Sarkozy: France will supply a nuclear reactor to Gaddafi

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Sarkozy: France will supply a nuclear reactor to Gaddafi

by Christophe » 25/07/07, 23:27

I just heard that at Soir3 ... I'm on my ass especially considering the 'Iranian affair' ... but let's not be fooled, it's in exchange for gas and oil ...

I'm looking for some confirmations of the info ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 03 / 11, 18: 34, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/07, 23:29

France and Libya have signed a memorandum of understanding on civil nuclear energy which provides for the supply of a nuclear reactor to allow Libya to desalinate seawater.
This agreement "aims to provide Libya with a nuclear reactor which allows the supply of drinking water" by desalinizing sea water, the secretary general of the French presidency Claude Guéant told journalists.

http://relatio.blogspirit.com/archive/2 ... beill.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/07/07, 19:34

and say that there are such simple systems that run on solar energy that abounds in this country
(it looks like greenhouses)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 26/07/07, 20:10

But with solar greenhouses it is difficult to make bombs. : Cry:
Christophe what is the Iranian affair. Do you have a link
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/07/07, 20:19

Ben Libya has above all "too" gas and oil ...

This is exactly what we say to Iran not to develop its "civilian" nuclear power: pkoi develop nuclear energy since you have other sources of energy ...

To believe that Sarko wants to destabilize the region or that French companies master the control of water in Libya ??? Suez is already well established in China so good ...

ps: the Iranian affair is what Bush has been talking about for 2 years ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/07/07, 23:07

Bulgarian yogurt.
Get the facts, guys!
I am explaining because I am angry this evening.

Our president must be placed under guardianship, or disappear ...
Europe has been working for the liberation of the Bulgarians for 8 years. The business was going to close.
As the affair seemed better than his fiasco in Colombia where he released a Farc chief, prisoner, without releasing I. Betancourt, Nicolas jumped on the bandwagon. Mouth of European negotiators ... Khadafi, cunning as a jackal, went up at that time.
The affair ended, as it was to conclude with the previous negotiations: compensation by Europe, of the families and follow-up of the sick children.
But in the end, Sarkozy to be in the final photo, promised a nuclear power plant, we are talking about a highway, the modernization of hospitals ... All this is from the pocket of the French that it will come out soon ...
An opportunistic person, who does not care a lot about ethics, morals, European team spirit, the French budget at half mast, tax gifts he has already granted, and the debt which is growing , by renouncing his previous promises.
All these gestures to possibly ensure a supply of hydrocarbons, but especially to benefit from an aura when the Bulgarian prisoners are released. Contemptible.
Just like his arrival sitting on the roof of a car (Mr. Road Safety?), 50m behind the winner, escaped from a stage of the Tour de France. Stealing the limelight and winning an athlete at the end of his race is despicable.
Just as his wife, an emissary who did not graduate, in search of recognition, stole the job from the Minister of Foreign Affairs whose job it was. (It is true that Kouchner, was previously busy asking for exemplary sanctions against Iran, because it dares to build civil nuclear power plants in order to enrich uranium for the manufacture of a bomb).
The Americans have long sought head lice for Gaddafi who defended himself with his means (terrorism and destruction of 2 civil aircraft in flight / numerous dead). He is their pet peeve and to the English too (Israelis also). The British attempted to kill him during a bombardment, which flew over France (permission to Mitterrand), and which claimed the lives of family members, including a daughter (hatred must always be present).
Banished from the nations, he was in search of notoriety; he has found a joyful fellow who has the same objectives.
What bother me :
In France, an outrageous security discourse, important surveillance and filing systems, which hamper freedom of everyday life, freedom of movement and detract from our daily morale to protect ourselves from global terrorism. Vigipirate has been raging for more than a decade; Ms. Alliot-Marie has just launched the installation of video surveillance cameras everywhere as in England.
Outside, a guerrilla leader is released, and a nuclear power plant is offered to a despot, in search of recognition, who in the past has made terrorism and shot down 2 civilian planes, English and French. What do the families of the victims think about it?
We bombed in Iraq, a nuclear power plant made by Chirac, and started 2 wars to prevent Saddam from arming himself dangerously, it seems?
The Americans have tanned the North Koreans to stop their nuclear tests.
They are near the Clash to prevent the Iranians from Manufacturing their uranium. Many nations also want it.
What to think of this presidential action?

NS is a staunch defender of a great Europe, and he is doing everything to impose a mini-treaty without a referendum. Outside we note that he plays solo, when he sees fit, when he intervenes in these negotiations which were going to succeed.
No team spirit, irresponsible behavior.
He promises a renovation of hospitals in Libya. While in France hospitals are bankrupt. Nurses will have to work 39 hours without compensation.
The security is more than loss-making (despite the allegations of Xavier Bertrand, when he increased the outrageously medics in the first quarter, before joining the campaign of NS). Lately, for a major burn on an arm, all the mandatory dressings were my responsibility ...

Last official explanation: the nuclear power plant will be used to make drinking water.
The good business !
Do you know that Libya, thanks to German technicality, has drilled wells of great depths, to plunder water, in a very pure and very old tablecloth, under the neighboring countries to the south, to the east and to the west, thanks to oblique drilling, and back to the coast via pipelines. Water will be the vital issue of this century, and Libya is already behaving like a bandit (it is not the only one).
People have short memories, and do not hold their misguided policies to account.
It's sad.
Today, doping in the Tour de France Cycliste, seems enormously more important…
The backlash will be even harder.
----
Below the Bulgarian case which seems crazy to us: how can we blame caregivers in cooperation for having infected children? It is unthinkable! And yet ...
The Italians and the Bulgarians in a hospital built by them in Libya, developed from a Bulgarian tuberculosis vaccine, an AIDS vaccine, which they tested on the population, and which proved not famous, since 400 children have been infected and many have died or will be…
This is the bottom of the story: lobbies are testing non-European populations (mostly African), their pharmacological tests, on the cheap, under the guise of health aid and cooperative developments with countries lacking in technicality.
The imprisoned health workers were retained as responsible for the poisonings.
They were all tortured (genes).
Khadafi's outburst was legitimate, but it held underage personnel hostage; to aim and obtain other purposes.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 27/07/07, 09:00

Um,

I don't know where you found that.
But as far as Secu is concerned, I had heard that the state had payment delays of the order of two to three times the hole.

So ...... will find out what's true.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/07/07, 09:09

Waaw Gegyx is loose :)

For the hole and when there are 2 facts that upset me more than the others ...

1) The doctors and surgeons have done long studies and are therefore logically passionate about their job ...

Pkoi would they be at 35h? In practice, few engineers are ...

2) The strikes of surgeons paid € 7000 per month who cry for their purchasing power or other insurance premiums which climb make me laugh ...

3) But especially this famous hole has never been compensated by the tax revenues (and other input just VAT for example ...) that generate care... do you know the average turnover of a pharmacy? It's pretty monstrous ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 27/07/07, 09:54

The German Minister for Foreign Affairs, Gernot Erler, criticized the Franco-Libyan memorandum of understanding on nuclear power, warning against the risk of proliferation, in an interview with the daily Handelsblatt, to be published on Friday July 27. "Politically, this affair is problematic", declared the social democratic minister. He clarified that "furthermore, the risk of proliferation increases with every country that uses nuclear energy."

Gernot Erler also criticized the French government for acting against German interests, insofar as "Germany had already made proposals" to Libya to develop the renewable energy sector there, proposals "to which it did not. not reacted ".

"DO NOT RISK PROLIFERATION"

Washington, for its part, gave its support to the Franco-Libyan agreement on Wednesday. "The French government will certainly be very attentive, to ensure that any [final] agreement will respect international agreements," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack told reporters. "We support peaceful use. nuclear energy and nuclear energy as an alternative to hydrocarbons. But it must be done so as not to risk proliferation, "added the spokesperson.

Sean McCormack however insisted that "the Libyan government has voluntarily renounced its nuclear weapons programs". "With the appropriate guarantees, I think we have to see how Libya can benefit from civilian nuclear energy," he concluded.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 27/07/07, 09:56

In short, as already seen and read, we have a neocon or a con simply, at the Elysée Palace.
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"