think so....

Yours,

C moa
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"