Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

by ABC2019 » 15/07/21, 22:32

Remundo wrote:[
these are Gillabc's publications on another forum where he sets out his main ambitions of the moment. To know how to enjoy his little life and blindly support Macronie. Getting stung until thirsty and treating people at disagreement for themselves without imposing anything on him, crypto-fascists.

Big anything from A to Z. Everything is false (well unless you consider that being vaccinated with the recommended booster can be qualified as "being stung until you are thirsty" ....)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/07/21, 23:05

ah because Mr. University, who obviously has well over 100 IQ, is so often visionary, does not anticipate that he is putting his finger in an infernal gear for himself, and by his macronist fervor, plunges his fellow citizens in the tyranny of their own widely questionable beliefs?

and this for "have a cool vacation", which in reality just masks his fierce desire to extend his comfortable and relatively well-off life.

this is what I call hypocritical tightrope walking.

But maybe you have a better command of astrophysics than sanitary sanity?
2 x
Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 16/07/21, 00:48

Exnihiloest wrote:
Gardener wrote:...
Hey, my in-laws were the first to get vaccinated. And why? TO BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE AND DRINK ON THE TERRACE STUDY YOUR MOUTH IN THE PLATE AND RAISE YOUR ARMS IN CONCERT BECAUSE IT IS ONLY HAPPINESS !!!

Why capital letters?
It is quite natural. Nothing to say, bravo les bon vivant.
And not everyone gets vaccinated for that, but if that reason isn't necessary (it's not mine), it's sufficient.

So he is masterful, magnificent!
Well he takes out his pendulum and he leaves, uh ... hold on in that dimension.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/07/21, 06:22

Remundo wrote:ah because Mr. University, who obviously has well over 100 IQ, is so often visionary, does not anticipate that he is putting his finger in an infernal gear for himself, and by his Macronist fervor,

anything, I have no "Macronist fervor", I did not even vote LREM in the last elections, pff ....

and this for "have a cool vacation", which in reality just masks his fierce desire to extend his comfortable and relatively well-off life.

one of the essential reasons why I vaccinate myself is to participate in the blocking of the virus to

a) decrease the risk of infecting someone else, even if this does not completely eliminate it and
b) allow EVERYBODY to resume a normal life, not just me.

But if in addition it also allows me to live more normally, I will not refuse it, I am not masochistic.

But hey, you just admitted that getting vaccinated allows you to resume a normal life, and don't send you to a hospital bed most of the time, that's it already. But if you want to lead a shitty life , there are many other ways to do it than not to be vaccinated ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/07/21, 08:26

abcon
one of the essential reasons why I vaccinate myself is to participate in the blocking of the virus to
a) decrease the risk of infecting someone else, even if this does not completely eliminate it and
totally illusory since for more than a century it has not worked as shown by the official statistics that you refuse to consult to stay in your fantastic and illusory world of care bears
Eh, well, it is missed then! Can't you see that it doesn't work, that it never worked and that it will never work that way!
But if in addition it also allows me to live more normally, I will not refuse it, I am not masochistic.
It makes you wonder, it's as if when you have a headache you wanted to pass it by banging your head against the walls: it doesn't work, on the contrary it makes the situation worse.
But hey, you just admitted that getting vaccinated allows you to resume a normal life, and don't send you to a hospital bed most of the time, that's it already.
Except that more and more vaccinated are also found on a hospital bed and then in the morgue
But if you want to lead a shitty life, there are many other ways to do it than to get vaccinated ... : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/07/21, 13:25

Remundo wrote:and this for "have a cool vacation", which in reality just masks his fierce desire to extend his comfortable and relatively well-off life.

LesBaudruches.JPG
LesBaudruches.JPG (189.68 KiB) Viewed 1550 times

(LCE 14/07/2021)
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 16/07/21, 15:56

ABC2019 wrote:one of the essential reasons why I vaccinate myself is to participate in the blocking of the virus to

a) Do you really believe in it? It sounds a lot like an excuse for giving in to the pressure.
I like this rant about the hypocrisy of those who are now vaccinated "for the common good":

b) Serious? A "normal" life by having to justify at each exit that we have accepted to follow a clinical trial of which we do not know the efficacy over time or the long-term effects, nice "normal" life!
And then do you think they're going to stop there? Of course not, we are already talking about a 3rd injection and then it will surely be another product for which we will have even less hindsight, it has no end, the labs are not going to let down such a juicy market.

ABC2019 wrote:But if in addition it also allows me to live more normally, I will not refuse it, I am not masochistic.

Ah, there we are, at least you assume the real reason, I can understand that we give in for convenience, I just hate hypocrisy.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/07/21, 18:07

Petrus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:one of the essential reasons why I vaccinate myself is to participate in the blocking of the virus to

a) Do you really believe in it? It sounds a lot like an excuse for giving in to the pressure.

what "pressure"? I had my first dose in April !!!

b) Serious? A "normal" life by having to justify at each exit that we have accepted to follow a clinical trial of which we do not know the efficacy over time or the long-term effects, nice "normal" life!

As long as the virus is circulating, life will never be completely normal, but between that and not being able to do anything, I prefer that.
And the only chance to reduce the circulation of the virus, while still having activities, is the vaccine.

And then do you think they're going to stop there? Of course not, we are already talking about a 3rd injection and then it will surely be another product for which we will have even less hindsight, it has no end, the labs are not going to let down such a juicy market.

ABC2019 wrote:But if in addition it also allows me to live more normally, I will not refuse it, I am not masochistic.

Ah, there we are, at least you assume the real reason, I can understand that we give in for convenience, I just hate hypocrisy.

personally I am not very affected by the constraints due to covid, I have a fairly simple life which avoids large gatherings, I have not had to do a test once yet - so it is not my life the main one problem is that of others.
0 x

Gardener
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Gardener » 17/07/21, 19:26

Biden, president of the united states, said that anti-vaccines were potential killers.

Qrrr qrrr qrrr hee hee, I'm burying myself with a pie server!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/07/21, 22:16

He also called the Texans who reopened their business Neanderthals.

what is good with Biden is to listen to him well and to think the opposite to approach the truth
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"