Nuclear, CO2 and plutonium, uranium, cesium?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 03/09/08, 11:18

jonule wrote:nowadays a small wind turbine placed on the gable of a house ensures you all the lighting in low consumption of a house, as well as the computer / TV internet, which is done via the laptop which consumes nothing: you see everything fits!

like those who live in motorhomes, they have all the comforts and are doing very well there (fridge freezer that consume only slab etc) you do not know? ;-)
That's what I say, back to the 40s and 50s !! Because of course, motorhomes are fun, but ... during the holidays.
Personally, I do not house my tribe 365 days a year in a motorhome. And then when you tell me that there is all the conford, I still laugh a little. The fridge freezer is good for a student not for a family of 5. In their frizer I can't even put the vodka bottle (which I remind you must be stored in the freezer).
In all cases, the frido is the least consuming equipment in a house. Where is the washing machine ?? Where is the dryer ?? The oven ?? Possibly the dishwasher.

Regarding the small wind, I want to but be serious, from what I know (but I want to be proven that I am wrong), what produces what 400 W ?? Lighting is three times nothing in a house compared to the rest !!!
A washing machine tour is not far from 1 kWh for the most efficient (A +). It does not last 10 minutes your wind turbine facing a machine tour so from there to go spin the dryer at the same time or ask moumoune to iron the shirts .... : Shock: : Shock:

But hey it's a choice, the general public can accept to go back but it will just have to be very persuasive !!!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/09/08, 12:26

no need to be persuasive, it just makes sense ...
I'm not talking about the 2-shot snapshots bigard moumoune and campsite washhouse so as not to repeat your examples ...

I am talking about people who are aware and sensible about nuclear energy.

For motorhomes, it must be a long time ago (as always) that you have not seen a recent one with all the interior comfort, you will be surprised!
well worth a small studio, without taxes.
if i am talking about camper vans (sorry if you did not understand) it is for the switchgear: everything works at 12 volts or 24 volts, hot water heating etc, with generator if necessary, etc ... often d elsewhere motorhomes unpack a small photovoltaic panel: the example.

after that it is a question of sizing: a 220 fridge arises on a converter 12> 220 there are up to 6000 W and +, so THIS IS NOT the problem, the technical question! You understand ? everything can be set on 220.
ditto for washing machine and everything else.

but it is certain that someone who will pay attention to its consumption (as you said in another post) will not buy a super large fridge that makes TV and consumes like I don't know what ... that's catch it booby but free to you I don't hold it against you.

in 12V or 24V the whole network is in low voltage, you do not risk electrocuting yourself (thank you EDF ...) or being disturbed by the electromagnetic fields of 50Hz ...

> But you certainly want an example of a frize fridge that takes a bottle of coke? where do you go out to believe that it doesn't exist? from your all-electric electro-nuclear bunker? I bet you electric heat? : Lol:
If I find the device, what do you say? stop the coke? ...

the washing machine therefore: idem, it plugs into converter 12> 220, and plugs into hot water DHW thermal solar panels: Ahlala must tell him everything I do not believe!

the dryer: you can also put it on an inverter ... but you can also dry the laundry on wires, I do it works very well, we did not wait for EDF to dry our laundry or hair ...

for the rest it's the same, it kills me to have to resume this debate there with you, like what you haven't advanced an iota ... so we will start again.

you can also use a hair dryer if you can not use a towel, an iron if you can not do otherwise ...
someone sensible will use a maximum of other sources of energy so as not to fall on the whole nuclear! no but haven't you looked at your bill / subscription? good winter ....

the oven is the same: there are gas, you did not know? well I use either the gas oven or ... the wood oven, a super Rosière cooker that heats "in the old fashioned way", and wood cooking well I can tell you that it has nothing to do with with your nuclear furnace!

for information the wood stoves are redesigned new design (you want me to show you a picture?) and now make domestic hot water too.

well I will not talk about the dishwasher ... you imagine it is the same, either you plug it into the inverter with hot water inlet, or you do the dishes by hand, lazy! : Lol:

no i laugh masi that's right! EDF greases our belly :P

> Come on, I'll give you a clue anyway: In the hot water tanks, dishwashers and washing machines, there is a nuclear electric heater of 2500W (oh yes you have to master fission to have a dishwasher by the way! - ): you can remove them using hot water as a starter.

and then he will tell me: "yes, but how we do it sucks your thing I want modern": well it's because it's not sold in France, but you can order your devices with double hot water inlet / cold in other countries.

------------------

for the small wind turbine:
there are 300W to 2000W, you hover complete with your 400W, grandpa! : Lol:
you put thermal solar panels and you no longer need an EDF subscription to heat cold water with atoms! EDF subscription that you just have to stop paying for termination ... hihi

------------------

well, I do not insist, the thread of the subject relates to the radio-nuclides and if you continue to change the subject I will speak to you about plutonium to heat your water of fridge you will understand ...
I do not think that you are ready to change your mind, just to continue to increase your nuclear EDF subscription, am I wrong?

you can see it's a mentality issue and I don't hold it against you.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 03/09/08, 16:30

jonule wrote:For motorhomes, it must be a long time ago (as always) that you have not seen a recent one with all the interior comfort, you will be surprised!
well worth a small studio, without taxes.

If if I have seen very recently and I confirm, I do not put my whole tribe.
if i am talking about camper vans (sorry if you did not understand) it is for the switchgear: everything works at 12 volts or 24 volts, hot water heating etc, with generator if necessary, etc ... often d elsewhere motorhomes unpack a small photovoltaic panel: the example.
For very large, that is to say double-axle mobile homes like the fairgrounds (it is liveably liveable all year round), the lighting is only 12 volts, the rest is 230.
after that it is a question of sizing: a 220 fridge arises on a converter 12> 220 there are up to 6000 W and +, so THIS IS NOT the problem, the technical question! You understand ? everything can be set on 220.
ditto for washing machine and everything else.
in 12V or 24V the whole network is in low voltage, you do not risk electrocuting yourself (thank you EDF ...) or being disturbed by the electromagnetic fields of 50Hz ...
Well I think you need to pass a CAP in electricity. You will understand better (beyond the source that produces the juice) why it is more interesting to work a 230 V - 50 Hz than in 12 volts DC (limitation of the intensities, sections of cables, ease of running the motors. ..).
stop the coke? ...
I never started coca, I prefer a good hop juice.
------------------

for the small wind turbine:
there are 300W to 2000W, you hover complete with your 400W, grandpa! : Lol:
Go for your 2 kilos but your wind turbine what is its diameter ?? I'm not sure I can put it on my pavilion without the neighbors throwing stones at me and then compared to the power needed in a house, we are far from the account especially when there's petol ....
I do not think that you are ready to change your mind, just to continue to increase your nuclear EDF subscription, am I wrong?
I think you would be very surprised but hey ...
you can see it's a mentality issue and I don't hold it against you.

As you say it is a question of mentality and I feel very convinced by everything you presented to us therefore:
- Do you live in a camper van in the shape of a studio?
- Have you installed a small wind turbine at home with PV, PT and all the tremor ??
- Have you canceled your EDF subscription?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/09/08, 11:24

Cmoa wrote:If if I have seen very recently and I confirm, I do not put my whole tribe.

what importance, the debate is not about the place of a caravan and the one you take, no harm.
if not I can bring you links on super large caravans if there is that.

For very large, that is to say double-axle mobile homes like the fairgrounds (it is liveably liveable all year round), the lighting is only 12 volts, the rest is 230.

who are you talking about fairground? I'm talking to you about a 12 volt caravan with a 220 converter! You do not know ? do you know the fairgrounds?
for information you can put it everywhere, even in car or utility.
I know I have 2 friends who live in a caravan, they are a small gas bottle for cooking and the fridge, which can be set in 12 and 220 volts. not my fault if you don't know. you want pictures? -)

Well I think you need to pass a CAP in electricity. You will understand better (beyond the source that produces the juice) why it is more interesting to work a 230 V - 50 Hz than in 12 volts DC (limitation of the intensities, sections of cables, ease of running the motors. ..).

well no problem buddy if you want to teach me: tell me what is the section of the wire to power a low energy 12V bulb (15W for 75W) over 5 meters away? and in 24V?
we did it at a location, I know what I'm talking about, I equipped them with low consumption lighting, a simple 220 wire extension was enough, for the laptop which makes hifi tv etc., a simple converter 12 > 24 adjustable, the type you buy to use the computer in the car.

I do not see where you are coming from ... but I understand that you are asking questions! so if you want we can move forward together.

I never started coca, I prefer a good hop juice.

so why are you pissing with your coke bottle? : Lol:

Go for your 2 kilos but your wind turbine what is its diameter ?? I'm not sure I can put it on my pavilion without the neighbors throwing stones at me and then compared to the power needed in a house, we are far from the account especially when there's petol ....

why are you interested in diameter? at the top of the mast, it doesn't matter, you can put a horizontal wind turbine if you don't want to put a mast, or even a hydraulic mill if you have water flowing through your home: the current.
concerning your neighbors if they throw stones at you it's not my problem, you could even make an electrical outlet available to them, failing to sell them the electrical surplus : Cheesy:
for power, you can add a second wind turbine ... and a third it depends on your terrain. but there is more economic: spend less electricity! not my fault if you opt for all electric, but you're going to have to work to pay the bill that's just what i say.

I think you would be very surprised but hey ...

what "good"? I only ask that, Cmoa! so what are you waiting for

I don't live in a campsite I have a 3kW contract and friends of mine live in an eco-place with an independent goal. moreover, camping equipment consumes less than nuclear, is it my fault?
on the other hand I use wood and other ways of doing things. soon I will use the sun for hot water (you know the thing that shines all day).
the PV I will never buy it is a scam of eco-boo.
wind power yes I have 2 wind turbines, a vertical and a horizontal.
I do not use them for the moment because I have a lot of work in the house that I have just moved in and for the moment, electricity is not expensive enough for that to be my objective, for the instant I drive 100% recycled oil and wait to put down my pantone reactor; each post in its time.

for my EDF subscription, not for the moment, I reduce each consumption item to the minimum. but it is my goal one day I reassure you!
Finally if, I think to cancel EDF soon, I asked for ENERCOOP documentation, apparently since January 2008, we can go back if not happy! to have ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 08/09/08, 16:31

jonule wrote:who are you talking about fairground? I'm talking to you about a 12 volt caravan with a 220 converter! You do not know ? do you know the fairgrounds?

I just wanted to point out that those who use caravans all year round do not use 12 or 24 V. It should appeal to you ....
well no problem buddy if you want to teach me: tell me what is the section of the wire to power a low energy 12V bulb (15W for 75W) over 5 meters away? and in 24V?

A CAP happens in 1 year if I remember correctly so I will not teach you everything here but take into account the following things (thank you to the purists for understanding that the following lines are full of approximations but that it is enough for jonule):
Why 230 volts ??
- In electricity, roughly, we calculate the power as follows: P = UxI (U the voltage and I the intensity). So at equal power, when you lower the voltage, you increase the intensity. This is the reason why we went from 110 to 220 then 230 V and that now, almost everywhere we have 240 volts. To use your example of the lamp: 15 W at 230 V this represents 0.06 amps. 15 w at 12 volts is 1.25 amps. It's huge for simple lighting. Even with a 75 W lamp at 230 volts, only 0.33 Amps are passed. The ideal is therefore to have 15 W lamps at 230 volts. In the case of the lamp, being continuous or alternative does not change anything.
- For the same reasons, having high or very high voltage lines can limit the section of cables.

Why the alternative ??
- Contrary to what you think, mainly for security reasons. Indeed, at equal voltage, we know that direct current is much more dangerous than the alternative. Of course on very low voltages (12 and 24 volts) we fear nothing in both cases but as soon as we go up in voltage, the danger increases for the DC. In addition, it is very easy to detect a fault on an AC circuit and to cut it. With the current installations which have differential circuit breakers in 30mA, we fear almost nothing any more.
- Being in alternative also allows to remove a cable during the transport of energy since it is the ground which is used as reference. It would take two for the continuous.
- We know how to make rotating machines with direct current but in general, at equal power they are much larger. Asynchronous motors (squirrel cage type for example) are very simple in design, resistant due to their design and ultimately require little maintenance. Quite the opposite of a DC.

Why does 12 volts solve nothing?
As you will have understood (I hope in any case) it is preferable to use the 230 volts on all household appliances which require power (Ovens, washing machines, dishwasher, dryer ...) . Having a 12 volt source, even if it is then converted, filtered and modulated in 50 Hz, will therefore require a very very large intensity at the input with equally large cables. In addition, the devices that you will use to filter, rectify ... your current are expensive electronic equipment financially but also from an environmental point of view during their construction.
The ideal is therefore to reduce our need for electricity in 230 V.
so why are you pissing with your coke bottle? : Lol:
: Shock: I'm not talking about coke but vodka. I have it, I repeat, vodka does not keep in the back kitchen or in the fridge but in the freezer.

why are you interested in diameter? at the top of the mast, it doesn't matter, you can put a horizontal wind turbine if you don't want to put a mast, or even a hydraulic mill if you have water flowing through your home: the current.

Well if it's important because if I had a 10 hectare field behind my house, I don't care about having a 10m diameter wind turbine, I can hide it in a corner (windy of course) but like many French, I'm not so lucky. I live in a pavilion (it's already quite a lot in HLM), in a housing estate with a small garden and I imagine what it would be like if each house had its wind turbine on the roof from there to have 2-3 as you suggest : Cry: : Cry:
Let’s be clear, I’m not criticizing those who want to be independent and want to produce their own energy. If it can decrease their (and therefore our) dependence on nuclear power, gas or fuel oil / coal (for heating) why not but you often forget that many cannot do it. In how many HLM can we install your beautiful wood stove ?? in which city can we install individual wind turbines ??
What bothers me in collectives like "getting out of nuclear" is what I said in another post. They say "let's get out of nuclear power, it's possible, it's achievable, we need political will". Or but concretely what do they offer ?? What do they do on a daily basis ??
Wind power ?? As Rulian confirmed, it takes astronomical amounts and they can say what they want but it's not realistic. They take the example of Germany ?? look at the next post, their results are not so good, far from it and yet their electricity is much more expensive ....

I have never heard them denounce the public lighting, the lighting of empty offices at night, the computers of large companies and administrations that work 24/24 when we are 8 hours at the office, the eve of electronic devices. .. On this last point, it is UFC that choose or 60 million consumers who denounced it, not for environmental or nuclear reasons but just to defend the consumer who suddenly pays too much.
I have already said, I repeat by doing a little lobbying on these subjects they could close at least 5-6 units in France. On a little more than 50 it would already be not bad right? The funniest thing is that it would change almost nothing in our lives.
As I said before, now is the time to act, because in the next 10-20 years, many of our plants will be shut down and if we keep our consumption, they will be replaced by others. power stations.

for my EDF subscription, not for the moment, I reduce each consumption item to the minimum. but it is my goal one day I reassure you!
Finally if, I think to cancel EDF soon, I asked for ENERCOOP documentation, apparently since January 2008, we can go back if not happy! to have ...
Whether Poweo, GDF and others, do you think they take it where their electricity goes? Do you really think they produce it themselves? Do not be naive, it will come from the same EDF power stations !!!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/09/08, 14:58

you are only polluting this subject Cmoa, which deals with radionuclides, not electricity calculations!
for information, a simple chart is enough to know the section of the wires in 12V, no need for CAP.

moreover you are full of confusion ...

> why do you say that 1.25 amps is huge for simple lighting? what are you comparing to? to the size of your ankles?

in vehicle or caravanning, everything works in 12V and there is much more stuff than 15W that you think!

yes high voltage SAVES the cable material, but there is more simple, not to mention the extreme danger of these lines and their design that disfigures France much worse than wind turbines in Brittany: do not make large nuclear power plants but decentralize production, such as domestic or by city, as they did in the past, with power plants on rivers, with current. there is also wind power, which IT can be decentralized, that is to say not necessarily on a watercourse to cool it down (nuclear case).

so I already knew the reason for the 220 V 50 Hz that you think ...

continuously you fear NOTHING in 12 and 24v, no case of electrocution. what is dangerous with the 220 is especially the 50Hz, for the heart and the brain!
furthermore, household fuses are 220V AND 12V compatible, even if we are used to using car fuses: again at 12V you don't need to have differentials! capice?

for the continuous one need only 2 cables, for the 220 one needs 3 (the ground) precisely to protect in case!
and in a vehicle, it is the bodywork / chassis that forms the mass, so only one cable is enough!

in 12V there are brushless motors (without friction) which last extremely long, so as caustaud as an asynchronous, which can also fart in case of overchuaffe. all protections exist in 12V, what you do is pure nuclear defense that's all.

IN ADDITION you can very well transport the 12V ALTERNATIVE! and yeah coconut! which allows it to be transported over long distances with a small cable! with transformer stations for example. anyway after the 12V produced, everything can be switched to 220V via an inverter. the large cables are only used to connect the batteries to the inverter, which is laughable since it is next to it. after that it is only between the wind turbine and the batteries, but again you can transport the 12V AC in the cables and put your bridge rectifier, the regulation, as close to the batteries! simple as cabbage? don't tell me you didn't think about it after you graduated from CAP! education is nuclear sponsored or what?

once again, since you have not understood anything, the nuclear 230 is only justified for: the electric oven, while there is the gas oven or the wood oven (for the conaisseurs), and the washing machines "to the French "which heat cold water with atom, while there are devices with double hot / cold water inlet to connect to solar thermal panels ECS.

the equipment to straighten fitlrer etc ... is not as expensive environmentally speaking as you say that nuclear power plants, it is the hospital that does not care about charity there! it's frankly hypocritical! normal for a defendant of the nuclear lobby you will tell me ...

"The ideal is therefore to reduce our need for electricity in 230 V." It is sure, but it is not with an electric oven that it will work out I'm sorry!

as for the vodka bottle, I bet you that there is a 12V fridge model that holds it in its freezer! what do we bet?

on your HLM you can put (several) a horizontal axis type wind turbine, it is suitable for cities, 5m in diameter and 3m high.
for 2 or 3 wind turbines it is for those who do not for those who are waiting: it is not tomorrow the day before that everyone will get started! that's really the excuse of someone who wants nothing to change and who does nothing!
the wood stove can be put in a HLM, sorry! I was not the one who banned the gas cookers in low-rental housing or wood fireplaces! you have the wrong target. the problem of cities is different: it takes production sites that seems obvious! but you will not tell me that in a city it is not possible, there are many industrial zones.

ENERCOOP is different from poweo and gdf: it undertakes to supply electricity of green origin, ie NON NUCLEAR

PS: by the way did you read? Tricastin leaked again yesterday ... how will it pass its certification on environmental releases? by paying ?
Do you live near this Cmoa power plant? do you prefer a power plant or a wind turbine?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 09/09/08, 18:52

jonule wrote:you are only polluting this subject Cmoa, which deals with radionuclides, not electricity calculations!
for information, a simple chart is enough to know the section of the wires in 12V, no need for CAP.

I confirm to you, you need a few more notions to understand what I am trying to explain to you.
More gently it means that when in a cable of 0.75 mm² in 230 volts I can pass 1000w (maximum) or about 4.34 Amps, I can only pass 52 watts in 12 volts or 3 lamps.

Confusing voltage and intensity in electricity is like confusing pressure and flow in hydraulics !! : Shock:
why do you say that 1.25 amps is huge for simple lighting? What do you compare to? to the size of your ankles?
If you reread, with the 0.06 amps at 230 volts ....
yes the high voltage allows to SAVE on the cable material, but there is more simple, not to mention the extreme dangerousness of these lines and their design which disfigures France much worse than wind turbines in Brittany
Except that wind power needs these THT lines ...
not to make big nuclear power stations but to decentralize the productions, as domestic or by city, as they did in time, with power stations on the rivers, with the current. there is also wind power, which IT can be decentralized, that is to say not necessarily on a watercourse to cool it down (nuclear case).
Are you saying bullshit? I did not know that most French people lived in Brittany and Normandy.

normal for a defendant of the nuclear lobby you will tell me ...
Again, if we are not against nuclear power, it means that we are for ... it is distressing !!
as for the vodka bottle, I bet you that there is a 12V fridge model that holds it in its freezer! what do we bet?
Ben a bottle of vodka, after drinking it we will surely find common ground : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

on your HLM you can put (several) a horizontal axis type wind turbine, it is suitable for cities, 5m in diameter and 3m high.
If it is so simple, why does it not develop on new HLM projects or during major renovations? (this is a question not a criticism).
for 2 or 3 wind turbines it is for those who do not for those who are waiting: it is not tomorrow the day before that everyone will get started! that's really the excuse of someone who wants nothing to change and who does nothing!
I like concrete examples. As you want this to change and that you are very good, offer us an installation (in 12 or 24 volts if you want) for a family of 4 people (the average in France) who lives in a house attached to a housing estate. It is of course necessary that this is economically viable and that the installation does not take up half of the garden (buried you have the right).
If you present this to me, I would be the first to help you promote it.
ENERCOOP is different from poweo and gdf: it undertakes to supply electricity of green origin, ie NON NUCLEAR
It's very honorable, can you give us their prices?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/09/08, 09:41

you insist Cmoa, you want to make a course of electricity on a post dealing with radio-nuclides? I say you are trying to drown the poison? uh fish, but for what purpose so hard? because it is not the subject and it will be necessary to come back to it ... but as of the next power plant leak, we will be entitled to it ...

Cmoa wrote:More gently it means that when in a cable of 0.75 mm² in 230 volts I can pass 1000w (maximum) or about 4.34 Amps, I can only pass 52 watts in 12 volts or 3 lamps.

but it is that he is strong in mathematics! imrpessionant okay, but I don't see where you're coming from ...
if it is not that you prove the energy saving through a cable, for that yes hat, you conclude that in 12V you save 1000-52 = 948 watts! you see it's simple saving energy when you want.
moreover I do not see where I confused intensity and tension, if you can quote I am curious ...

OTHERWISE: for large power I tell you that you have to go through an inverter! he understands nothing ... but it is the PRODUCTION which is done in 12V!

but ... a washing machine consuming 2000W, if you remove the nuclear electrical resistance from it you put hot water at 40 ° C (enough) that comes from thermal solar panels ECS, you only consume 300W! do you get the difference? are you going to calculate for me the difference in cable cross-section, kind of copper stingy at the service of the nucelaire! : Lol:

Cmoa wrote:Except that wind power needs these THT lines ...

wind power needs cables to transport electricity for sure! except that since the powers are reduced, and that you can put it in more places than on rivers, which can do hydraulics by the way, well you have less distance from HT lines! simple right?
And above all, given that you have less distance, and that this is a NEW project, it is finally the opportunity to Bury these horrible and horrible lines that the nuclear lobby has saved until today yet at the against what the end consumer wants!

logical and consistent right?

Cmoa wrote:Are you saying bullshit? I did not know that most French people lived in Brittany and Normandy.

sorry i don't get your humor?

Cmoa wrote:Again, if we are not against nuclear power, it means that we are for ... it is distressing !!

It's not my fault if all of your comments are out of a nuclear argument! you told us yourself having already worked for nuclear, normal that you were formatted!
and not wanting to recognize decentralized production sites I also find that not honest either, it nevertheless falls under the sense that centralization only brings problems, we can talk about it in another subject if you want, I explain. ditto for energy autonomy, the 12 or 24V network etc ... and defend the all electric oven, toaster hair dryer etc!

Cmoa wrote:on your HLM you can put (several) a horizontal axis type wind turbine, it is suitable for cities, 5m in diameter and 3m high.
If it is so simple, why does it not develop on new HLM projects or during major renovations?

hey ho i'm not responsible for other me! those who live there do not join in asking for it, but it is true that it should be the subject of an energy union as it already exists for the lines that EDF uses, but for production in she too.
but that doesn't prevent those who can do it! and it's true that we talk about + an autonomous place in the countryside, it's + possible, if you want to realize it you will see that we can do EVERYTHING there, there are even fewer cops, pollution oil etc ...

Cmoa wrote:I like concrete examples. As you want this to change and that you are very good, offer us an installation (in 12 or 24 volts if you want) for a family of 4 people (the average in France) who lives in a house attached to a housing estate. It is of course necessary that this is economically viable and that the installation does not take up half of the garden (buried you have the right).
If you present this to me, I would be the first to help you promote it.

reassure you I know perfectly how to do that ;-)
2 cases: the subsidized pro model (yes, like the rest), and the hack model which works just as well but less expensive (recycling, outside the "commercial law").
on the other hand I don't understand why you insist on "subdivision", I don't like subdivisions and their builders, I prefer places of common life, we are better there "LOTIS" ;-)
This requires a first study: study of consumption and daily needs, by time slot, and since we save electricity, we must favor any other source, and as long as natural.
but if you like concrete examples, start already by installing thermal solar panels at home to stop chuaffing your water to the atom and use wood to chuaffer and eat, it is priceless comfort and it feels good to go get it with the family ..

for ENERCOOP tariffs, I wait for them by post, so we can talk about nuclear electricity not expensive enough, finally.
> not to mention the blow of the pestle: what is the difference in environmental emissions between EDF and ENERCOOP, and which should be taxed, which should be subsidized, which should be nationalized?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 10/09/08, 10:45

jonule wrote:but it is that he is strong in mathematics! imrpessionant okay, but I don't see where you're coming from ...
if it is not that you prove the energy saving through a cable, for that yes hat, you conclude that in 12V you save 1000-52 = 948 watts! you see it's simple saving energy when you want.

OTHERWISE: for large power I tell you that you have to go through an inverter! he understands nothing ... but it is the PRODUCTION which is done in 12V!
Oh pu *** n !!! : Shock: : Shock: Good ba there I throw in the towel !!! You saved nothing at all, I just explain to you that between 230 and 12 volts with identical cable cross section in one case you can power a vacuum cleaner and that in the other you can only power 3 lamps of 15 watts ... : Shock: : Shock:
That you produce 12 volts at the input does not change the power you need (even if you save money, you will always need a minimum) !!!
moreover I do not see where I confused intensity and tension, if you can quote I am curious ...
Well everything you say shows so take your CAP first ...
Cmoa wrote:Are you saying bullshit? I did not know that most French people lived in Brittany and Normandy.

sorry i don't get your humor?

It's not humor, I just observe that the density of wind turbines in France should, as rulian told us, be around ten per department. Except the installers want to put them all in Brittany and Normandy. We are far from the idea of ​​decentralized and local production.

and not wanting to recognize decentralized production sites I also find that not honest either, it nevertheless falls under the sense that centralization only brings problems
Of course, but as I just told you, wind power will not allow this decentralization.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/09/08, 11:01

how stupid ...
to pass more power than 3 Cmoa bulbs, as you said above, you have to increase the cable section!
you shoot your sons in the sheath and you put bigger ones! or you double or triple them as you plan.

is that what you're trying to make me say? you need a little bigger cables? is that where there is an argument 220? the price of the cuvire? investing in a clean and autonomous NRJ?
well i can answer you that we can install low voltage power stations, in alternative, which would connect devices as low voltage ... a revolution? a market, yes!

understand nothing; it is however simple: from the wind turbine (or PV for the green boos) or from the hydraulic mill towards the battery: 12 or 24V alternating, near the batteries the regulator, then the low electricity consumers: as you just mentioned remember we can use small section wires for low consumption lighting: so all wires, switches etc we can keep them! just connect the 12V to the light circuit breakers.
for those in 220, it is necessary to connect the inverter on battery, and then the output to the circuit breakers "current outlet".

in addition you did not mention the passage where I confuse tension and intensity so I consider that as the rest: splash in the water.

For your information, know that in Brittany and Normandy there is a lot of wind to explore, France being ahead of Spain in terms of wind capacity.

for your story of decentralization, you do not use figures, we compare nothing in your judgment that could justify that wind power does not allow decentralization of electricity production WHILE it is one of the main roles of wind:

to be able to produce electricity elsewhere than on a course to cool the nuclear reactor (no, but what a loss of NRJ ...) which should be used for hydraulic power stations!

but will you certainly try to prove that a nuclear power plant can be placed elsewhere than on a river?

HAHA!

you will have to learn to live with less electricity, there will be no atom for everyone, this is not a solution for the future, it is already an obsolete or even prehistoric technology. it was only the industrialists who wanted to use it as a weapon of domination who wanted to make it believe, like the solution of waste, which has still not been found, apart from burying it!
hold on to the fact EDF gives some to the kg on ebay, by offering money, you want some at home? they make a discount on the subscription! -)
0 x